Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! (940 Views)

In this present days, can will still find this type of girl?(photo) / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by coolzil: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2009
Fellow nairalanders, is there anybody who has a clue, i met this girl in thesame university, she is on scholarship, smart, nice looking, enlightened and communicates well in English. Being a new student too, i took chance 2 approach her b4 other guys, 4lowed her around time when shes buying stuffs 4 herself and took her alot of pictures and spent almost all the days with her. We started moving around town while everybody kept wondering if we are going out. After a week i spoke with her as in starting a relationship, she told me she has a boyfriend who is very far away from her, and seems 2 be very annoyed when i tell her about the feelings i av her. Ever since then she changed her attitude towards, sometimes smile, sometimes frown and finds fault in my conversations while she smiles with other guys that comes around her and flow with them in a friendly way. I tried to ignore her many times but she acts as if it doesnt bother her. anytime we meet in class, she laughs, smiles and plays with other people around just as a show off. Sometimes when we go out she talks about how she went out with my other coursemates to buy stuffs for herself and how they invites her for parties and how she spent alot of time calling her boyfriend. She even told m about how a known guy who wanted her wanted her told her to come 2 his house to plait his hair. This really seems confusing to me cause whenever i ignore i could read from her face and actions that she isnt happy about it and but she pretends 2 b ok, but if i come around her and tell her how much i love her and feel inside she still insist that she doesnt love me and she cant av any feeling 4 me, pls i really need a clue on what 2 do, its good to av peace of mind, thanks
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by hollandis(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
Drop her like hot potato
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by blackmann(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
She is confused.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
she may just not be that into you sad
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by africhika(f): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
that gal don't like you
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by kwibus7: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2009
The girl likes you but doesn't know how to handle it, she actually likes you alot to the go to the extent to try to make you jealous, she probably is dying for you but doesnt want to give herself away, and wants to make you as enamoured over her as she is over you. If you really like her, you have to be very patient she probably is a kid and doesnt know how to handlle her feelings. Just get yourself busy with something else while still being a good friend to her , with time she'll change (i hope so). You might also snag one or two girls while you r waiting, that might accelerate the change.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by eyonigger(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
Poster, for how long have u guys been friends? I must confess that the girl likes you with all those things u have stated about her doings when ur around her. This is the scope to it just like kwibus said. Take your time with her, dnt talk about ur feelings anymore. Infact tell her you have decided to remain her friend for as long as earth remains, and Apologize that you ever asked her out in the first place.

My man, no1 will tell her when she'll eventually succumb herself to you.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by dljbd1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
kwibus7 has said ALL!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by iice(f): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
LMAO @ 'she seems somehow annoyed when i told her my feelings'

Talk about dense! cheesy

Free pesin and go hunting for other preys
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by puskin: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2009
iice:

LMAO @ 'she seems somehow annoyed when i told her my feelings'

Talk about dense! cheesy

Free pesin and go hunting for other preys

Your prey has escaped your trap this season.

Goodluck in the next hunting season
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by 4llerbe(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2009
See proper MUMU. U dense no be small! Anyway look dt girl is fingering your brain. Ur just being a chump.

D thing is she recognises d potential of ur wantintin luv, but ur cramping her style. She wants d freedom to roam. She already has a bf so she wants 2 play! All dis ur feelings just dey spoil mata!

Again she is playing d dog on a leash game wit u, by stimulating ur interest whilst keepin u @ arms length. Dt way whenever she needs something from u she gets it.

Beta find anor chick, and change ur mode of interaction wit dis 1, if she come looking, dnt jump @ her, but if she maga, chop am sharply. THEN u can reevaluate ur position. Bushmeat don catch hunter[color=][/color]
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2009
The mistake you made was wooing her.since you both her very close frnds and you like her, you should have kissed her and waiting for her reaction, her action will say if you are to process or not by telling her how sorry you are to have kissed her and how you feeling abt her, she will fall for you once.it has worked for me so many times, you didnt study her to knw the best step or move to make.girls who form are easily catch that way if you're close frnds.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by frank317: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
My guy, honestly speakin u can neva win her love wit ur loser attitude. D earlier u realise dis d betta 4 u
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
eyonigger:

Poster, for how long have u guys been friends? I must confess that the girl likes you with all those things u have stated about her doings when your around her. This is the scope to it just like kwibus said. Take your time with her, dnt talk about your feelings anymore. Infact tell her you have decided to remain her friend for as long as earth remains, and Apologize that you ever asked her out in the first place.

My man, no1 will tell her when she'll eventually succumb herself to you.

Yea, I go with you.

Let her be,

Do as if you don't care anymore!!!

kwibus7:

The girl likes you but doesn't know how to handle it, she actually likes you alot to the go to the extent to try to make you jealous, she probably is dying for you but doesnt want to give herself away, and wants to make you as enamoured over her as she is over you. If you really like her, you have to be very patient she probably is a kid and doesnt know how to handlle her feelings. Just get yourself busy with something else while still being a good friend to her , with time she'll change (i hope so). You might also snag one or two girls while you r waiting, that might accelerate the change.

Just try and mix up with other girls too, hahaa. I bet she will be more jealous! cheesy

But you shouldn't have asked her out since you guys where already chilling out, you messed up by wooing her. She is kinda of not free anymore like she used to be with you cos you have told her your feelings.

You mis-handled the opportunity you got to grab her instantly, now this is going to be hard! more emotions involved grin

I will advice you to concentrate on other things cos if you continue this way, you might get yourself hurt and loose her!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by olanajim(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
@poster,
To be honest with you, you shouldnt be confused at all.

Your story remind me of a similar one that happened in ancient time. Ninon de Lanclot is a very famous courtisian and she boasted of an intimidating credential of having dated all the powerful men in Rome during her time. She used and dumped the men and kept them coming back.

One day, a young handsome prince narrated the same story very similar to yours to Ninon. He was confused and was desperate to win the woman. Ninon, at old age then, listened to the prince. And when she could no longer take it, she offered to help. The result? Your guess is as good as mine.

I wish I could write more! But for simplicity sake, you have to stop acting as if youare desperate for her. Stop talking about your emotion. Instead talk about common interest and watch out for many signs. Signs that I mean isnt sign of love. But signs of her perception about you. Dont forget she had a boyfriend. It is risky for you to date her while she is madly in love with someone else who is the centre of her attention. If the other man is better than you, you will just remain her emotional toy even if she had sex with you!

In your friendship with her, she will one day tell you about her man. There lies the key to know what step to take. You have that chance, but bungled it by rushing to declare your emotion. She may be lying about the guy and she may not. It is yours to find out.

She smiles at other guys in class while you wear miserable face? That is sad. You neednt let that bother you. Try mingle with other ladies too and smile at other ladies instead of looking at her when she smile at other guys.

At any rate, intelligent ladies dont care about your big grammar and other stuffs. Win her by showing your worth and dont let her turn you into a 'star gazer'. She is thd star, and you are the gazer. Learn to build relationship through positive actions instead of piling up emotional debt.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by yme1(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
she doesnt love you but likes you
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
olanajim:

@poster,
To be honest with you, you shouldnt be confused at all.

Your story remind me of a similar one that happened in ancient time. Ninon de Lanclot is a very famous courtisian and she boasted of an intimidating credential of having dated all the powerful men in Rome during her time. She used and dumped the men and kept them coming back.

One day, a young handsome prince narrated the same story very similar to yours to Ninon. He was confused and was desperate to win the woman. Ninon, at old age then, listened to the prince. And when she could no longer take it, she offered to help. The result? Your guess is as good as mine.

I wish I could write more! But for simplicity sake, you have to stop acting as if youare desperate for her. Stop talking about your emotion. Instead talk about common interest and watch out for many signs. Signs that I mean isnt sign of love. But signs of her perception about you. [b]Dont forget she had a boyfriend. It is risky for you to date her while she is madly in love with someone else who is the centre of her attention. If the other man is better than you, you will just remain her emotional toy even if she had sex with you!

In your friendship with her, she will one day tell you about her man. There lies the key to know what step to take. You have that chance, but bungled it by rushing to declare your emotion. She may be lying about the guy and she may not. It is yours to find out.

She smiles at other guys in class while you wear miserable face? That is sad. You neednt let that bother you. Try mingle with other ladies too and smile at other ladies instead of looking at her when she smile at other guys.

At any rate, intelligent ladies dont care about your big grammar and other stuffs. Win her by showing your worth and dont let her turn you into a 'star gazer'. She is thd star, and you are the gazer. Learn to build relationship through positive actions instead of piling up emotional debt.[/b]

You said it all, Nice one!

(1) (Reply)

Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage / The Reason Why There Are So Many Single People Out There! / Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.