Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event (97609 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by NEHLIVE: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Pangea: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
God is great
I'm shocked she is not toppling over!
This is an overload.

The kind of backache she will be getting?
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by akpumping7720(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
her probs
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Mikylopez(f): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
she didn't create herself ...she Jes has to accept wah nature has bestowed on her.....anyways I love my size
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Netcontactsng1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vaseline Crew won't leave this thread for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by tunahper(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Outdated milk.... NAFDAC please investigate!! !
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Awon werey olomu oshi, Chidi come and see the kinda ladies i have always been warning you to stay away from. They are for the Anti-Christ.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by macaranta(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
I wonder how people find such things interesting.

I hope my signature interests you as much as the boobs

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Some day she will be called Mrs. Somebody, surely not me... Presently some idiot crush,or presently somebody Maga, or presently somebody girlfriend, or presently one idiot father's sugar girl... Now I really know end time is near....

End time house wife.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
i hate it when girls here post their hating comments here.. Who asked you not to have big boobs .. Na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by joybenjamin(f): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
:oDis one is strong[color=]
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by lilreese: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na persin pekin be this ?
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Keenlooka(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Over rated selling point, I wish she had brains that big grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by kayo80(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yet another Booby Trap.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by oochi123(f): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Haaaa! Them dey do boobs party ne? Dis one na load o..I thank God o
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by deekaybeatz(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
pls someone should remind me of who cossy orjiakor is again
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by jerryfisher(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
bbbabes:
It seems this lady has come to stay. She is almost everywhere now and everyone seems to be on her case. I bet she might not take opportunity of this fame she is gathering little by little and shoot herself into limelight. She could go into the movie industry and make herself known the more.

Before you know it, she self go dey go display boobz for Germany like Cossy

Well there might not be much upstairs, anyways. I mean she might not really have much to offer except that Milk Factory she has got in front. SMH

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/see-how-men-were-staring-at-girl-with.html

dat na her "CBN" make she use am well b4 she old

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Dvampire(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
With boobs the size of Alaska. Who boobs epp?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by jerryfisher(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
overload is bad

back ache is real

who e epp

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Paseus(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
I see no men starring at any boobs all i see is a PIG!
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Bensam5060(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
extra large
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Alfred234(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
who her boobs help for this change period

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by kenoz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
shocked wink
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by lordkhalifa(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
how is she feeling comfortable with that abiola cowbell milk on her chess
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by afroxyz: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
And this is a Lagos 'big girl'? OP shame on you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Brayss(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin this one no b boo it called cow bell our milk repeat after me cowbell?
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Brayss(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mikylopez:
she didn't create herself ...she Jes has to accept wah nature has bestowed on her.....anyways I love my size
Who ur own size Epp?
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Popocious Karika papaya
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by GreenLight092: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
I wonder which company has the size of bra that will carry that woman's milk factory.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by lielbree: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Women !!! very confused set of mammals... you keep forming feminists everywhere and you'll still coman open your stupid body for us to see.... ashawo japanese.... women(the ones that expose themselves) are sexjects !! AWON OLORIBURUKU
Them force you to look?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.