Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) (20689 Views)

Coming Back From The Dead, A Religious Miracle? A Doctor's Perspective. / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman / Relationship / Religious Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Chris Oyakhilome is a first class graduate of architecture. He started Christ Embassy as a student. Open your eyes dude

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
K
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by sixtuschimere: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Go ahead with the Christianity as u said.Doing bad in ur gp when u were too churchy is not enough reason to stop worshipping God.There is a way God works.Let me give u example.In the bible,Job was very close to God.At a time he lost all his wealth and belongings and even became severely ill.He never gave up.At the end God lifted him up and higher.What does this mean?Your lower GP may be the price u paid for God to lift u higher in life with a wonderful job.God can not leave u for sacrificing ur time for him.Go ahead worshipping him.Believe me.He will surprise u with unthinkable blessings.Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Baylam(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2016
Learning
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Memesticmeme: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2016
4everGod:

Ranchhoddass Thanks for the recommendation smiley

@memesticmeme can we talk privately?

Okay please
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Seun:
Sorry about the loss of your parents. There's no good evidence for the existence of God. We must rely on ourselves and each other to succeed. There's no need to waste your time trying to cultivate a relationship with, or to totally submit to, a person whose existence is unverifiable.
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by LordCenturion(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:

How Please help me, i need answers

What I believe was that , just show love to people around you, don't wish evil on anyone, don't hurt anyone, don't damage anyone and don't do something bad to yourself and don't do something that will damage u or ur health nor something bad to people around u.. Believe in yourself

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by colbankz(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2016
i tink u shuld convert 2 an ETHICALIST
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2016
I don't think you are in a good situation at the moment. Losing loved ones is always tough but it's part of the tests one goes through in life. I think you need to reflect and look within yourself. Where exactly does the confusion lie? What answers are you seeking?
You said it yourself that you believe there is a creator and that if he wants to be worshiped he would make one religion.
I agree with you on that.

cc lexiconkabir (if you have time).

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Believe me! You don't have to belong to any. Love ur neighbors and work hard. Those are the things we preach!
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:

Okay please

sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by winner01(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:

How Please help me, i need answers
You cant get your answers here my dear, those atheists who replied you are angry with God due to certain reasons in their lives and will stop at nothing to drag people down that lane with them. God exists whether men choose to believe Him or not. Atheism will only complicate matters for you, God will liberate you from whatever situations you're facing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2016
My dear, you don't have to blame God for your grades. God never said you should skip class to serve Him, He never said you should skip reading your books to worship Him. God loves modesty and has always encouraged us to be modest in everything we do. You choose to do all you did for Him at your own risk so please don't blame Him.

Believing in God is a personal thing, it's something you have to feel yourself. It doesn't matter how others think. God is God and will always be God! I'm not here to convince you there's God cos i won't speak on God's behalf. He has the power to capture any soul so why would i do His job? I'm truly sorry for your lost

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by winner01(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
sorry bro, religion has brought more evil, wars, suffering, crisis, divisions, genocides, disunity, etc.. to the world than anything.

like someone said, there is no yet convincing evidence of any God is the sky, except those pics of an old whiteman with bears.

focus on building a better life for urself -

You are as historically illiterate as it gets. Atheism has been responsible for the most deaths in history. About 70 times the number of attrocities caused by all religions combined.
You can check my profile for threads giving proof and facts and educate yourself.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
My dear, you don't have to blame God for your grades. God never said you should skip class to serve Him, He never said you should skip reading your books to worship Him. God loves modesty and has always encouraged us to be modest in everything we do. You choose to do all you did for Him at your own risk so please don't blame Him.

Believing in God is a personal thing, it's something you have to feel it yourself. It doesn't matter how others think. God is God and will always be God! I'm not here to convince you there's God cos i won't speak on God's behalf. He has the power to capture any soul so why would i do His job? I'm truly sorry for your lost

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by anochuko01(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2016
What you lacked as an undergraduate was ''WISDOM''. Bible says a man who's diligent with his business would stand before kings and not mere men. Bible teaches us even as believers, to take EVERYTHING we do seriously, including studies.....which I guess you never did.
Three of my fellowshipp coordinators finished with a distinction and upper credits. I served as an exco twice, and twice I moved from lower credit to upper credit...Adeboye and Kumuyi finished with 1st class, had Masters and PhD as believers. In fact, what u need is more time with GOD.....coz your mind needs to be renewed! Get tapes, books and messages that teach wisdom, and feed on them till you're delivered.

So sorry about the loss...thats why you need God more. He'll comfot you...
PSALM 27:10 says ''when my father and mother abandon me, then God would hold me close''
That pscripture give me hope and comfort whenever anyone disappoints me.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Feanah(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2016
chiedu7:
My Advice is to follow Jesus that is ALIVE.
Mohammed is DEAD and BURIED!

The dead cannot help, only the living can.

Think about it, who would you rather emulate?

Jesus who has no sin?

Or Mohammed who married 6 ur old baby gal?

Just to clarify things..Muslims don't think Muhammed is God and don't worship him,he's the final messenger.It seems like you think Muhammad is to Muslims,what Jesus is to Christains.Islam is completely Monotheistic.I'm not looking for an argument ;just telling you because from your post,it seems you think Muslims worship Muhammad,except if I interpreted it wrongly.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by ndcide(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2016
The story looks like a fiction. Also, the writer was never born again.

During my undergraduate days, all the set I met on campus, up to my set, in all the departments of the faculty of engineering, had real committed Christians topping their classes. Even in my department it was our Nifes brethren. In Mech engine the top two were pastors or fellowship leaders. One in redeemed campus fellowship and the other was with us in Nifes.
In civil, it was a deeper life person.
So what's that man talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Bro... As I read your post.. Everything is your fault.. You caused it for yourself.. In my 100 level.. I attended fellowship 3 times a week.. I had a First Class in my 100 level.. We were just 14 then on First Class.. The fellowship I am in presently . They were only two of them in my department there.. They were also on First Class... I have a friend who has gone two five points in a row... 100 level 2nd semester and 200 level 1st semester.. In a course we did last semester.. There were only two A's out of the 4 departments that did it and he was among the two people.. Our prayer coordinator.. There was a course Mat301.. He also had the only A in the course.. I am also in the worker in training class.. I attend the class every Friday and Saturday 2 hours and 3$half hours respectively yet it doesn't stop me from being where we are in class.. I am only behind in about 2 or 3 topics out of the 6 courses we are doing.. My brother. Jesus is real.. He came to save us and he is coming soon.. Find a Bible believing church and pray for forgiveness of sins and stop blaming God!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by EHI9ICE(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Oh! Finally.We've educated ourselves into imbecility!!!. Bless me oh GOD,ye even curse me,but do not be silent to me.
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by henryvirus(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2016
All the gods, all the heavens and hells are within you. Campbell.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by solomonalake: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Dearly Beloved, there is God. Send your phone for one on one conversation. My number is 08036814132.
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by lordthunderbolt(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2016
God is real but the issue here is this son
you have listened to so many advises that you've lost your ear while listening to the voices of others.

Finding God is a personal thing
God exist!
you only see your problems and maybe you didn't find solutions how you thought it should have been doesn't mean that God doesn't exist.
you list your parent. God lost Jesus even with all his powers he allowed him to face things He shouldn't have faced.
I don't do religion
I do God
he speaks
and you guys can have an honest conversation.
let's do this
forget about all your hurts
go to a silent place
sit down and ask God to prove to you he is real
not with your imaginations
but with physical signs
and what you would see would amaze you

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by solomonalake: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Dearly Beloved, there is God. Send your phone number for one on one conversation. My phone number is 08036814132
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by hopefulLandlord: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Joshuabase:

I don't think you need to ask others if there's a god or not, I think that's a question you need to ask yourself. Look at your life objectively - weigh the evidence for and against god. And if your're not satisfied, Google the evidence for and against god, compare both and make your decision.

You my good sir have said it all
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by ephi123(f): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
OP, I think everyone goes through this phase at one point or the other, particularly during difficult times. I pray the light of God will shine in your heart and that He will reveal Himself to you, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Seun:
Sorry about the loss of your parents. There's no good evidence for the existence of God. We must rely on ourselves and each other to succeed. There's no need to waste your time trying to cultivate a relationship with, or to totally submit to, a person whose existence is unverifiable.

This submission is intelligent. God is a mystery that has generated billions of dollars for the religious organizations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by BayLord01(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Seun:
And let anybody that want to go against this start by explaining how his/her god exist in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Ranchhoddas: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
winner01:
You cant get your answers here my dear, those atheists who replied you are angry with God due to certain reasons in their lives and will stop at nothing to drag people down that lane with them. God exists whether men choose to believe Him or not. Atheism will only complicate matters for you, God will liberate you from whatever situations you're facing.
Pessimist. Atheist hater.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Ranchhoddas: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
anochuko01:
What you lacked as an undergraduate was ''WISDOM''. Bible says a man who's diligent with his business would stand before kings and not mere men. Bible teaches us even as believers, to take EVERYTHING we do seriously, including studies.....which I guess you never did.
Three of my fellowshipp coordinators finished with a distinction and upper credits. I served as an exco twice, and twice I moved from lower credit to upper credit...Adeboye and Kumuyi finished with 1st class, had Masters and PhD as believers. In fact, what u need is more time with GOD.....coz your mind needs to be renewed! Get tapes, books and messages that teach wisdom, and feed on them till you're delivered.

So sorry about the loss...thats why you need God more. He'll comfot you...
PSALM 27:10 says ''when my father and mother abandon me, then God would hold me close''
That pscripture give me hope and comfort whenever anyone disappoints me.
The ones that failed nko?
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Uk2222(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
My sister God loves you it is because of him u are alive today, what shall separate u from the love of Christ shall be trouble, fermine, persecutions, danger know in all dis things u are more than conqueror.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:
Ok it all started when I was little, I was raised by a Muslim father who later got a divorce from my mum and since I was a mum's pet i moved out with her,she happen to be a Christian (cele) but when we moved out and got to our new place we couldn't find a cele church around so we attended a new generation church at that time. After losing my beloved mother just before my admission into the university I became a serious Christian in my 100 level and soon became an exco in the campus fellowship in my 200 level but being too churchy soon got me into trouble with my very low 3rd class cgpa so in 300 level I dumped the fellowship and was able to move my gpa to 3rd class upper (lol). In my finals, I got a house off campus and moved in with a roommate who was once a Christian and now an atheist. We would argue for long hours about religion and God and I soon got to find out that sometimes the dude was right about both. Soon I managed to graduate (with a 2:2 of course) and soon realized I could have done better if not for my churchy attitude during my early years as an undergraduate. I'd secretly blame myself and the God I served while on campus for my failure. Now in 2 days time I'd be 20 years of age and I'm almost through with my NYSC programme next month and I'm not sure if I believe in God anymore Note I still go to church most time when I'm under compulsion to go or I just feel like. I had some events that I feel might have triggered this new belief system of mine e.g:

I lost my mum and five years after that I lost dad too ( lost them both at critical points in my life. I lost mum when I was barely in ss3 at age 14 and dad a month to my convocation ate age 19.)

I always feel like if I hadn't been churchy I know I would have graduated with at least a 2:1 cos it took me 3 semesters to take my results from 3rd class to 2:2.

I saw an article on fp today about one Taiwo Gold who recently denounced Islam and is now an atheist and trust me I see reasons with what the dude said cos I have most of those things in mind too and I had always talked and argued about them with my atheist roommate in school.

Christians say Jesus is the way and Muslims will end in hell and Muslims say Allah's got no son just servants and Christians should brace themselves for janamah (pardon my spelling but the traslation is HELL) so where does that live the sangho and eledumare worshipers?

Those are the few and major events that I think might have got me in this confused state of mine. Please help me out. Is there God Which way is the way? Is there Hell?? Is there an afterlife?? Please answer this questions with proofs please. ( please ignore the errors in this article) mod please help me ooooo

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN

Darkness is light turned inside out"- Beelzebub

If you care to know the truth, read this with an open mind.

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

Then proceed to know thy self.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Outsiders.html

I hope you awaken soon and open your eyes to see humanity is in slavery due to religion, know the truth and break free!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883 / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.