Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! (3106 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by simpsonX: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
My nigga wan kpeme because of sex.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by WarriBoyz: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2009
Ole boy, you dey live with one leg inside grave already.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by darqly(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2009
@warri boyz- one leg inside grave ke? Lol where do u guys get ur quotes from, ?
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by german007(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2009
warri boiz r just tooo much, lol
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by heilige(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
, u wan die ?
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Macgreat(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ha ha ha @poster, HIV- MouthAction. . . you be DOOMed grin
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
What are you still waiting for?pls go ahead and do it, suck her,finger her,eat her clitoris and then fok her real hard without a condom,afterall love is give and take
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by sweetpie23: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by nwabuking5(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2009
boy why are u doing this to ur self now? it be like sey heven or hell the call u ooooooooooooo but if i be u i will chose life ooooooooooo or u can go and ask ur mama now she will give u the anser to ur question gud look
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Rooneyboy(m): 4:46am On Oct 18, 2009
Guy u get liver o , even with protected sex sef i no do not to talk of contemplating unprotected sex.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Radiant(f): 4:54am On Oct 18, 2009
If you've been with her for 10 years and have been having unprotected sex please keep testing yourself. If e no show today e go show tomorrow grin

On a serious note, cut every form of intimacy with this girl, including kissing. I know you love her but I'm sure you love yourself more. There's nothing like a not so serious HIV case. HIV is HIV and once it enters the bloodstream you're in for it. Umu Africa stop being so ignorant!!.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by eTzel(f): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Poster ; i've got just four words for you: You are Sooooo Dead! grin
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by chelseabmw(m): 12:46am On Oct 19, 2009
am not going to reply this post because i dont want to contact HIV
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Radiant(f): 5:30am On Oct 19, 2009
All this Chelsea dumbosĀ  grin
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by gingeranny(f): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you girl is under the ARV treatment,she cannot infect you,i have been positive with hiv for 9yrs,i am on my drugs,i married and my wife has remain negative since after marriage,we have a daughter who is also negative,so with the right treatments you people can live you life.

I didnt know this-is it true?
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by Radiant(f): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
. . .
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! by mccloud224(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Poster

Do what your heart tells you and don't be discouraged.After all, it's your life to live ba ?

If her server is up, plug in your USB and damn the consequences.This is civilization.Freedom to live and freedom to die.Simple as that.Phuck her, get AIDS and DIE! ! !

Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Approaching Girls At University? / Such Thing As Being Too Sexually Comfortable In Marriage? / Nigerian Romance Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.