Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) (48639 Views)

Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Ozovehe1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
hhhhmmmm new life, new style. We are in free word. Congrats any way.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wetin this wan dey find for fp....
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
please whats the current conversion rate for dollar to naira
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Akalia(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
LaRochelle:
The car doesn't even look like a brand new one to me. This happens when "iberibe-ism" has consumed someone's soul, spirit and bodyundecided.
I bet if any of the dudes pulled up in that car and beckons on you as you walk on road, you u will look his way and act nice but the car isn't brand new.

9ja girls be forming shit on social media

1 Like

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Nduxx(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bimpe29:

Forget it
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by dheolexaone(f): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
omogidi234:
Bros congratulations on the ride but it doesn't make sense to pour wine on the ride. The proper thing would have been to open it, pour it in the glass cups & drink. That is celebration.

You hit d nail dude.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wetin them no suffer for wht do u expect? Dz y I dnt pity dz internet fruadsters when karma catches up with them. Like the ones who died in eksu few weeks ago. Eating ur future with ur present. Fools
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by rakabuba001(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
over here we do sujud shukur wink
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by puregrace(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Now they poured wine for the car..... The car would now be working any how, you know why? The car is DRUNK. And when u r drunk,you are prone to road accident. God forbids
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Dminister(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
They are the worst fools I have ever seen in my life.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108955_20160815122018_png431ea8fbcdfb948a8bc5251cba11ab55

Total cost of the drinks no reach 15'k...

Fhucking Andre Rose.. angry 2500 per Bottle (Pump Price)... angry

Even the Motor sef na Tokunbo.. angry

angry

Even me wey buy Tear rubber keke sef no make this kind noise.. angry

Pictures or.... grin

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Well it's an African mentality so what do you expect and they it's cools to show off most especially when you've escaped from the shackles of poverty.
An average Mike Zukerberg (pardon my spelling) has the financial war chest to order for 50 of these, but it means nothing to him.

Anyways I'm happy for them, hope God does mine too.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Large32(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
This just showing how Stupidity has taking over some Ppl in our Country. And after all this show, who them Epp

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by AbjMotorPalace: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats to him!

this one below needs to be washed, who will wash it

see my signature

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by mousco(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Foolishness
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Pictures or.... grin

Picture of what? angry
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

Picture of what? angry

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by omofabulous(f): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
If I had cared about this, I would have placed a comment concerning wine popping and car washing grin
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Fraudsters, for this harsh economy. angry angry
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
handysuzy:
Well, thats how real guys 'wash' their cars....And its actually a Nigerian thing so no biggie. I have seen this kinda thing many times before. Don't call them names, they are only happy about the new car....And as for the money used in purchasing the drinks, well, its still part of the 'washing' expenses....We are Nigerians and we are different. Americans break expensive things when they are angry: LCD TV, windscreen, name it, and I wont blame them, they are only bring Americans. Please dont quote me.

Meanwhile, I just read a funny Olympic story of how a Brazilian outlet kicked out her roomate at the Olympics cos she wanted to have marathon sex...See it here with photos: http://factflyers.com/brazilian-olympic-diver-sends-roomate-marathon-sex/

Hmmmmm, what an exact day to catch up with you. You're squarely 2yrs on nairaland today.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by OSESUNATE(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
oluwatoba400:
more pics
Their money.. their problem. lemmi come and be going
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
handysuzy:
Well, thats how real guys 'wash' their cars....And its actually a Nigerian thing so no biggie. I have seen this kinda thing many times before. Don't call them names, they are only happy about the new car....And as for the money used in purchasing the drinks, well, its still part of the 'washing' expenses....We are Nigerians and we are different. Americans break expensive things when they are angry: LCD TV, windscreen, name it, and I wont blame them, they are only bring Americans. Please dont quote me.

Meanwhile, I just read a funny Olympic story of how a Brazilian outlet kicked out her roomate at the Olympics cos she wanted to have marathon sex...See it here with photos: http://factflyers.com/brazilian-olympic-diver-sends-roomate-marathon-sex/

My reaction when i saw outlet instead of athlete....

Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by handysuzy(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Decryptor:

My reaction when i saw outlet instead of athlete....

You should know thats a typo error. I have corrected it.
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by cruz419(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dat wat happen wen ur money grows on tree,, dem G boy Maga has paid!!!
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Jidalli007: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ostentation of the newly rich, afterwards they will take it to car wash. Weldone
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
handysuzy:

You should know thats a typo error. I have corrected it.

After i don faint finish? undecided
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by elkon(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
anyway how does dis make a front page. .ur car no go jamb..I hope d tin no go boomerang sha cos I dey wondering how u make d dough to d extents of wasting wine wey me dey here dey sip palmwine..
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by femi4: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
handysuzy:

Meanwhile, I just read a funny Olympic story of how a Brazilian athlete kicked out her roomate at the Olympics cos she wanted to have marathon sex...See it here with photos: http://factflyers.com/brazilian-olympic-diver-sends-roomate-marathon-sex/
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by emmexy5(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
wetin concern me na....everything is news in this country I tire oo...
Re: Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
funmat19:
yes ooo with this kind of economy stupid human being
Awon ko lo koba yin o.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.