Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! (3107 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by iz2much: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
I ave been with dis girl 4 more than 10years.recently she fell ill and tested positive 2 HIV.i did a test and,fortunatly it was negative.we have had protected sex since then because she had her treatment at a teaching hospital in lagos.
Now she says her treatment is vitamin based because her case is not serious & want unprotected sex wit me saying HIV cant be transmitted through MouthAction.
Clud 4rm SP.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by dROC1: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2009
iz2much:

I ave been with dis girl 4 more than 10years.recently she fell ill and tested positive 2 HIV.i did a test and,fortunatly it was negative.we have had protected sex since then because she had her treatment at a teaching hospital in lagos.
Now she says her treatment is vitamin based because her case is not serious & want unprotected sex wit me saying HIV cant be transmitted through MouthAction.
Clud 4rm SP.

Answer your own question, duh!
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by justwise(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
iz2much:

Clud 4rm SP.

Are u joking?
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Fiona0007: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
Why take the risk?
And are you marrying her too? shocked
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by ima1(f): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2009
stop playing with your life, i do believe you understand the statement AIDS is real and you should know the various ways you can get AIDS, why risk your life for 20 secs of pleasure.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by lonelypal(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
well d choice is urs to make not ours, U can dig ur grave by goin skin-to-skin with her and have d whole stuff sealed in heaven/hell  cheesy
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
Boy you done lost your natural mind shocked HIV is real and even-though it is suppressed by therapy, it can still be transmitted. If you want to be HIV+ go ahead lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by 190: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
hmm,
weeps for poster! embarassed embarassed
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by chyflow(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
run run run! shocked
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Kunbee: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
Sori @ poster are u serious
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by HarryPotter1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
bros e beta make u take the latest flight out of her life,if not u hve ur self 2 blame and remember AIDS is REAL.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Dclique(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
Mehn guy, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Outstrip(f): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
If you love her and plan to spend the rest of your life with her then the first step is to go get educated on living with an HIV+ person. If this is a fling then you need to stop taking stupid risks. Unprotected sex with an HIV+ person is tantamount to committing suicide. How did she catch it when you guys have been together for ten years? Protect yourself is my point I guess
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by chukudibab(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
oh boy u what fall mugu for gurl way dey carry HIV A**
u bettrer zip up that thing, find ur trousers wear n shoe
unlock that door, RUN run run without lookin bak cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Akinagirl(f): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
10 years and you are just finding out she's HIV positive?
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
My guy what if this lady resents you and decides to infect you with the virus? I say run while you are still clean sad
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by dljbd1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
How did she get infected in d 1st place? If it was while 4kin around, then she's about 2 4k with ur PRECIOUS LIFE!
Y WASTE IT?
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by touchmeder: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
I ave been with dis girl  4 more than 10years.recently she fell ill and tested positive 2 HIV.i did a test and,fortunatly it was negative.we have had protected sex since then because she had her treatment at a teaching hospital in lagos.

So would it be safe to say before she went for the test you guys had unprotected sex but stopped afterwards because of her result? Well you may have to test yourself after 6months again u know. ever heard of the ''window period''?   grin
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by chukudibab(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
I had that the Hiv vaccine don com out.
Carry on do u thing still u r infected them go for Hiv check up
for more info.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by iice(f): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2009
undecided
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by omega25red(m): 2:14am On Sep 27, 2009
The only reason why i beleive this story is because i went to an AIDS confrence and the main speaker said some crap like this guy just said. The main speaker has HIV and because her therapy is working well her and her man decided to have unprotected sex to have a baby. Everyone at the confrence was like shocked

poster dont be stupid you should be cautious this is your life we are talking about. Im not saying to break up with her but since you guys having been having protected sex why change that now dont throw your life away
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:16am On Sep 27, 2009
iz2much:

Clud 4rm SP.

just know dat love can not prevent HIV/Aids Good Luck!
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by mikesleek(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2009
It's your life, use it well or throw it away.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Shola2009(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2009

u bettrer zip up that thing, find your trousers wear n shoe
unlock that door, RUN run run without lookin bak
lol, cheesy grin grin
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Itohan123(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2009
this thread. . .
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by 190: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
poster

RUN

RUN FOR UR LIFE

DONT LOOK BACK

OR YOU WOULD TURN TO A PILLAR OF SALT
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by german007(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2009
Poster

Before I comment I need to establish one thing.

Has she been HIV for all through your 10 years together?.

Or did she contract it very recently.?

I have to ask this because Im afraid, I cant really understand half of what you'v written.

Many Thanks
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by BloodShed1: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
The fact that you're actually considering it says it all.

Then we wonder why aids spreads so damn much amongst black people, for bleeps sake, cos of niggaz like YOU!
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Ajoto: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
I swear, if I were you, I will flee for my dear life,
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by chidyke77(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
@poster are u sure u're safe frm d virus? unles she recently contracted it frm anoda man which might be true. Infact,u hav 2 b careful wt her,dat girl is sleeping around.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Drdreluv: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2009
Stil go 4more test.go overhead4 ur plan since g hiv don get solution[color=#770077][/color]
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by CrazyMan(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2009
@Poster.
You dated a girl for ten years without getting married to her. If I must ask, how old are both of you now?

About the hiv stuff, I don't think you need any advise on that issue; your common sense should tell you that having unprotected sex with an infected person could get you infected.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Such Thing As Being Too Sexually Comfortable In Marriage? / Nigerian Romance Scams / Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.