Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? (29522 Views)

41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers / Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by omogin(f): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2016
APC is the biggest scam in the history of the world. PDP not perfect at all but cleaner than APC. Evil change

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by okosodo: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2016
That is what they call propaganda, just watch and see how it will ruin this aboiki government

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by awa(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Poster,

THAT WAS MADE IN CHINA PROMISE FROM APC AND LIKE EVERY OTHER MADE IN CHINA THINGS, IT IS OFTEN FAKE.

DEAL WITH IT OTHERWISE SOME APC eRATS WILL CALL YOU WAILING WAILER.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by chimauga(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2016
APC and lies are like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by samx4real(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2016
What happened to it is same thing that happened when they where campaigning to provide 40,000mega watts of electricity, pay youth N5,000 monthly...

You know d rest!

"Failure"

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by spytime(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Is not a currency swap but the deal is to make it easier for importers that are importing from China to get the currency from local banks and use the Chinese currency to import instead of using the dollar the CBN is working on that so relax.
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by obinoral1179(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:
Its my day.... Hurray ama be on all the topics today
what beauty you are. Better days ahead..
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2016
obinoral1179:
what beauty you are. Better days ahead..

Thanks dearie
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by dunkem21(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2016
cheesy
Fayose scattered the living daylight out of the scam grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by berrystunn(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2016
Scam meet scam
Who translated those documents btw China and Nigeria. (Real Padded)

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by berrystunn(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2016
lofty900:
Fayose the lion of South West wrote a powerful letter to the Chinese government stopping the deal, same way apc wrote letter to USA stopping them from selling arms to gej. What goes around comes around embarassed

I believe without prove
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by OkekeChristian(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2016
When a Lai'r is your adviser...
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by bishop4life(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Ada this your bday campaign on all threads?nawa oo
Anyway happy birthday
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by dunkem21(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2016
aminho:
show me the letter and i will send you 1500 mtn

Stop disturbing him.. He said send me the MTN first and I'll show you the letter cool

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2016
bishop4life:

Ada this your bday campaign on all threads?nawa oo
Anyway happy birthday

Lolssssss......can't step out been raining cry......so let me celebrate it here....lolssssss....thanks dear

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by dunkem21(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolssssss......can't step out been raining cry......so let me celebrate it here....lolssssss....thanks dear

Happy birthday, dear. Go to church and thank God if you're a Christian kiss
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by sekundosekundo: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2016
lofty900:
Fayose the lion of South West wrote a powerful letter to the Chinese government stopping the deal, same way apc wrote letter to USA stopping them from selling arms to gej. What goes around comes around embarassed

Following!
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by 4nobody4every1: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Keneking:
Propaganda from a useless government
You must come back to APC, you voted for Buhari and donated huge sums of cash to APC, we want you back grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Heromaniaa: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Odumegwu Ojukwu once said that The term coitus interruptus best describes policies in Nigeria. It is a sexual term where the man withdraws at climax and pours his juice outside the woman to avoid impregnation . In Nigeria, from the onset, whenever we seem to be getting it right, whenever we seem to have reached the climax, we withdraw and pour it all away. We are all smoke and no fire, all bark and no bite, all Motion and no movement. A wretched Third World wasteland
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2016
aminho:
show me the letter and i will send you 1500 mtn
the letter fayose wrote or the apc letter?
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by obinoral1179(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Thanks dearie
you are. Welcome. Where is party holding?
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:
Lemme give you a ride on my.... For free
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Happy birthday, dear. Go to church and thank God if you're a Christian kiss

Sure dearie.....I'm all set to leave but its raining
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by sekundosekundo: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Buhari is just an embarrassment to the country.
meanwhile, how do you expect someone who has never ventured in any enterprise all his life to make a reasonable deal. Banana can never produce apple..

China is a serious country, they know that nothing good can come out of such a stack illiterate dullard..
Truth must be told, buhari shouldn't be a president but EFCC chairman.. Simple..

Chaii,

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by louqas: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2016
victorazy:
Nigerians should respect Fayose.
FG went to borrow money which was foiled, not money swap.

See how you are displaying your ignorance . You don't listen to or read news you only rely on rumours especially the beer parlour type. If you had been listening to news you will know that fayose only want to fool himself in China because the loan has been granted to Nigeria and Nigeria is completing counterpart funding for loans taken by Gej.
All projects whose agreements were signed has taken off or in the process.
Keep yourself informed .
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2016
obinoral1179:
you are. Welcome. Where is party holding?

My room.....that's what daddy said
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by repogirl(f): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2016
[size=30pt]It was a scam like 'change'![/size] grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by louqas: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Mekky2010:
Just months ago, Nigerian media space was saturated with stories of Buhari reaching epic agreement that will turn the fortune of collapsing our naira, he equally signed every imaginable infrastructure deals.

4 months after, we ve moved to budget padding and Boko Haram video.

Since our journalists hardly follow up on matters such as this, I am forced to ask, please where are we with all the agreements signed in china, especially the currency swap that made my APC friends spam my mails and phone with Buhari praises.

The currency swap deal was made to ease doing business in China for Nigerians and it's only for people importing from China. Ask anyone you know importing from China
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2016
berrystunn:

I believe without prove

what proof do you need when you were there apc was crying genocide against Nigerian army under gej
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by louqas: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2016
DLuciano:
This is a blind and confused government that has nothing to offer but makes big talk with nothing to show at the end just leaving everyone embarrassed.

Do you know how many currencies Nigeria use for its foreign reserve ?
Until you know this you shouldn't just open your mouth anyhow just because you have acess to free MB.
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by nellyelitz(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Please ask the dog
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by obinoral1179(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

My room.....that's what daddy said
coming to party with you. Even if now water we go pop am...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar / 50kg Bag Of Rice Now Sells For N8,000 In Ebonyi – CBN / Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.