Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event (97585 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by jojosweet(f): 1:02am On Aug 16, 2016
And Kim kardishian would be forming fine girl..see fine geh here grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Hayyee2002: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2016
Dshocker:
Her instagram page

O boy, you don turn the girl fan now now o, going as far as her IG page.

Even helping to promote her instagram page.

After u come here and claim not to like her massive jugs after choking ur diick on them. undecided
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Check the number of girls viewing this thread. Girls cant resist looking at big boobs too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by pippimp(m): 1:49am On Aug 16, 2016
ogorwyne:
Na wa o. So her boob is her selling point?

Considering she wowo pass my dog. God help us.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by joyli: 1:49am On Aug 16, 2016
The lady step out and her boobs too...Op cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 16, 2016
jojosweet:
u sound like a Leo..but then again u just want the bimbo a Leo wants the full package with brain...

Keep kidding yourself.

Astute and accomplished men like me don't care about your brains.

Have you heard the term "trophy wife"?
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Burgerlomo: 1:59am On Aug 16, 2016
I believe she go dey cry for corner say why me, why me now, most especially whenever she look at herself in the mirror when the case wey dem dey call bra know dey to hold the 200lb heavy duty weight.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by supereagle(m): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2016
Flashh:

You lied.

Even gays would be aroused. You ain't fully okay.
Too much is bad.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by diva90: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2016
This is too much.. I don't even want to imagine them on fallen state when the bra comes off... lipsrsealed

This is bigger than coast orjiako's breast
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by tobioluwa53(m): 2:39am On Aug 16, 2016
shocked shocked milk

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Kdon2: 3:05am On Aug 16, 2016
cruzita:
overload is bad

back ache is real

Ugly is the word for dis one!!! Abeg no spoil person eye with rubbish jare!! Hanhan
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by linearity: 3:31am On Aug 16, 2016
OP, point of correction, those are not boobs; they are more than boobs! they are mammalian glands!

If you call them boobs, it is very difficult to conveye their massive size, but once you say mammalian glands, it will set in.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by ThatSameGuy: 4:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Nairaland sef, see as una dey profile Olosho for fp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by DeRay98(m): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2016
ogorwyne:

Check out all the ladies with boobs selling point, they often have nothing else upstairs....its just feeds their attention deficits and make them think they are relevant.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Xblink(m): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Cossy! Where ar u?
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:18am On Aug 16, 2016
Useless,flattened breast iranu
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Mikylopez:
she didn't create herself ...she Jes has to accept wah nature has bestowed on her.....anyways I love my size

I love ur size too
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by sixtus3606(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2016
searchng4love:

Hmm cruzita brunch?

BTW what's so special about the abnormal sized bwess? Is that all she brings to the relationship? If yes....not enough... It won't buy my Caribbean holiday condor... Either you bring brains, power or wealth to the table or no deal!
Oversized bwess can be bought.
GBAM!!!

case closed!! angry
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by princee7(m): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2016
boobslicious...see it's not all about boobs it can be bought. the annoying thing is that gals like her have no brains and always show boobs to cover up as her selling point.

gals without big boobs will hate but gals like her all be like yes see my sister. they there no body will marry u
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by sixtus3606(m): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2016
jojosweet:
And Kim kardishian would be forming fine girl..see fine geh here grin
Was you saying...shii undecided

Gerarahia mhen!!! angry
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Wow! See endowment wink
Too sweet kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by KissCODE(m): 5:50am On Aug 16, 2016
cruzita:
overload is bad

back ache is real

are you saying that big boobs causes back pain? abi back ache?

Nairaland knows how to make stu.pid people famous.
what will this post profit us now?
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Dshocker(m): 5:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Hayyee2002:

O boy, you don turn the girl fan now now o, going as far as her IG page.

Even helping to promote her instagram page.

After u come here and claim not to like her massive jugs after choking ur diick on them. undecided

Been following her since inception
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by justflow1(m): 5:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Too much of everytin and no one to share, this grl collected all her properties from God except physical /mental heig... lipsrsealed clueless human beings when real ladies are making us proud somewhere beyond this continent in an amazing way, all she can do is flaunt her boobs, come to tink of this, once the bra loose gbege don gast b DAT. Hmmmm
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by ebiproperties(m): 5:55am On Aug 16, 2016
#who she help
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by awoluyi(m): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2016
Plenty great great great-grand daughters of Jezebel are now in town. Be careful!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by bamite(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2016
ogorwyne:
What is your own?
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by jasperkrekre(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Juliet!!! that babe is so obsessed with her watermelon...the good thing is that the boobs have and is consistently fetching her loads of cash. unfortunately, the reality is that; the boobs are not as firm as seen.all na package...u wondering how I know about this?? i'v been with her before at intercontinental hotel...!!! tongue
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by kechywillz(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Booby everywhere,some Vaseline crew go stroke one for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.