Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) (45846 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Bernard Cazeneuve, French Prime Minister In Paris / Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:
Its like osinbanjo will be duller than buhari
I smell hate...
Proof or adonbillivit
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by bejick(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
with the economic brouhaha Nigeria is going through now It mean this his economic teacher didn't teach him well in school.
zo.m..b.i e food don ready. attack morons.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by xreal: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Throwback Photo of Osinbajo, his class mates and Odunsi in a class photograph....

or adonbilivit grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by wellmax(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
See how Nairalanders changed a wonderful thread to a place to throw banters. I give up on the youths of Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by titsqueez(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Take her to Aso Rock so she can educate Buhari on macro economic policies with particular emphasis on national debt, psbr, monetary and fiscal policies. Those are just for starters
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by werthy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
A surprise i guess
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by akanji1: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Celebrate them by touching the life of other teachers wallowing in poverty,we see their output but don't remember to take care of them, there are lot of good teachers of primary sch. days during my own time that when I see them now I feel like crying and am helpless, it's a pity this is a country where you might want to curse any of your own that wants to become a teacher. Pensioneer suffers a lot in this country, what a shame.

Infact I don vex.........

....na thunder go fire the left nyash of the people eating all our pensioners money. AKANJI1 said so grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by babdap: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:
your foolishness is legendary.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Unike1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jalubarika:
The Teacher should teach Osinbanjo Economics one more time.
Maybe ,he was a noise maker in class who didn't listen well to his Economics teacher.
1. Inflation rate has risen in Nigeria since Casandra/Osinbanjo came on board
2. From my knowledge of Economics, if there's too much money in the economy, Inflation could be used to Mop-up liquid. In Nigeria, the reverse is the case. No money, yet inflation rises!
He deserves some strips from his Teacher. Lol

I don't understand how inflation would be used to mop up liquid biko. Do u know increase in supply of cash in the economy is a major cause of inflation? However, what we experience now is not induced by increased money supply but cost push inflation( rising cost).
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by gurunlocker: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
kbams241:

U mean d president of my country and urs? U Shuld b ashamed a dullard is ruling a literate Lyk u.dats if ure

No, i'm not ashamed because I didn't vote a dullard.... You people that voted a dullard should be ashamed.

Lol, I just read your last line... That shi t is funny... you are asking if I'm literate? Motherfucker, ask yourself that, the way you write your words looks like those 2go kids.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by uwajeh(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:
Are you foolish or just plain stupid?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by brostheo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
And what was her reward,how much did he give yo him.nai i won hear jor
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Dee60: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Many young Nigerians now consider themselves smart because they can abuse leaders on social media. Imagine someone calling a professor of law a dullard! Is that not stupid? Some of these abusers may not even have passed JAMB!
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:
grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by dapiluv: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
After this visit,economy will pick. Trust he as gone for more knowledge.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Nectarbaba(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
And hw dos this affect the price of garri at the market shior
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by aalangel(f): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:

Buhari should rather be careful of Osibanjo. He's not the "normal ceremonial" Vice-President.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
sarrki:
combined all the rising sun prof and so called knowledgeable from the land of Ugandan are not as sharp as prof Yemi Osinbajo
i will rather ve one graham bells who invented telophone or carl benz who built first car or the wright brothers that built first plane to fly and ur here talking about nigerian professors what did they invent? ,i heard that in ekiti state every family got proffessor no wonder ekiti state is silicon valley of nigeria undecidedcan osibanja a prof stand where bill gate a drop stand? angry
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by lawnreigh(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
delectablegyal:
Nice.

Fvck you if you don't like my dp. Btw, add me up on 2go with delectablegirl.
I'm not on 2go. Why not send me your e-mail, phone number or BBM pin? any of them is OK by me cutie
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by star4ever: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
greatgod2012:
Joy of every teacher!

Every teacher will be over joyous to see their long time students prospering and in good position.

At the same time, an old student will be happy to see his college teacher provided s/he prospers. The ones who are failures among them usually dodge when they see their once upon a time teacher.

You are right. It happens always. It also applies when you are successful and you happen to meet your old school mates or class mates, confidence and pride fill your personality.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by saintjoseph(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
MA, did he come for an economic advice? because he needs it.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by andyanders: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
locosis007:

If a prof can be a dullard academically. Then I bet you are the consultant of folly.

No bones bro

Well said. The guy is sick hence his comment on who Osibanjo is.Common WAEC the guy couldn't pass and he is here talking trash about the person of the Vice President.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Image123(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Osinbajo is in charge of economy, so his teacher should flog him jare. The V.P coordinates the economy, unfortunately GEJ made Sambo so useless and NOI so powerful. The results of the economy, good or bad is a reflection of the VP. Abi the teacher no teach am well?
lol, why GEJ administration is root cause, the current government approach as not being smooth at all.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by yamunla(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
UP IC
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
sarrki:
combined all the rising sun prof and so called knowledgeable from the land of Ugandan are not as sharp as prof Yemi Osinbajo
Let him prove it
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Thebwoy: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
let take a short break, these insults is too much for ma ear

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by yinkobert(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:
obviously, there are too many children in nairaland forum these days
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by TessaJ: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
D pride of a teacher is to see their students doing well. God bless teachers
Amen.The most sensible comment so far.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by sammyclassics(m): 12:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Can Buhari meet his government teacher or Hausa teacher?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2016
She failed to teach him to be his own man at all times and to speak out when something is wrong.

I like Osinbajo personally but the Dullard has hypnotized and overpowered him irretrieveably lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by kan12(m): 1:59am On Aug 16, 2016
NOC1:

So meeting your teacher is a road way to dullness? In Nairaland slang and Ben slogan receive common sense you Olodo.
I need to be convinced that you sat down in your class, because if you did you will forever have great memories, you will forever long to see even your worst teacher. Only the smile you wear on your face when you see them is enough to ... ohmmmm I'm annoyed and vexed on top this dude comment, infact let me comment my reserve lol

What is funny here now? you just made a big grammatical mistake and you are laughing.dnt tell me you did it purposely,because I am nit seeing any quotation mark on those words.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Where was seun juliaann and lalasticlala that time?I am sure they were busy staying away from school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Mohammed Bello Adoke Arrested In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.