Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Funny Convo With A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Convo With A Slay Queen (1555 Views)

See My Convo With A Girl On Michat / How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by olumzzz(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2018
A friend recommended an app (InstaMessage) 4 me. Said i shud try it..na so i download am o..B4 i cud say jack, slay queens no gree me rest. Just dy request 4 hookup. This one really got me wondering. Is it dat dis gals just dnt want to earn a decent living?

Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by Macgreat(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2018
You've not seen any thing. Enter tinda you go hear am.

Graduates, working class girls too are into it. Some hide it while most are proud of their hustle.

It's easy money for them . . . 1 hour, you are done.

Over night, you definitely will not Bleep all night.

40K Just like that. She had fun, and make money.

Cool easy life for them.

I usually know them just by looking at them. Even the high one with expensive rides.

If you are very observant, you'll know. Not all have nose ring and tattoo.

They are some that dress very decent and clean too but something will surely give them away and you'll know if and only if you are very observant.

My brother, this world is quite something.
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by DreamChaser2000: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Bro prostitutes everywhere. They are all over social media. But be careful hooking up with them. Some of them are thieves. They will steal your things.
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:38am On Jan 20, 2018
some of them are walking dead and anyone who enters there kitten enter one chance...Gboys don use dem tired and anyone else who jump there mileage self. him glory nah Shadow...
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by Ever8054: 12:40am On Jan 20, 2018
but I don't understand.... na 40 naira abi 40 thousand..?.. this cheap olosho are all over the place demanding amount of money that even a sex doll that cost 800k can not demand... > :
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by FleetAdmiral(m): 1:02am On Jan 20, 2018
40k kilode For olosho? Yet she wee still give them gono and aureus...chai cry

Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by albacete(m): 4:05am On Jan 20, 2018
But come to think of it, driving under the influence before going to school to write the promotional exams of over 5 million dollars and you think she will not open her legs will run as fast as Usual Bolt who was accused of taking drugs to bring out the car from the garage after staking that Liverpool will win Manchester City before you then realize that I just wasted 2 minutes of your time.
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 20, 2018
olumzzz:
A friend recommended an app (InstaMessage) 4 me. Said i shud try it..na so i download am o..B4 i cud say jack, slay queens no gree me rest. Just dy request 4 hookup. This one really got me wondering. Is it dat dis gals just dnt want to earn a decent living?

What's the joy in giving that amount to an olosho when you can just get a babe. I still don't understand.

The ratio of girls to guys is almost the same if not more.
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by olumzzz(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2018
victorakpabome:

What's the joy in giving that amount to an olosho when you can just get a babe. I still don't understand.

The ratio of girls to guys is almost the same if not more.
The amount isn't d issue 4 me. Its d fact dat ds gals dnt wanna earn an honest living. Back in d dayz gals go into prostitution because dey dnt have a job. Bt now, even gals with jobs still do "runs" or "hookup"
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by Snow02: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2018
angry40k for how many years?? is the pvssy made of gold?? does it cure cancer or end Fulani herdsmen massacre?? undecided
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by olumzzz(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2018
Snow02:
angry40k for how many years?? is the pvssy made of gold?? does it cure cancer or end Fulani herdsmen massacre?? undecided
Lol
Re: Funny Convo With A Slay Queen by olumzzz(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018
PenGriffey:
Oga go pay sex doll that money instead lipsrsealed
Sex is more than fuckin 4 me..A nice convo and small play suppose follow or else I'll b easily bored... Hence, i dnt go 4 dis dumb slay queens or a sex doll..Just wanted 2 wine her..

(1) (Reply)

Different people's reactions on Ooni of Ife marrying a prophetess(Yanbaba memes) / Rapper Azealia Banks Goes Naked On Instagram (18+photos) / Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.