Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend (657 Views)

My Boy Friend Has A Weird Addiction ,should I Dump Him ?? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend by ggood: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2016
a friend has this issue with his girlfriend
he complained about this .

he said his girl friend snap a photo with another guy at event and she posted it on facebook , and she has never posted his fiancee picture on facebook before .

he need help
Re: A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend by hungryboy(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2016
My oga, I hope say dat friend no be you oh?,
But in case na your friend get the wahala true true,
Tell am say make him chill,
Girls just like to snap picture upload for Facebook for likes,
As far as say, the girl no write for the picture chilling with my boo, fiancee sweetheart, boyfriend etc
His relationship is safe
Re: A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend by mizzbouqui(f): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2016
The guy might be just a friend (there is nothing special about that)
I post lots of pictures with my guy friends, boss on facebook
And I haven't done that with my boo yet, simply because I don't want people to snatch him from me
Some people might even badmouth the picture making me think I took the wrong step

Your friend should goan calm down
Re: A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend by jazinogold(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2016
ggood:
a friend has this issue with his girlfriend
he complained about this .

he said his girl friend snap a photo with another guy at event and she posted it on facebook , and she has never posted his fiancee picture on facebook before .

he need help
The guy paid for the advert placement!!!
Re: A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend by bentlywills(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Social network craze

Dats why I told my lady not advertise me on any social network. kiss kiss

Not breaks relationship like fcbk n whatsapp grin
Re: A Friend Has This Issue With His Girlfriend by rosieluv(f): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
its normal

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) / This Baffles Me / Two Guys Get The Beating Of Their Life Over A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.