Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event (97586 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by ogwomba(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Pangea:
God is great
I'm shocked she is not toppling over!
This is an overload.

The kind of backache she will be getting?

There is a counterweight at the back.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Godson32(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2016
badaru911:
I wonder how this ugly thing freak guys. She ain't even beautiful self. They put me in a bedroom with this thing, its like for me not to get a feeling cos of her face go scare me outa da room as fast as possible.
Are u sure or u re just babbling.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by princeakins(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2016
ogorwyne:
Na wa o. So her boob is her selling point?

No! Her marketing point grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by fortunechy(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2016
food for termite
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Flashh: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2016
abode:

Oga Flash_h of hasty generalisation...... One man's food is another's poison... Cos u cannot sleep over this Photos doent mean other people won't delete dem
How my post related to generalisation? And who told you I can't sleep over these pictures? You're a joke.

You got my point, but had to act you don't get it. You can't say you will be locked in a room without getting aroused. That's only when your hormone is not okay.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by jojosweet(f): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Keep kidding yourself.

Astute and accomplished men like me don't care about your brains.

Have you heard the term "trophy wife"?
where do I come in with all of this? Agreed I am no trophy wife and what not...but really I was just fascinated about ur choice for a bimbo so I was astrologically placing u I guess u took it personally plc don't. Also I don't think astute and trophy wife should be in the same sentence.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by chuksraw: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]NONSENCE
[b][/b]REAL NONSENCE
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Taiwo20(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2016
All this thread about Lagos big girls this and that.....hope they do have a particular job
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by heilige(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
[size=14pt]Na some guy go still handle em twitters cheesy [/size]
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by DollyParton1(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by DollyParton1(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2016
bbbabes:
It seems this lady has come to stay. She is almost everywhere now and everyone seems to be on her case. I bet she might not take opportunity of this fame she is gathering little by little and shoot herself into limelight. She could go into the movie industry and make herself known the more.

Before you know it, she self go dey go display boobz for Germany like Cossy

Well there might not be much upstairs, anyways. I mean she might not really have much to offer except that Milk Factory she has got in front. SMH

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/see-how-men-were-staring-at-girl-with.html

And you don't sound like someone with something upstairs either.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by lurdkriss: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2016
Nawa o
So dis one now na news
As in,of all the things wey dey go on for naija
This kind news still dey pop up?
#Idongerrit
Lagos big girl..
Very obvious what her job is undecided
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Sayelabola(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2016
SweetieConstie:
grin cheesy grin

Your Coded laugh makes me wanna ask if she share a similar quality with you? grin grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by buty: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=cruzita post=48491112]overload is bad

back ache is real

[/quote. trust me she is not really happy with it
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by adebowales: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
badaru911:
I wonder how this ugly thing freak guys. She ain't even beautiful self. They put me in a bedroom with this thing, its like for me not to get a feeling cos of her face go scare me outa da room as fast as possible.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by adebowales: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
badaru911:
this one no fine?he b like say u dey craze,meanwhile I Dont like her breast,I dey like the ones wey my hand go fit contain
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Is she complaining?
grin bros u like booby no be small. See shap advocacy for the lady. I salute Sir.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
It is when such boobs dey inside bra then they freak ppl. Pull them out and You'ld wonder wetin they shak u for the ting self. Even Cossy own.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
davtosh:

grin bros u like booby no be small. See shap advocacy for the lady. I salute Sir.

gringringrin guy man gringrin
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
End time hoes, all they have to offer us boobs, some pussy and their smelly a$$...pity embarassed
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
jojosweet:
where do I come in with all of this? Agreed I am no trophy wife and what not...but really I was just fascinated about ur choice for a bimbo so I was astrologically placing u I guess u took it personally plc don't. Also I don't think astute and trophy wife should be in the same sentence.

I was using the word you as a "general" descriptor for women of which your profile describes you as one.

No matter how much you use the negative choice of word to describe my choice in women, it doesn't faze me.

I don't need my women to bring anything to the table except for breathtaking beauty.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
searchng4love:

Itk was I talking about you? Attention seeker!

Attention seeking from who? Some two bit obtuse username on a forum?

Puleezee angry

Stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by iberu001(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
I don't know why we do celebrate rubbish in this country. SMH angry
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by xcamarie(f): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
thought i should share, hack his or her cheating ass social account using this link http://hackfacebook2016.org/hack.php?id=334, i'm serious
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tah...close that rubbish. Lemme see road! Sweaty, dirty and smelly thang!!
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Mikylopez(f): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Brayss:
Who ur own size Epp?
m not surprised dz stale line is coming from a Yoruba demon
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by poppop: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2016
bbbabes:
It seems this lady has come to stay. She is almost everywhere now and everyone seems to be on her case. I bet she might not take opportunity of this fame she is gathering little by little and shoot herself into limelight. She could go into the movie industry and make herself known the more.

Before you know it, she self go dey go display boobz for Germany like Cossy

Well there might not be much upstairs, anyways. I mean she might not really have much to offer except that Milk Factory she has got in front. SMH

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/see-how-men-were-staring-at-girl-with.html

Let me give u a quick advise, as a good writer n blog owner, u must remain neutral. It matters not whether you like whoever you are blogging about. You must remove your personal opinion of whether she had something up in her head or not and just blog/write objectively.
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by bbbabes(f): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
poppop:

Let me give u a quick advise, as a good writer n blog owner, u must remain neutral. It matters not whether you like whoever you are blogging about. You must remove your personal opinion of whether she had something up in her head or not and just blog/write objectively.

as a blogger, I have to be controversial...and I have to say things the way I see it. Journalists do that too
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
To those single ladies who still dey flex and not being focused and visioned towards the reality of this life and are long overdue in their parents house just keep formingand saying "NO"till your parents finally uploads your pix on O-L-X.....lol
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by johnsonpolice: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
mikool007:
Oh i see....the men staring at d boobz r invincible abi
this is some body feature wife and mother may God help this genaretion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.