Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ (37566 Views)

Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by LordOfNaira: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
boolee:
"Death" is a enough proof that there is a supreme being that controls the universe.

What proof?

So if I stepped on an ant and it dies, it is proof that a supreme being exists?
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by xtervaganza(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Another free mind who has finally decided to give himself sense

Religion is an Evil fraud

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by happney65: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:

And do you have evidence to back your point as your life is at peace more than his..... #MouthrunningAtheist

Gerroutheremehn..I get gist for you today sef..The chick say she dey sleep overnight..na so anoda one call me say she dey come tonight..I no know wetin i go do sef.. grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by dablazor: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Brymo:
how bereaved are you of knowledge. we didn't say our Creator came by chance, for He is the uncreated creator. Furthermore what is chance? This wud be a determinant weda I shud go on wit the conversation or not.
You lots are so confused.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by veekid(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
happney65:

Gerroutheremehn..I get gist for you today sef..The chick say she dey sleep overnight..na so anoda one call me say she dey come tonight..I no know wetin i go do sef.. grin
Two things are involve here, so I ll give you two options.
Choose the one you're yet to strafff, and let the old one be in bench, but if you haven't strafff either of the two, go for one with enormous mammary glands ...... I'm sure you understand my pointz

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by tayooluwole: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
technophile:

you want to go back to killing of twins, and shedding the blood of innocents for sacrificial purpose
I want you to think again

My brother, what u said was not part of african religion but one of those bad cultures that resulted from blind reasoning... It was later eliminated when civilisation was gradually coming to the fore... One of d major bad things we know african religion with in those old crude days was using of human being for sacrifice and this was later eliminated again later on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by NaBanga: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
May he have peace in his mind, body, and soul regardless of the path he takes. I will stay say God bless this young man and please continue to help him on his life journey.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Well, this is very typical of those who leave this country to live abroad. Especially those who are gifted with deep thinking. You see many Nigerians and Africans in generally have never left the continent or lived abroad. And by live I dont mean just a visit. I mean really living among different races. When you do you begin to re-evaluate your belief system. Most people are adherents of a particular religion because they were born into it or exposed to it. If you were an Indian, you will probably be a member of the hindu religion. If you were born in Iran, there is 95 percent chance u would be muslim and so on. Our religion is dictated by our environment. For me, it still feels so conflicting to follow and adhere to a religion that was use to enslave black people. His new found consciousness is because he has experience new things abroad different from what u guys in Nigeria will ever experience. You see when u compare religions from all over the world, they basically tell the same story but in a different way. Many of the world's religions also are infused to a large extent with the culture of where they originated from. That is why many times we find it difficult relating with religions like Christianity and islam because we are not arabs or oyinbo. All in all it's safe to say like my friend would say "We are all winging it" No one knows the way except from what we were told and if we were born somewhere else or in another time, we would probably be following a different religious path

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by kingofthejungle(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
boolee:
"Death" is a enough proof that there is a supreme being that controls the universe.
how is that any prove??
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by TMANO: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
What of if after everything you realize too late that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light? Who will you blame. TRY jesus and see.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
This good looking boy must have exposed himself to the wrong information. We should be mindful of the things we read both online and books. I covered my heart with the blood of the son of my Creator Jesus before reading this because I expected I would get what I saw. It's just misinformation that has mislead him.

Bro if you're reading this, I'm not judging or condemning you but you still have a chance to come back to your creator while alive. He his a loving God and always ready to accept you back. Coming back to your creator doesn't mean coming back to religion( even God and is son Jesus are not interested in religion) but simply say in your heart that you accept Him as your father.

You got depression not because of your love for God but because God left you during the incubation period of your wrong belief of His non-existence. He doesn't like those who don't believe in him. Your depression is a problem of the mind because God is not in there. Only the love of God brings true happiness and peace of mind.

Saying that there is no creator of the earth is analogous to saying there is no autor of the book you read.

I'm out peace!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Logically if you renounce religion you become irreligious or deistic . Yet another time , an atheist has assured me that he believes a creator does not exist because of his perception about religion not the rationale behind the existence of God .

The universe has a cause and a beginning , its cause is its creator . Humans call this supreme creator behind the universe's intelligence and design , God . Religion tries to define God with so many concepts and ideologies . Why is this abstruse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
12inches1:
[s]Well, this is very typical of those who leave this country to live abroad. Especially those who are gifted with deep thinking. You see many Nigerians and Africans in generally have never left the continent or lived abroad. And by live I dont mean just a visit. I mean really living among different races. When you do you begin to re-evaluate your belief system. Most people are adherents of a particular religion because they were born into it or exposed to it. If you were an Indian, you will probably be a member of the hindu religion. If you were born in Iran, there is 95 percent chance u would be muslim and so on. Our religion is dictated by our environment. For me, it still feels so conflicting to follow and adhere to a religion that was use to enslave black people. His new found consciousness is because he has experience new things abroad different from what u guys in Nigeria will ever experience. You see when u compare religions from all over the world, they basically tell the same story but in a different way. Many of the world's religions also are infused to a large extent with the culture of where they originated from. That is why many times we find it difficult relating with religions like Christianity and islam because we are not arabs or oyinbo. All in all it's safe to say like my friend would say "We are all winging it" No one knows the way except from what we were told and if we were born somewhere else or in another time, we would probably be following a different religious path[/s]

Threadbare arguments . This has been refuted so many times , its now boring to see it rehashed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by 8BitGee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Religion Faith in the Almighty God.

It is stupid to claim to be educated and not understand the complexity of life and that all these, in and around me, is not mere happenstance.

The architecture of the hair on your body alone is testimony to design by a superior force. I can't tell you this is how He looks, as I can barely see beyond my nose, but I can feel His supreme touch everywhere I turn to and I have faith that He does.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by chukwuka14(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
And I know this boy o...na my platoon e dey 4 nysc batch b 2014 plateau corpers...hehehehe. The boy don dey plan am since.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Brymo: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
leofab:
"chance" in your own context means "uncreated creator"

If God can be uncreated creator why not the universe ?

BTW; God isn't an entity; you and I and everything within are part of God(microcosm)
I don't know what chance is and please don't pen me to any definition or any context. The God that I know isn't chance and stop being elusive. What's chance for the last time, please I need to know.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by MielBaker(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Irrespective, every individual must have a belief. It's nature.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by jaywhoco(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Either all religions are wrong or just one is true- Sydney Hook
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by segcymoor(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
baby124:
I believe in a true God, because I have witnessed some things in the presence of other's and God's work in my life is simply unimaginable. I however have a hard time trusting religion. And I use my common sense with any religion. When pastor or priest says something strange that is inhuman or strange I reevaluate it myself, and if I doesn't make sense I get up and leave the place and never go back.

I think it is the sickening level of indoctrination, and people blindly following other men who just come and say God called them to say and do the terrible things they are doing. God did not call anyone, God is in us. We don't need anyone to reach God or to hear from him and see his work in our lives.

I think when there is a shift from the belief in man and a dangerous God, then we will be fine. God is a good God, a patient God. I don't know if it's a he or she. But I know that God exists. So do forces of the universe exist. These forces are not evil, but they are forces which exist to sustain the universe. The thing is people label these forces evil because they did not get their desired end as a result these forces

You may argue that why does God allow bad things to happen. Well I believe when we lose loved ones, it's either because of our incompetence at science( knowledge which I believe God put in us and has been sacrificed at the alter by over zealots) or it was their time to go!

I have seen and read where in a tornado, father and son are driving, tornado rips through and uproots just the son and kills him. Leaving the father safe and ok. They were side by side. This is a true event and in reputable papers. It leads credence to what I previously said about one's appointed time. It's ok to struggle with the concept of God. You will find your true path, everyone deserves to especially when we have been born into religion rather than walking your own walk and making your own choice.
......u seem to be intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Bants(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Very soon he will seek asylum stating Boko Haram want to kill in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Ranchhoddas: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:

You don't understand me. You know mankind is always seeking ways of not going into extinction and generally selfish. For instance,let me ask you an honest question,if you knew how to live forever,would you rather choose death??
That is exactly why God created death after Adam and Eve sinned as a punishment for trying to be like Him!
You also know that if Adam and Eve had not eaten the forbidden fruit,it would still be just the two of them right??
The Adam and Eve story is a myth so we should not be making any allusions to it. I would choose immortality if I could but you should realize that there are many people who would not....My point is that death is a necessary end and not as a result of the eating of any fruit. The death of plants and animals is necessary for our survival so also is ours necessary for the continued existence of our species. It is our better evolved minds that make us think that we deserve any form of prolonged existence...Note that I speak under the assumption that the material world is all there is.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by otemanuduno: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
kazuna:
U dont have to believe in God to be a good human.
I, myself, have battled with this severally. Sometimes i think Relgion is a limiter, something that cages ur freewill, something bequeathed to you by ur parents....something the society expects u to belong to.

I had read the bible a couple of times and yet i cant get any conviction. The quoran, i didnt bother. the behaviours of its adherents is enought to turn off ur belief in God.

But then i read stephen hawkingz A brief History of time, its a science essay but surprising it restored my belief in God, an intelligent being out there.

What also solidified my belief in an intelligent Being x the process of decomposition. In my research as a part time lab rat, u see a corpse going via all the stages of death. The insects, their larvae, the gases comng off at different stages....its all design. Watching a corpse go via these is almost beautiful. It makes u appreciate the basics of existence and the need to return nutrients back for other organisms, the need to clean up.....This is design, The Creator is there. He might not have thunderous voice or respond to our every prayer.....but hez there.

Exactly yes, he's there. But HE'S NOT THE god OF ANY RELIGION. HE IS JUST GOD.
A REVOLUTION IS NEAR. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE REAL GOD IS BEING REVEALED. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The Adam and Eve story is a myth so we should not be making any allusions to it. I would choose immortality if I could but you should realize that there are many people who would not....My point is that death is a necessary end and not as a result of the eating of any fruit. The death of plants and animals is necessary for our survival so also is ours necessary for the continued existence of our species. It is our better evolved minds that make us think that we deserve any form of prolonged existence...Note that I speak under the assumption that the material world is all there is.
How do you know its a myth?? Any proof?? undecided undecided
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
HighQue007:
This generation will make a change..

A lot of things are happening and the world is gradually getting back to thier senses..

Enough of religion tales..Its an embarrasement to human reasoning.

REVOLUTION IS COMING..

I dont believe in Christ and Bible so if you want to proof a point to me dont use either of the two as it will make ur proof baseless may be you should start with the proof How God the most high used his own handwritting to write bible.

Did you know if you were born in india or china, you probably wouldnt be talking about Jesus or bible so for the fact that you didnt chose ur faith, you cant confirm it is the way.

We have well over hundreds of religions all claiming they are the way to heaven.

Abrahamic religion came into Africa through slavery and i am not believing in it cos i seize to be a slave..

Too many unaswered question and if you ask, you are threathened with imaginary hell fire..why would God watch his own creation burn ..i cant serve a cruel,jealous God probably you need to change yours.

Religion has done more bad than good to this earth..

If our governement is good and everything is going on fine our churches wont be crowded as a result of pple looking for miracles that doesnt exist...with the natural resources in Africa, we dont need to fast 40days,40nightes to get a decent clothing and shelter..
.have you wondered why africa is the most religious and same time the most poorly developed, yes Its cos our leaders are bad, commiting attrocities in jesus, allah's name and the victims are the poor masses that needs something to hold on to for hopes so they have to believe in the tale..meanwhie these poor masses out of nothing and trecking miles donate Money to our so called pastors to buy jets and properties,building universities these victims cant even afford.
While these politicians and pastors wine and dine on our vulnerability... The former head of CAN's jet was used to courier funds to SA, who knows many that would have gove unoticed.
Do you know the richest pastor in the world is in Nigeria and yet we suffereing so thats to confirm point..there is a relationship betwee. All of these things but you cant see it cos we are blind by religion.

Like i said revolution is coming..the youths that would be the future leaders are finnaly waking up..
We are here

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by darnley16(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
HighQue007:

A lot of things are happening and the world is gradually getting back to thier senses..

REVOLUTION IS COMING..

I dont believe in Christ and Bible so if you want to proof a point to me dont use either of the two as it will make ur proof baseless may be you should start with the proof How God the most high used his own handwritting to write bible.

Did you know if you were born in india or china, you probably wouldnt be talking about Jesus or bible so for the fact that you didnt chose ur faith, you cant confirm it is the way.

We have well over hundreds of religions all claiming they are the way to heaven.

Abrahamic religion came into Africa through slavery and i am not believing in it cos i seize to be a slave..

Too many unaswered question and if you ask, you are threathened with imaginary hell fire..why would God watch his own creation burn ..i cant serve a cruel,jealous God probably you need to change yours.

If our governement is good and everything is going on fine our churches wont be crowded as a result of pple looking for miracles that doesnt exist...with the natural resources in Africa, we dont need to fast 40days,40nightes to get a decent clothing and shelter..
.have you wondered why africa is the most religious and same time the most poorly developed, yes Its cos our leaders are bad, commiting attrocities in jesus, allah's name and the victims are the poor masses that needs something to hold on to for hopes so they have to believe in the tale..meanwhie these poor masses out of nothing and trecking miles donate Money to our so called pastors to buy jets and properties,building universities these victims cant even afford.
While these politicians and pastors wine and dine on our vulnerability... The former head of CAN's jet was used to courier funds to SA, who knows many that would have gove unoticed.
Do you know the richest pastor in the world is in Nigeria and yet we suffereing so thats to confirm point..there is a relationship betwee. All of these things but you cant see it cos we are blind by religion.

Like i said revolution is coming..the youths that would be the future leaders are finnaly waking up..
I liked your comment immediately I saw you saying this Generation would bring the sane change we need, well that's true but the next generation would do it better we are still in d crude Generation just getting their eyes opened which is the hardest and dangerous part of the Revolution, You are well Enlightened

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Ranchhoddas: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:

How do you know its a myth?? Any proof?? undecided undecided
Do you know that there are primitive African tribes till date that go about naked? Could it be that their progenitors forgot to eat the forbidden fruit?...Have you also heard of epidural delivery? It is a process of administering drugs during childbirth to eliminate the pain that birthing women experience. If the story of Adam and Eve is true, it would mean that man has found a way to bypass or nullify the curse that was placed on Eve in the Garden of Eden. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by nacozee: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
GogetterMD:
So it's not religion, it's humans turning the world upside down
and who created the religions that has kept people like u in delusion, confusion, hatred, enemity and has gotten many dead? HUMANS
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by newacca: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
technophile:

you want to go back to killing of twins, and shedding the blood of innocents for sacrificial purpose
I want you to think again
Please don't quote me. I quoted the last words of the original poster, which catches my interest. In my own tribe, we don't kill twins nor shed blood of innocent being for sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Esdb3: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
HighQue007:

REVOLUTION IS COMING..

.have you wondered why africa is the most religious and same time the most poorly developed, yes Its cos our leaders are bad, commiting at

Your statement is flawed and baseless. 40 people liking it shows we are very far from evolving like I've always feared.

When Bill Gates was asked if he believes in God, he replied 'no'. Like Arsene Wenger(the transfer market clown), he believes WE made it up. Then he was asked if he's taught his kids this - he replied 'No. I and (his wife's name evades me now), make sure the kids attend church. We can't overstress the significance of religion. Its moral significance.' The Taiwo dude mentioned something about being 'born into a religion as the reason why we chose to be religious'. As someone who has flirted with atheism but later concluded that atheists are either dull set of people who want to be free of the moral boundary, or people who have read too much and are confused because of the susceptibility of the human brain to error when making inference or Nigerians who want to show they are 'above the bunch' and who are seduced by the learned outlooks of an atheist because of how atheists have been viewed as read people, - Are we born into a religion? - 'yes'. This is not how to look at things. To get the scope of our different religions, we need to look into history. (God I hate typing into a box!) Let me pick Christian instead of Islam majorly because I was born into that, I've learnt a lot about it, and because I'm not a fav of islam not because of the historical conflict but because of it's setting. The discrepancies in it. I'm not saying christianity is perfect but you can't compare questions over the true colour of Jesus's robe before crucification with whether a prophet that also played general and had 13 wives( a few he married out of compassion) among whom is a girl he boned at age 9 is fit to be regarded as holy........

In the west of Nigeria, the yoruba lands, traditional religions were the norm. The earth just doesn't have history of worshipping a deity that dates back to millions of years simply because we want to. There is a force a part of us can't explain. Ogun, Sango. A lot of idols were on rotation. Our fore-fathers went about worshipping this idols for countless years.
Countless until the bible-baring ones came. We know how they captured some blacks' attention and how those blacks in turn waged wars upon their idol worshipping fathers. Christianity is only existing today because that war was won by you know whom. People followed the bible-baring ones because of some 'signs and wonders'. How dare me?! What the hell!! Did I just bring in miracles?! I have to stop there. See, because rejecting religion is rejecting God and rejecting God is rejecting the spiritual and rejecting the spiritual is really being a damned fool. The bible-baring men defeated your idol worshipping fathers spiritually and that is why christianity won and remains.

It doesn't seem like you don't believe whether God exists. You sound like you want religion gone simply because you think it is affecting Africa. I understand your concern as it is instinctive to find what is wrong with a place that's got things wrong with it. And it is also instinctive to compare what a place has and what it doesn't with other places. A large part of Europe are religious. America was built on religious tenets and the freedom of men. So you see, religion is not your problem here. It appalling when I read statements about how religion is our problem. My friend, RELIGION IS WHY WE STILL HAVE HOPE. I'll link you to an article you are prompting me to write with your comment. Hold a big chunk of your thoughts till you read it.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by darnley16(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
Another free mind who has finally decided to give himself sense

Religion is an Evil fraud
Thank Goodness, Atheistism is on the slow but definite rise in Naija

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Do you know that there are primitive African tribes till date that go about naked? Could it be that their progenitors forgot to eat the forbidden fruit?...Have you also heard of epidural delivery? It is a process of administering drugs during childbirth to eliminate the pain that birthing women experience. If the story of Adam and Eve is true, it would mean that man has found a way to bypass or nullify the curse that was placed on Eve in the Garden of Eden. What do you think?
They go about unclad cause they don't know any better. I usually see some on tv with just the private genitals covered but the breasts exposed. Even our own history also showed that Africans generally were once like that but look at us today. It is a question of civilisation getting to those primitive areas. Gradually,those kind of people won't exist anymore. As for the pain during childbirth,still is knowledge God gave man to make life easier through inventions.
Even before the administration of the drug,the woman must experience pains from cramps and after birth too.
Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by PastorAIO: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Brymo:
"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic uninterestingness
as an intellectual position. Where was the ingenuity, the ambiguity, the humanity
(in the Harvard sense) of saying that the universe just happened to happen and
that when we're dead we're dead?"
-John Updike

This is one of the daftest quotes that I've ever read.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.