Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) (48634 Views)

Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
oluwatoba400:
What an extravagant way to 'wash' a new car. While celebrating a new car a friend purchased, these young men popped bottles of wine and poured its content on the car. According to them, they were washing away bad luck, accident and other evil things. Nice.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/15/photos-young-nigerian-men-celebrate-purchase-ofa-new-car-by-pouring-wine-on-it/

that's benzeez man
Carry on
Make I face my work my own dey come
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is totally a waste of money, the worst I've seen all my life, they could actually have given that money used to buy the wine for the needy and the blessings and prayers that would bring would be more than what this nonsense would ever mean.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by shegzy23: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
yahoo boys, fools
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Mememan: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
omogidi234:
Bros congratulations on the ride but it doesn't make sense to pour wine on the ride. The proper thing would have been to open it, pour it in the glass cups & drink. That is celebration.
Who asked you undecided
Oversabi
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Did someone say this 'CHANGE' period no pay?
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Instead of using anointing oil, u dey use wine. Isallright, God is watching u
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by paezeamama: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dangote never started like this...Hw I wish this boy's know this.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by pinkyz: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yahooo... Yahooo boys
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
oluwatoba400:
What an extravagant way to 'wash' a new car. While celebrating a new car a friend purchased, these young men popped bottles of wine and poured its content on the car. According to them, they were washing away bad luck, accident and other evil things. Nice.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/15/photos-young-nigerian-men-celebrate-purchase-ofa-new-car-by-pouring-wine-on-it/

My silent mean something
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by themistocles: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Even pple wey buy latest 2015 Range rover Evogue brand new never make noise sefcheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by October1960: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hope they have other investments.
Luxury car is not an investment it's a liability.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by LaRochelle(f): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Akalia:
I bet if any of the dudes pulled up in that car and beckons on you as you walk on road, you u will look his way and act nice but the car isn't brand new.

9ja girls be forming shit on social media

Biko, hold it there. So, in your mind, you think baptising the car with those liquids make sense? Stick to the topic instead of looking for who to attack. After all, the so-called "9ja girls" include your sisters, female friends and girlfriend/wife!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
congrat bro.......God punish poverty...mine on d way
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108955_20160815122018_png431ea8fbcdfb948a8bc5251cba11ab55

Total cost of the drinks no reach 15'k...

Fhucking Andre Rose.. angry 2500 per Bottle (Pump Price)... angry

Even the Motor sef na Tokunbo.. angry

angry

Even me wey buy Tear rubber keke sef no make this kind noise.. angry
y hating blad?....jst rejoice wit dem nd pray 4 urs..sefini
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
charles97:
The money that was used to purchase the car is not legit. What will happen if he buys a plot of land....[b][/b]
Show us your legit own.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ask the elders why they pour libation on the ground and not on iron surface or tarmac.....
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Shongotola(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Make dey pour some for fuel tank...

Gbam!!!

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
wetin we no go see...
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by jerryfisher(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dem try na wein make wwe talk
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by tman14(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yahoo...
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
youthful exuberance.... smh

if u check well they could b Yahoo boy's
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
their car,their drink,their wahala
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by sexytyga(m): 5:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Teniolasmart:
Congrat for showing us that u bought a car abi ur friend abi ur father.......anyone........

We ave seen you

now geerraouthere man
bad belle wish for good tin like dis. Wise up bro
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by solidman59(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
All these show for ordinary ML, and not even a brand new one just tokumbo. SMH

Anyway congratulation to the owner
Which one you get??
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Qualer: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Pouring wine over the car makes it drunk whereas taking it to the church to be covered by the blood of Jesus protects it ....#ChoiceIsYours tho tongue

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Qualer: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2016
Shongotola:

Gbam!!!

Gbam-er!! grin grin
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Congrats to them. Their money,their drinks and their car.
To the idiots saying ordinary tokunbo?sid he come to your fathers house to borrow the money to buy it?

Have you given a stranger 100k today to sort his life issues?

Na g boy or yahoo?you self try yahoo and see if all you need to to is get a printer and start printing dollars.

Hypocrisy is like cancer killing you all slowly.

Awon kenimani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.