Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ (37565 Views)

Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2016
aisammy4:

He who Allah has guided can never be mislead and he who Allah has misguided can never be led to the right path.

Haven't you seen Allah's sign around you? I'll give a typical example. There is a tree inside a mosque compound in Ikeja Cantonment Lagos, Nigeria grown with Allah's sign crested on it. I have seen it with my own eyes. It should still be there by Allah's grace.

Haven't you seen the sign of Allah around the world? In fishes, pieces of fruits, meat, eggs, on rocks, tree that Allah's sign is naturally crested on?

Don't mind that guy. He is just confused. May Allah guide him back to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Proffdada:
His loss though undecided

just because someone denounces religion does not mean they don't believe in God!!!! i detest religion for the ills it has brought to this world but i believe in God!!!! He lives in us all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Chai, see fine boy ooooohh

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by leofab(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Brymo:
how bereaved are you of knowledge. we didn't say our Creator came by chance, for He is the uncreated creator. Furthermore what is chance? This wud be a determinant weda I shud go on wit the conversation or not.
"chance" in your own context means "uncreated creator"

If God can be uncreated creator why not the universe ?

BTW; God isn't an entity; you and I and everything within are part of God(microcosm)
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Blackboy2194(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
kenny1313:
We were all socialize into the faith or the religion we believe in with our all. If your parents were Babalawo my brother you for just be young Boylawo.

You made me laugh uncontrollably here grin
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by oglalasioux(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thumbs up for this awakened man. This is the true meaning of end times. The end of ignorance and stupidity of religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Misterdhee1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
It's better than remaining a Muslim. If only we had more atheists than Muslims in this world.
Actually, people with your level of reasoning and sentiments are the major problems of the world..If anyone chooses to remain or leave a religion, what problem of yours is it? Just learn to keep quiet or contribute intellectually, not trashy comment!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Mentorkaryhm(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Religion is either to free or blind u, but d one he chose has been blinding him. So he is ignorant and scared of d one that free and illuminates. Thanks to Christianity
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by CoCoLav(f): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
The physics guru! This boy knows physics ehn..

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Ranchhoddas: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:

Actually it is a proof because man is yet to find a permanent 'solution' to it. Did you really think if man had a way of stopping death,they wouldn't use it??
Why do you think that death is a problem that requires a solution? Do you know the number of billions of people that have died before you were born?...Do you think if they were all alive you'd be here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Rexyl(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Religion can be intoxicating and confuse minds to have misconception about God. For this reason you will see some fighting and killing others in the name of God. The fool can even conclude in his heart that there is no God.

But Christ has given the world true faith, opens eyes to understand that God is Spirit and genuine worship of Him is spiritual and that people can only relate with him with the right attitude.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Proffdada: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
ayoolanr:

just because someone denounces religion does not mean they don't believe in God!!!! i detest religion for the ills it has brought to this world but i believe in God!!!! He lives in us all!!!

Here is what Taiwo Gold Ayodeji shared hours ago:

I’m now an atheist. There is nothing to hide anymore. I’ve hid this fact for a very long time now. Before leaving Nigeria, I had confirmed to myself that I lack a belief in the gods of any religion or in the existence of supernatural entities. This is not a decision I made because of the “freedoms” of Germany. At first, I was shocked and scared that I came to this conclusion. I said to myself: “Ayo, you’ve memorized a decent portion of the Qur’an, you can’t do this, you can’t allow the Shaytan(Satan) to use you now, repent and return to Allah”. I however quickly realized that there was no turning back for me.

who is an atheist? Please read his post and apply common sense
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by LuvU2: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
leofab:
from your ubiquitous analogy ;if definitely the whole universe was created by a supreme being and couldn't Come by chance; then how did the supreme being came into existence ?? Remember if the supreme being can be by chance then the universe can be by chance too...
U hve to recheck the meaning of supreme being cheesy
A supreme being is someone that IS, has always been nd is superior to time and chance smiley
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why do you think that death is a problem that requires a solution? Do you know the number of billions of people that have died before you were born?...Do you think if they were all alive you'd be here?
Sorry I don't know why my posts are appearing twice. Modified below smiley
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You don't understand me. You know mankind is always seeking ways of not going into extinction and generally selfish. For instance,let me ask you an honest question,if you knew how to live forever,would you rather choose death??
That is exactly why God created death after Adam and Eve sinned as a punishment for trying to be like Him!
You also know that if Adam and Eve had not eaten the forbidden fruit,it would still be just the two of them right??
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by leofab(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:
A supreme being is someone that IS, has always been nd is superior to time and chance smiley
aunty don't end up like general Cassandra grin..you should be the one owing to your advice to check what supreme means.. The universe is supreme in its entirety... Not some fantasy daddy!!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by leofab(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:
aunty don't end up like general Cassandra grin..you should be the one owing to your advice to check what supreme means.. The universe is supreme in its entirety... Not some fantasy daddy in the milky-way !!! embarassed
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by tartar9(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
He still made the right choice by leaving that dangerous and deadly religion called Islam. I prefer an atheist to a muslim anyday.
bla bla bla,why didn't he convert to xtianity.i can bet you've never met an atheist or a Muslim in your life.typical Igbo morön!
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Both atheists, and proponents and practitioners of Abrahamic religions (organised religion) lacks understanding of what spirituality is and who the universal creator truly is.

I am for humanism and I uphold the philosophical principle of altruism . . . if I do good I feel good and if I do bad I feel bad, also.

The creator of the universe is one and an invisible entity at that. He neither need our praises nor expects our prayers. For all we need to exist independent of expecting or disturbing him for anything he had provided to us all. I wonder what other divine gifts that can equal the gifts of freewill and brain!

Brethren, revere the creator (God or Allah or whatever name you wish to call him ) through your acts of good deeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by 2weeks(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Religion has done more harm than good in the world today. I have nothing against religion grin I just don't agree on the way we see God.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by tartar9(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abandoning Islam ...is it by having Muslim name.Like he's ever practiced Islam before sad
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by LuvU2: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
leofab:
aunty don't end up like general Cassandra grin..you should be the one owing to your advice to check what supreme means.. The universe is supreme in its entirety... Not some fantasy daddy in the milky-way !!! embarassed
grin a word is enough for the wise. huuun
What my eyes hve seen and my mind has perceived cannot be dismissed by "simple wishy wash" human philosophy cool
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Donpenny(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
I rather live my life as a theist and find out their is no God when I die than living as an atheist and find out their is God when I died because it maybe to late by then to make a change.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by onnenka: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
tartar9:

bla bla bla,why didn't he convert to xtianity.i can bet you've never met a Muslim in our life.typical Igbo morön.
At least he left Islam. Perfectly ok by me.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by tartar9(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
At least he left Islam. Perfectly ok by me.
At least he didn't become xtian.perfectly ok by me.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by onnenka: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
tartar9:

At least he didn't become xtian.perfectly ok by me.
Good. I only wish more muslims can follow suit.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by happney65: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
correct guy.. omolola15 when will you stop disturbing your sleep at 5AM to pray to one imaginery dude which you will never see in your life..Think Brother..Think..Do you know you would have being a christian if you where born into a christian family like me? Think broda and let your life be at peace...

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
freecocoa:
He even has time to explain sef as if he is begging to be accepted, if you don't like my decision and don't want to be in my life cos I dumped religion, feck you and feck it, no time.

you can say this if you are abroad just check the case of afrocandy. but if you are in Nigeria even a person who is a fraud or thief will even rebuke you.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by tartar9(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
Good. I only wish more muslims can follow suit.
Too bad this is the first time I'm ever hearing of a "Muslim" atheist sad.They mostly usually from xtianity to atheism or even Islam cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is amazing to see atheists asking for the proof of God when they see it every time they gaze into the mirror.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by veekid(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
happney65:
correct guy.. omolola15 when will you stop disturbing your sleep at 5AM to pray to one imaginery dude which you will never see in your life..Think Brother..Think..Do you know you would have being a christian if you where born into a christian family like me? Think broda and let your life be at peace...
And do you have evidence to back your point as your life is at peace more than his..... #MouthrunningAtheist
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by LordCenturion(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Although my dad is a Muslim, while my mum is a Christian,I have knowledge of both religion, but I have decided in my mind not to go either mosque or church again , but I stopped going to church finally last 3 months and am going to renounced both religion by 2018, although am not an atheist because I believe that there is supreme being who created everything but doesn't have any religion if he does, the world will have only one religion,religions were created by humans, so this supreme being doesn't have religion nor want anybody to worship him , he has given us everything we needed to survive in this world, only for us to discover it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.