Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Igbos Need To Know About Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Igbos Need To Know About Lagos (2437 Views)

2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. / Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking / Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Igbos Need To Know About Lagos by Babatundecash(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Agunechemba1:

They are cowards, if they talk too much we take over Lagos and install an Obi of Lagos just like the Fulani's did in Kwara.

I'm not against the igbo thinking home.Besides igbos are now investing in igboland which is something we all want. In the South West, no state can match any igbo state in terms of infrastructure and development apart from no man's land.
Lol.....my late great grand father who live to witness the civil war told me how 3million souls of Ibos fathers,mothers and their children were all used as manure by the Hausa-fulani Led Nigeria army......He also told me how the Biafran chicken meet their waterloo at Ore in Odigbo LGA of Ondo state,He later said Ojukwu fled from Ore to Abijan in Ivory'coast when the Adekunle Fajuyi led Army gave him a bitter peel to swallow and finally He said the Ibos never won a single war right from 1960 till date before he passed by and that is the main reason the Largest state in SE is not upto Oyo central senatorial district in Oyo state in term of Land mass,he also told me why the whole SE put together is not up to 1/3 of Niger state.....hmmm! May all the over millions of soul wasted by Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu recently rest in perfect peace and for the development you are talking about all SE states put together can not match Ogun state in term of infrastructural development not even Lagos.....for your info Ogun state house the highest number of Industry and university in the Nation.

1 Like

Re: What Igbos Need To Know About Lagos by Babatundecash(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Agunechemba1:

They are cowards, if they talk too much we take over Lagos and install an Obi of Lagos just like the Fulani's did in Kwara.

I'm not against the igbo thinking home.Besides igbos are now investing in igboland which is something we all want. In the South West, no state can match any igbo state in terms of infrastructure and development apart from no man's land.
Lol.....my late great grand father who live to witness the civil war told me how 3million souls of Ibos fathers,mothers and their children were all used as manure by the Hausa-fulani Led Nigeria army......He also told me how the Biafran chicken meet their waterloo at Ore in Odigbo LGA of Ondo state,He later said Ojukwu fled from Ore to Abijan in Ivory'coast when the Adekunle Fajuyi led Army gave him a bitter peel to swallow and finally He said the Ibos never won a single war right from 1960 till date before he passed by and that is the main reason the Largest state in SE is not upto Oyo central senatorial district in Oyo state in term of Land mass,he also told me why the whole SE put together is not up to 1/3 of Niger state.....hmmm! May all the over millions of soul wasted by Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu recently rest in perfect peace and for the development you are talking about all SE states put together can not match Ogun state in term of infrastructural development not even Lagos.....for your info Ogun state house the highest number of Industry and university in the Nation.....and I hope the SE you are talking about does not include that cave called Ebonyi and Abia......Ibos wey don produce the highest wasted soul in Naija history want to conquer lagos in their dream...LOL.
Re: What Igbos Need To Know About Lagos by tundexijim(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Abeg do quick and install the obi... How many states in the sw have u bin to?
Re: What Igbos Need To Know About Lagos by rlauncher(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Agunechemba1:
It is too late for you Yoruba's

I'm igbo and I'm a lagosian .I have same right like every other Yoruba person in Lagos state.Not even Ambode can chase me away.

Lagos is a no man's land.

Stop crying and face the reality. Enjoy the One Nigeria u all championed for.

I repeat,Lagos is no man's land.

No one is contesting your right as a Nigerian. It is not the question of your right but your attitude. You should learn to show respect and gratitude to your host community for their magnanimity and hospitality.

You should also learn to show interest in the prosperity and progress of your host community not its destruction.
Re: What Igbos Need To Know About Lagos by PFRB: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
I wonder why the owners and the moderator of Nairaland allow this happen here. Enemity is brewing gradually and in time to come may burst.
Re: What Igbos Need To Know About Lagos by rlauncher(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
PFRB:
I wonder why the owners and the moderator of Nairaland allow this happen here. Enemity is brewing gradually and in time to come may burst.

When Igbo people goes badmouthing Yoruba people on the internet and you give them the appropriate response, they start shouting hate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Tears: Militants Blow Up Another Oil Facility In Delta / We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings / Breaking news:Operation Python Dance: ICC to investigate killings of IPOB member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.