Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) (45845 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Bernard Cazeneuve, French Prime Minister In Paris / Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 16, 2016
"My teacher used to say that I was a piece of shit, saw her the other day driving a piece of shit."
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by mechanics(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2016
Wow, na so.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Brayss(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
nyc 1...hope to do mre than this 4my Literature Teacher
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by kunlemessi: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2016
She looks 50! amazing
popesam1:
"The reward of a teacher is no longer in HEAVEN. I can now see mine here on earth".

Those were the words of 80year old Mrs Odunsi who was super excited to see the boys she taught Economics at Igbobi College, Yaba. Who has grown to be MEN, some of those she taught in class 69/79 are H.E Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Mr Babatunde Fowler, Chairman FIRS and Mr Adeyinka Asekun Chairman Wema Bank
PLC.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-meets-his.html?m=1

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by NOC1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
kan12:

What is funny here now? you just made a big grammatical mistake and you are laughing.dnt tell me you did it purposely,because I am nit seeing any quotation mark on those words.

Teacher who invite you come here, if I comment my reserve or I chose to reserve my comment..., excuse me how is my annoyance and vexation your concern?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" / Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought—

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.