Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ (37567 Views)

Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by spacyzuma(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2016
SmathGate:
i once said if there was no religion whatsoever on earth that the world would have been better off, there wouldn't have been so much problem with Muslims and christians attacking each other religion everyday. Religion is not what teaches us Good from Bad.

I used to believe this, but not anymore
I'm non-religious myself, but I believe that even if humans eliminate religion, we will still have violence and other bad things. Humans are the problem. There's something deep in our psyche and instinct that will make us keep doing bad/evil/violent things to other humans. It's a normal occurrence even among infants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by freecocoa(f): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2016
He even has time to explain sef as if he is begging to be accepted, if you don't like my decision and don't want to be in my life cos I dumped religion, feck you and feck it, no time.

7 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by newacca: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2016
"...I'ld return to the religion of my ancestors."

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2016
Congratulations on your liberation bro!

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by technophile(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2016
NOT GOOD
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
It's better than remaining a Muslim. If only we had more atheists than Muslims in this world.
True that!
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by spacyzuma(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2016
boolee:
"Death" is a enough proof that there is a supreme being that controls the universe.

Lol. Really?

Death is a natural occurrence among all living things and throughout the known universe. It's not proof of any supreme being.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by tayooluwole: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2016
It is ur decision. Having known about d several religions in the world, u have made ur choice and I don't think u can be condemned for this. Well, I wish u happy atheistic life !!!!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2016
boolee:
"Death" is a enough proof that there is a supreme being that controls the universe.
Wise words! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by technophile(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2016
newacca:
...I'll go back to the religion of my ancestors.
you want to go back to killing of twins, and shedding the blood of innocents for sacrificial purpose
I want you to think again

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Blackskinned: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Every Hausa man with his own kettle #opinion[b][/b]
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by aiikman(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2016
This is what u thinkup when the devil invades ur mind....bt GOD wil never loose any of his, talkmore an intelligent mind like this .... HE will seek this soul until he definitely turns back....afterall this clever mind gave possibilities of returning....the prodigal son always returns....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Realdeals(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2016
He has a point! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No doubt there are supernatural powers/forces, the source is what nobody knows. This to me remain the GREATEST MYSTERY.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2016
All these sonoflucifer, lestat and co will be happy wt this news. A new member has joined their club.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2016
spacyzuma:

Lol. Really?

Death is a natural occurrence among all living things and throughout the known universe. It's not proof of any supreme being.
Actually it is a proof because man is yet to find a permanent 'solution' to it. Did you really think if man had a way of stopping death,they wouldn't use it??

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2016
SmathGate:
i once said if there was no religion whatsoever on earth that the world would have been better off, there wouldn't have been so much problem with Muslims and christians attacking each other religion everyday. Religion is not what teaches us Good from Bad.
Good one!
As long as he ain't hurting anyone with his religion! undecided
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by lailo: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2016
Adekunle Gold or wetin be ur name?U will see come back to apologise 4 not believing in God.Confused world.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by lailo: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2016
Adekunle Gold or wetin be ur name?U will still come back to apologise 4 not believing in God.Confused world.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by MiiDO4SHiZO(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2016
Why is dis even making FP? Why would anybody even post dis? Who da hell is he? What kind of message is d op trying to pass? Mtcheeeew nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by BABANGBALI: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Lobatan

Islam 0-1 Atheists

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by hahn(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Araoluwa005:
Greatest mistake ever made by man is to say there is no God. Jesus the son of God, I believe in you

Proffdada:
His loss though undecided

Originality007:
Na him sabi, undecided as for me and my House we shall serve the Lord cheesy cheesy

Brymo:
"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic uninterestingness
as an intellectual position. Where was the ingenuity, the ambiguity, the humanity
(in the Harvard sense) of saying that the universe just happened to happen and
that when we're dead we're dead?"
-John Updike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by spacyzuma(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:

Actually it is a proof because man is yet to find a permanent 'solution' to it. Did you really think if man had a way of stopping death,they wouldn't use it??
lol. No, it's not proof of a supreme being that humans are yet to solve death.

Right now, as at 2016, there are uncountable number of things that humans are yet to solve, yet to understand, or even yet to know/acknowledge.

In all our recorded history (more than 6000 years), we've learned a lot about ourselves and our environments, and have managed to solve many problems. As long as humanity exists, we shall keep solving problems. I don't think it's a process that will be concluded. There will always be problems and we will always keep working to solve them.

Who knows, given enough centuries or millenia or eons, we may solve the 'death' problem. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by segcymoor(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2016
My philosophy of life: Everyman for himself......... But God for us all!

Seriously ,I felt the pain of this young man hence which to help me out.

Anyone has his contact should link him to me.......on 08091110234

-------
This is a serious .matter!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by deymolar(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Dat sm1 will put some words 2geda does 2 sound gud in hearing and reading doz not make it D TRUTH. A wise man once said "only a fool will doubt proofs" DAT GOD IS REAL? Miracles and testimonies abound! Instead of going philosophical go and search for d truth of d testimonies dat God is real and judge 4 urself! Lyk a dr wu surgically by himself removed d womb of a woman wu later conceived a bore children and d dr confirmed dere is anoda womb dere now! Wat do u call dat? Advice 2 d wise: search 4 d truth and hold on 2 it cos d truth u know is wat will set u free! Jesus is Lord!
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by naijaforlife: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2016
@Onnenka. It is comments like yours that make people believe there is no God. If you read the guy's comments very well you will notice how much it is directed at you. Else, he could automatically have converted to Christianity after denouncing Islam. May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Holyparrot: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2016
not new ask thomas pale for more advice! u go hear am na!
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by segcymoor(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2016
spacyzuma:

Right now, as at 2016, there are uncountable number of things that humans are yet to solve, yet to understand, or even yet to know/acknowledge.

In all our recorded history (more than 6000 years), we've learned a lot about ourselves and our environments, and have managed to solve many problems. As long as humanity exists, we shall keep solving problems. I don't think it's a process that will be concluded. There will always be problems and we will always keep working to solve them.

Who knows, given enough centuries or millenia or eons, we may solve the 'death' problem. smiley
Well, I put it to u that ur search is endless......

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by mamawin(f): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
Meanwhile in UNIBEN....... angry angry angry
Mr. abeg wetin dem do you for UNIBEN? yarn us
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2016
janellemonae:
All these sonoflucifer, lestat and co will be happy wt this news. A new member has joined their club.

Huh? somebody wants my attention?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2016
spacyzuma:

Pls don't deceive yourself tongue
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by onnenka: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2016
naijaforlife:
@Onnenka. It is comments like yours that make people believe there is no God. If you read the guy's comments very well you will notice how much it is directed at you. Else, he could automatically have converted to Christianity after denouncing Islam. May God forgive you.
He still made the right choice by leaving that dangerous and deadly religion called Islam. I prefer an atheist to a muslim anyday.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2016
segcymoor:

Well, I put it to u that ur search is endless......
Took the words right out of my mouth! Let him keep on living in delusion undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.