Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally (1284 Views)

Am Finding It Difficult To Love / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... / Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally by freelance(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2006
Their was this babe, that i fell in love in while still @ the university. Things didn't work out as planned but the problem is dat i am really finding it hard to let go finally.
She was my really first love and i really wish things could work out.
I have tried talking and tried to recocile with her but its been to no avail. Guess i still love her but it seems i have no option now. grin lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

How do i let go finally and move on with my wonderful life.

Godspeed!
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally by Dvampire(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2006
by putting your mind to more purposeful things thats how. when me and my ex broke up, it felt as if my world had crashed. but then, i decided to take up one of my hobbies and develop on it (as a diversion so that i would think less of her and the hurt she caused)
it worked for me as in no time, i overcame the feeling. try to school your emotions. its not easy but it helps. moaning and groaning over it wont help. get up and face reality. thats what a man is cut out for.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally by kkutecolo(f): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2006
do u want to be withsumone that doesnt reciprocate ur love? it seems obvious watever she felt 4 u is gone. so just let it go, like dvam said find sumtin to do to take ur mind off her or get another girl dat will erase her 4rm ur memory.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally by freelance(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2006
@ Dvampire and @ kkutecolo
Thanx very much. I have been takind dvampire's advice but not whole heartdely. I guess i ve to move on with my lovely life. Its really meant to be a mutual thing but sure its not. Thanx and appreciate your advice and concern.

Goodspeed!
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally by cheavroi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2006
Its not easy to let go but u will get to a point when u can look back and see thats its not really that bad.Time will heal all wounds but to speed up the healing process,think less of her,get busy,and if possible avoid seeing her or things remind u of her for the time being.After a time u find out u can even both have a decent converstation without any hard feelings

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend"s Ex / Finding A Mr Or Miss Right / From Dating To A Long Term Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.