Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,968 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) (90518 Views)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Trump Blasts Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘an Insensible President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by darlc: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Well to me, People who talk much if watch them closely, don't do anything. Mr. Trump may be like that. Just good at talking!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by reidkrugger(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2016
As unreal as we think he his, this time he‘s making sense. And watch oxford add d word “nigerianization“ into its collection. Stupid n dumb african leaders. Thanks Trump even if we still think u an a**hole.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by amicable09(f): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2016
LOL.
I love this! Creativity at its peak!
I've never seen a joke beautifully crafted like this.

Kudos OP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by wadetaw202: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2016
mightyokwy:

It seems you derive fun in insulting people. Don't allow me unleash anger on you this morning

What sensible anger can come from a dunce.

It was clearly written that the write up was ordinary imagination and it beats me how you failed to see that!

Very disgusting.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by maxzzo1(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2016
KnowAll:
he is talikng of obanikoro
Nope Amechi !!!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2016
mightyokwy:
Lmao cheesy grin, Trump don finish us gas. Wetin Nigeria do this man na
As Mighty as ur name is......
You dont know that this is an Imagination....lols grin
mightyokwy:
Lmao cheesy grin, Trump don finish us gas. Wetin Nigeria do this man na
As Mighty as ur name is......
You dont know that this is an Imagination....lols
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by maxzzo1(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2016
[quote I don’t want to lose my hearing. I may be a good student of Nigerian politics, but I am not a Nigerian who does not care if he goes deaf. If there is anything I cherish, it is my ears. Super functioning just like my mouth..very funny hope is nt talking abt Buhari pls presidency should ignore...d fact remains dat d best brains helping Obama n Clinton are Nigeria though must tinz he said are actually true...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by ZiggyMr(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2016
kennycalls:
they should go to Nigeria. There, there is even no reality to connect with. Everything is unreal. The cleaner, the dirtier. Biggest economy in Africa, worst case of suffering. That is why I am shouting. We must save America. There won’t be a third term for Obama through Hillary.... NOTHING COULD BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH... DONALD TRUMP....THE MOURINHO OF AMERICAN POLITICS.
but come to think of it, the guy said the truth about this country but we think he his only insulting us. i wont deny the fact that he has diahorrea of the mouth but he doesnt shy away from the truth.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by kennycalls(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2016
ZiggyMr:

but come to think of it, the guy said the truth about this country but we think he his only insulting us. i wont deny the fact that he has diahorrea of the mouth but he doesnt shy away from the truth.
Naxo
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by nduchucks: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerians who are able to vote in the US elections should not vote for Hillary Clinton.

The Clintons through their Clinton foundation and Bill Clinton, came to Nigeria several times and received over $1.4 million for a few speeches without donating 1 kobo of that to a Nigerian charity. They enabled the corrupt thieves who looted our treasuries dry during GEJ's regime.

Frankly Hillary belongs in jail.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by iLovenaijabet: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2016
trump and his big mouth....naijabet is here
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by jaafree: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by acevic: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2016
I'm baffled!!! I read some comments and I'm like did you guys actually read the last line of the write up? Na was for Nigerians sha.

Though things written about dear country dey correct sha. No lies
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by blarkraimez: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2016
AnodaIT:
All I am seeing from the long epistle is a delirious man ranting on how Nigeria is teaching America how to rig, load money into plane for sharing and multiple voting.

At least we are teaching, after all they taught us this wasteful federal system of government
Bro read the whole tin all over again! U were played only by the writers imagination....
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by vislabraye(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
rakish:
America will make the greatest mistake by voting this man. The man does not know how to talk. He doesn't have charisma and does not even know the worth of being the US president. An educated man like him should know that America is what it is today because past and present American leaders tried to build a synergy and a healthy relationship with other countries. America cannot survive on its own, it needs allies and he is gradually destroying these allies with his bad mouth. Hillary Clinton may not be the best choice but she is way matured and diplomatic than Trump. He sounded so discriminatory and that is always the problem he has. Am quite skeptical he really said those things but I won't be surprised either.

Republican will kick themselves hard if Clinton finally wins. She's someone who could easily have been beaten by any of their good candidate.
Clinton Cable Network. Lolz. At least he's a good friend to Putin...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Deep bars "They also say I get back at people, that I do not turn the other cheek. Is politics some sort of soul-winning evangelism? I don’t want to lose my hearing. I may be a good student of Nigerian politics, but I am not a Nigerian who does not care if he goes deaf. If there is anything I cherish, it is my ears"
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Bamz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Before I read the last paragraph, I knew it was all hypothetical, PMSL, but Mr. Trump can be so uncouth in his statements from what I've seen in the news so far.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Tip101(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
ReddLabel:
Trump is insanely real!!!

Since Nigerians in diaspora help campaign to make Buhari our president and therefore bringing this hardship upon us, can we help them make Trump the president so that he can deport them back home so we can face the hardship together?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
seunoni34:
South Africa is a popular country with at least a half population of whites. Obama is from Kenya

oh.. cool
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Heavance(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Haaaa, at this point, one can say 'And God was sorry he made Nigeria'
what a tragedy Nigeria has turned to
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by MikeB3(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Donald Trump can talk from today till tomorrow and make reference to our country politics.... I don't care, all I know is Hilary Clinton shall floor him come November 2016 Elections in the United States of America! God bless humanity!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by rakish(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
onespecial:

hypocrite, address ur nation that is in the gutters because of same attitude u accuse Trump of.
We all know the problems Nigeria faces. Even our leaders do. We just shy away from it or overlook it.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by rakish(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
DenisRock:

Why is Hillary not the best choice?
Americans seem to have a problem trusting her due to the Email saga and other flaws she did as a Secretary of state.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by emi14: 5:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Trump is not American. The Republicans left him because of careless words. They have no confidence in him anymore. His madness have extended to the press/media-his dead. He assassinated himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.