Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? (11000 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Princepoint(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2016
bleaching

Sucks if i feel very bad because even u bleach the whole body you can't bleach the central point

Girls u know what i mean
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Princepoint:
bleaching

Sucks if i feel very bad because even u bleach the whole body you can't bleach the central point

Girls u know what i mean
so you sef will like a woman bleaching if she bleaches her central point successfully. You no try o
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Princepoint(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
LoveMe4real:
so you sef will like a woman bleaching if she bleaches her central point successfully. You no try o

I hate bleaching
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Oahray: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Beamborla:

My 'alawee'? Hell no! Let's leave it at the khaki.

Maybe I was wrong when I mentioned it's just one person so far...
Like I mentioned earlier, you still don't get my point. It's one thing to say black is ugly and it's another to prefer light skin over dark skin.

Most people don't find dark skinned ladies as attractive as they find light skinned ladies. I hope this conveys my message.

Reason I used this illustration, if you are light skinned and ugly, you could still earn a pass mark... 'at least she is fair in complexion' 'if no be say she fair, she for worwor' 'she no fine jor, na her fair skin dey help her'. If you are dark skinned and ugly, you don't get to enjoy such privilege rather, your dark skin makes the ugliness more pronounced...'she no fine and she still black join'

From those expressions, I hope you see my concern.

I didn't use no one, what I wrote was people who are guilty of rating dark skin second to light skin.

The fact that people do tell me I've got a nice skin doesn't mean they don't prefer light skinned ladies.
lol. I have no use for khaki anymore, else I might have considered it. You are not bad at logical arguments though. Good to know someone who doesn't just run away.

I'm pleased to inform you that I got your new point. If you had said so at first (instead of implying people dislike dark skin and are insincere when they say Black is Beautiful), there wouldn't have been an argument at all. I don't think it's an issue that some people would prefer lighter skin. Everyone has a right to preference as long as they don't try to shove it down the throats of others, rubbish opposite views, or even demean the persons involved.

The above claims do not apply to me though. I believe character is the more important thing but a pretty dark-skinned lady is more likely to get a second glance from me than pretty light-skinned lady. Personal preference. Glossy dark skin is yummy like chocolate cheesy
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Beamborla(f): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oahray:
lol. I have no use for khaki anymore, else I might have considered it. You are not bad at logical arguments though. Good to know someone who doesn't just run away.

I'm pleased to inform you that I got your new point. If you had said so at first (instead of implying people dislike dark skin and are insincere when they say Black is Beautiful), there wouldn't have been an argument at all. I don't think it's an issue that some people would prefer lighter skin. Everyone has a right to preference as long as they don't try to shove it down the throats of others, rubbish opposite views, or even demean the persons involved.

The above claims do not apply to me though. I believe character is the more important thing but a pretty dark-skinned lady is more likely to get a second glance from me than pretty light-skinned lady. Personal preference. Glossy dark skin is yummy like chocolate cheesy
Lol...you just dey eye my alawee. Bobo yi, kolewerk tongue

I knew it would boil down to the issue of preference but I still love to see that day where black skin isn't considered second to light skin and where people consider black skin just as attractive as light skin.

It's good too know you love em' ebony
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Oahray: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Beamborla:

Lol...you just dey eye my alawee. Bobo yi, kolewerk tongue

I knew it would boil down to the issue of preference but I still love to see that day where black skin isn't considered second to light skin and where people consider black skin just as attractive as light skin.

It's good too know you love em' ebony
that day is already here na. Some prefer dark skin and some others are indifferent. Abi you want everyone to prefer dark skin to a light one?

Na alawee be the koko na. If you lose it in a bet, you wouldn't get into another argument again tongue
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Beamborla(f): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oahray:
that day is already here na. Some prefer dark skin and some others are indifferent. Abi you want everyone to prefer dark skin to a light one?

Na alawee be the koko na. If you lose it in a bet, you wouldn't get into another argument again tongue
Lol... Since my alawee is now involved, you win. I no argue again cheesy

Oh yes! I wouldn't mind everyone preferring dark skin. At least, there would be less bleaching just to socially fit in.

I know I'm not asking for too much
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by davidif: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
LoveMe4real:
Wont she be more beautiful?

Nope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.