Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) (48608 Views)

Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
cool
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Youngetskilz23(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Donbabajay12:
My G
bro. is that you grin. been a while
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
When there is a casting down- we will all be lifted UP- Amen
i guess...They are also washing out the condition Buhari has put 9ja into. Lemme go and wash my bicycle and Leg with wine too...
Bubu no go kill us.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pouring wine over the car makes it drunk whereas taking it to the church to be covered by the blood of Jesus protects it ....#ChoiceIsYours tho tongue
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by goldtube(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
yahoo boys again
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by adezjamz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
I'm not hating but they should wash their car with water since the wines they can afford can't even wash a bicycle.

I can only see two attention seekers & four bottle of (expired) wine. cool
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by divineRx(f): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
If sometin good happens to someone its gud to b happy for d person nd stop hating..anyway congrats to d person dat jst got d new ride
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Padua30: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
All these show for ordinary ML, and not even a brand new one just tokumbo. SMH

Anyway congratulation to the owner
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by phantom24: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided see area boys n tokumbo cars
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by phantom24: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided see area boys n tokumbo car

1 Like

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
goldtube:
yahoo boys again
So person no fit buy car without dem being yahoo boys
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Padua30: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm if I hear ur smelly mouth there eeeee
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by ahless(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
If The guy come buy Porsche or bugatti wetin he come use wash am
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:

I think say na only me they think am
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nawa for them ooo! Even without making reference to the hardship ravaging the country presently, one must know how to appreciate better.
That's nasty way to wash away evils that come with the car.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nduxx(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is one of those things u keep to urself. So wat should we do now?
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Padua30:

Hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm if I hear ur smelly mouth there eeeee
I've got only two words for you

[size=20pt]FU(K OFF!!![/size]

I never referred to you
But quote me again and instantly receive your generational cur*es....
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nduxx(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bimpe29:
"evils that come with the car"

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by legaxi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
If no be iPods it can never be iPods, EYANMIRI i hail una stupidity.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by MrTour: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Guys this is a good move but next time buy Yellow label "Clicquot", it will help protect against all form of superstitious belief but

Andre Rose only protects you from village witches angry
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by pippimp(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Respect your property and people will respect it. Disrespect it and people will do unbelievable things to it.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by lailo: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
What's d difference.There fathers feed effigy(craving image) that can't eat with food and drinks.It's African thing!!!!!!
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
splenzard:
Nigerians and dumb acts
they're what Yoruba call awon omo oju orolari.there's no need for anyone to tell me they're omo Yahoo aka internet fraudsters

Someone who earned their money legitimately will never Be that stewpid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Money no dey, money no dey, ppl dey buy new car o. Economy bad but bar dey fill every Friday to Sunday. Make una continue
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by funmat19: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bants:
EFCC is on their way
yes ooo with this kind of economy stupid human being
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Maski87: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Armu roba and kidnapas.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ndi nzuzu! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Goliesimo: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Make dey pour some for fuel tank...
Mad fellow
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=28pt]yahoo money awon gboys[/size] cool
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Riox: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Unnecessary show offs
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerians and their love for showing off. he should have poured the motor fuel na and lit it on fire, then it will be a real celebration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.