Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? (29520 Views)

41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers / Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by profstar(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
acecarter:
There is something I read some time, it said & I quote "when there's another big news on the media, think of what they are trying to distract you from."
Secondly I don't see any reasonable person that still takes this administration serious anymore . They are experts in failure.

. It's good to be on fp again after so many years!
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
obinoral1179:
ok oooo.... No service today?

I will go.....second service 10a.m
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by zubycharles(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Just passing
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by obinoral1179(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

I will go.....second service 10a.m
which od denomination?
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by naijaGhandi: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2016
The naira - yuan swap will kick off in October, it was clearly written back then .
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by lildush(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Can any God tin com out of dis government? I dout it..
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
obinoral1179:
which od denomination?

Anglican
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by don3e(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2016
They only succeeded in destroying the economy.
Yes they had a great plan but not properly planned.
The mistake made was ruling out dollar when they've not fully started the Nigeria-China agreement.
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by solara: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2016
HAH:
It baffles me too that this very good idea that will reduce some pressure on the Naira has not yet been implemented, I still believe the deal has been made but is being delayed by some bureaucratic bottleneck within the Nigerian civil service as usual..

The greatest bottleneck and hiccup in business in Nigeria is the civil service and their corruption most likely someone has been paid by geedy beneficiaries of dollar scarcity to delay the deal.

Another reason may be the slow nature of Buhari, though his intentions are very good to be frank he is very slow, the word hit the ground running is strange to Buhari, imagine how long it took him to appoint his cabinet and just imagine till today no replacement for James ocholi that died several months ago thereby short changing Kogi people.

Another reason may be from the Chinese it self, they may given it a second though and are frustrating it deliberately among reason they may do that is they realize they need dollars in their economy.

Another reason may be the Almighty USA may have threatened Nigeria not to go ahead with it, because going on with the deal means making the US dollars less attractive in Nigeria and the moment that succeeds in the Nigeria other african nations can follow suit, thereby making the dollar irrelevant, also there is a cold war between the west and the east(ie china and russia) so there may be an economy war being by the superpower and Nigeria is the battle ground.

U are so onpoint...
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by arimahoseloka(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Heromaniaa:
Odimegwu Ojukwu once said that The term coit.us interruptus best describes policies in Nigeria. It is a sexual term where the man withdraws at climax and pours his juice outside the woman to avoid impregnation . In Nigeria, from the onset, whenever we seem to be getting it right, whenever we seem to have reached the climax, we withdraw and pour it all away. We are all smoke and no fire, all bark and no bite, all Motion and no movement. A wretched Third World wasteland

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by waltec(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Na scam. I knew it from the start
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Rick9(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Confused Government, filled with psychopaths. Their left balls
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by engrhorla(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:
Its my day.... Hurray ama be on all the topics today

Happy birthday, Adanna
WuLLnp

Whr is d parry @ biko?
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by myhotbrain: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2016
The day i saw an ipod yoot selling his bend-down n sellect goods at ikeja-along railway tracks holding an android phone with nairaland opened page was when i decided in my mind, never to take the majority of comments here on nairaland forum very seriously again.

Majority of the people who make comment here on salient topics are stark illiterates cum comedians suffering from the effect of maladministration of the recent past--most of them were deprived of good upbringing and all the good tidings that comes, naturally, with it. Am sorry for them and I pray God Almighty provide succour for their hearts soonest. Amen.

FYI: NIGERIA CANNOT BREAK APART PEACEFULLY, EVER and I make bold to say, any attempt by a group of miscreants will be met by a brutal reprisal from the government of the day. Most well meaning Nigerians from all tribes desire A ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by deLogo(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by tosynAB(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2016
lofty900:
Fayose the lion of South West wrote a powerful letter to the Chinese government stopping the deal, same way apc wrote letter to USA stopping them from selling arms to gej. What goes around comes around embarassed

oloribu ni e sha, oya provide the letter that APC wrote to USA... to confirm... #idiot

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2016
engrhorla:

Happy birthday, Adanna
WuLLnp

Whr is d parry @ biko?

My house you're invited

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by mbah4don: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2016
the swap just ended within aso rock in the hands of those few Emir Sanusi talked about. Don't be surprised, when dis clueless bunch leaves office ,that swap will become loan.
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by justhenry(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:
happy Birthday cutie...i love you,...no be wash. i really do. whats the topic saying again?
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by aminho(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2016
lofty900:
the letter fayose wrote or the apc letter?
the apc letter
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by BlackSeptember: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:
gerrout from here with this your birthday stuff. You succeded in derailing the jiji car thread and now you have come here with your birthday story

Gerrarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by engrhorla(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

My house you're invited

Ahaha

Lemme look u up on Google map

Njoy ur day
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by lordkhalifa(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
shame to bughari
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by kryptonian1987(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
HAH:
It baffles me too that this very good idea that will reduce some pressure on the Naira has not yet been implemented, I still believe the deal has been made but is being delayed by some bureaucratic bottleneck within the Nigerian civil service as usual..

The greatest bottleneck and hiccup in business in Nigeria is the civil service and their corruption most likely someone has been paid by geedy beneficiaries of dollar scarcity to delay the deal.

Another reason may be the slow nature of Buhari, though his intentions are very good to be frank he is very slow, the word hit the ground running is strange to Buhari, imagine how long it took him to appoint his cabinet and just imagine till today no replacement for James ocholi that died several months ago thereby short changing Kogi people.

Another reason may be from the Chinese it self, they may given it a second though and are frustrating it deliberately among reason they may do that is they realize they need dollars in their economy.

Another reason may be the Almighty USA may have threatened Nigeria not to go ahead with it, because going on with the deal means making the US dollars less attractive in Nigeria and the moment that succeeds in the Nigeria other african nations can follow suit, thereby making the dollar irrelevant, also there is a cold war between the west and the east(ie china and russia) so there may be an economy war being by the superpower and Nigeria is the battle ground.

so from all your assumptions, can I simply say, your president, Nigeria president, north, east south and west president (Buhari) , is a coward?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by kan12(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2016
The man go waste our money there na.
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2016
BlackSeptember:
gerrout from here with this your birthday stuff. You succeded in derailing the jiji car thread and now you have come here with your birthday story

Gerrarahia mehn

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......lolssss......why you carry my matter for head na........
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2016
aminho:
the apc letter
I don't have a copy
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by Ada9103(f): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2016
justhenry:
happy Birthday cutie...i love you,...no be wash. i really do. whats the topic saying again?

Thanks biko
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by luvinhubby(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2016
Keneking:
Propaganda from a useless government

shocked shocked

Is this account hacked ?
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by BlackSeptember: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......lolssss......why you carry my matter for head na........
you derailed a thread i found interesting with those 19 year old kids drooling over you and now you ve come back to start again with this.

Open a thread for your birthday and stop derailing topics that we came here to learn something about

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by madridsta007(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2016
lofty900:
Fayose the lion of South West wrote a powerful letter to the Chinese government stopping the deal, same way apc wrote letter to USA stopping them from selling arms to gej. What goes around comes around embarassed

None of such deals existed.

It was merely propaganda. My Chinese friends at the World Bank laughed when I whispered to them. A big one. Worked for some weeks so you've got to give the designers some credit.
Re: What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? by ephi123(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2016
myhotbrain:
The day i saw an ipod yoot selling his bend-down n sellect goods at ikeja-along railway tracks holding an android phone with nairaland opened page was when i decided in my mind, never to take the majority of comments here on nairaland forum very seriously again.

Majority of the people who make comment here on salient topics are stark illiterates cum comedians suffering from the effect of maladministration of the recent past--most of them were deprived of good upbringing and all the good tidings that comes, naturally, with it. Am sorry for them and I pray God Almighty provide succour for their hearts soonest. Amen.

FYI: NIGERIA CANNOT BREAK APART PEACEFULLY, EVER and I make bold to say, any attempt by a group of miscreants will be met by a brutal reprisal from the government of the day. Most well meaning Nigerians from all tribes desire A ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

Is the Internet meant for select people? So because he is a trader he cannot make any meaningful contribution online? Sigh. I don't understand the faux social class and snobbishness Nigerians display at times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. / Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.