Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush (763 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Funny Convo With A Slay Queen / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by Drinokrane: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guys watz d normal way to start convo wit d gurl u had a "CRUSH" on??...DROP UR ANS
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by vjsmiles: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
by showing her your custom made Lamborghini ,and for sure she'll tell you about her family, pastor, and school without you saying your word...

angry

Now on a more serious note...your thread is fvvking dumb... angry
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guy..: Hi dear

girl...: Whats up

Guy...: I am fine. Do you know you are my crush?

Girl..: Wow.. Thanks.

Guy...: Just that?

Girl...: What else do you want me to say?

Guy....: Mtcheeeww... Thunder fire you

Girl.....: Fire you tooo... Oloshi cheesy

Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by PrincessAnna: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Thank me later cool
undecided
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by Jeloma: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
"Hello, how are you? I'm Drinokrane. What's yours? "
Fire on from there.
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by DannyJ19(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello bae can u play candy CrusH...

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by Nightie(f): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Thank me later cool
Lolzzz. I lyk dat.
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by Kenzico(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
CRUSH

You mean this

Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by flexyfit(f): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Thank me later cool
..lol..u harsh oo
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by IamLEGEND1: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by jamalnation(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin hey dear i have a crush on you & i would like to nyash u... Simple
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
flexyfit:
..lol..u harsh oo
Na so una dey do us na.... lol...
No mind me...
Re: Guys!!how Did You Usually Start "Convo" With Ya Crush by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nightie:

Lolzzz. I lyk dat.
It's your type shebi... not good oo
lol...

(1) (Reply)

How Do Men Feel About Open Relationships? / Guys, Would You Do The Same If This Lady Cheats On You? / Finally Revealed Secret Things Each Girl Has Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.