Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) (90517 Views)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Trump Blasts Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘an Insensible President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Can Someone summarise what this Mad Man is saying
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by naijainform: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
kayfra:
And, you know what, there are so many similarities between what they do in Nigeria and what I see in our country. Last month, they said a former minister was caught on camera loading millions of dollars into a chartered plane to bribe some officials and voters in a state in Nigeria. And just on Wednesday, I told a rally that “I woke up and I saw 400 million dollars … being flown to Iran,” And I shouted: “Folks, what’s going on here? What’s going on?” Imagine, I watched that tape, I called it a perfect tape of the people taking the money off the plane. So, what do you call that? Nigerianisation of America! They load in Nigeria, we offload in Iran. I won’t take that. We must make America great again..

Amechi you see your life?

corperscorner:
Oloriburuku ni trumpet yi sha...

Shut up and accept the truth
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by phenase(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
He is saying the Truth. Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Folzye(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
There is this African proverb which goes thus, '' If a child refuses to get trained in his father's backyard, he is bound to be disgraced at the market square.''

NIGERIAN leaders, you see what you have caused?? I don't blame Mr TRUMPet at all.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by omocheche(f): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
He is right on this one o. During 2015 election I saw from the TV children lined up to vote in the north, and as it is now no body is fighting any nonsense corruption abeg

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Kingdavid579(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
GOD BLESS DONALD TRIUMP.I RESPECT HIM MORE THAN #PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Fianze93(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Creativity at its peak.
The author of this piece did well.
Folks read the whole stuff and forgot to understand the last line. This is not Trump speaking. Its a Nigerian's imagination of what Trump can actually say

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Rilwayne001: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hilarious.. grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
You can't take it away from him, the man is funny, good one OP. grin grin grin

I don't know how America will do it, neither Hilary nor Trump is a good choice.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Day11(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ear Infection?

Loading Cash in the plane?

Children Voters

Money and Bullets

Trump can't say all this trash. He can't angry

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Rilwayne001: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Folzye:
There is this African proverb which goes thus, '' If a child refuses to get trained in his father's backyard, he is bound to be disgraced at the market square.''

NIGERIAN leaders, you see what you have caused?? I don't blame Mr TRUMPet at all.

He didn't really say all those things, you should read the last line. grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by MOFAZIT: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
see wetin dele caused
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Db55889(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
People should at the very least read the first and last paragraphs of writeups before commenting... Nairalanders i hail o

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by icyprince020(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Op,can someone visibly take crack and still be making sense?i just wanna know bro.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by 3kay945(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Naija una see una life? .... cry
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Dez80(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
kayfra:
Why do you people like posting fake crap.

Don't mind the ediots, how can Trump say all that?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by cyprus000: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
seams:
grin grin grin very funny nonsense.
This crap was written by a silly Nigerian blogger. If you believe that Trump truly said all these things, then you can believe that Jonathan won the 2015 presidential election and he's currently the president. grin grin

[size=13pt]
the smear campaign is sickening, bro.

seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

how can you lot allow this obvious hoax on FP

[/size]
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by pwetie: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
he should lay his frustration else where....
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by rhektor(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Lol, Trump is doing this sh*t on purpose, he's a reality TV star, he's a good actor. . . he and Hilary have been friends for a long time, they're even distantly somewhat related. Hilary is the 'chosen' one by the billionaires that run America from behind the scenes, and Trump is just a ploy to erase any for of opposition. . . with the way he's been acting recently its like he's trying to lose. Lol. But the dumb hillbilly republican sheeple are following him around

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by ikechu1: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
aresssa:
Trump mus have a direct media link to Igbos cos na only ipob losers and blog site dey carry this idiotic, fake and fabu nonsense grin

You losers hate your country so much that you make up rubbish everyday to prove it... losers grin

People Let us come together and help this one before he runs to the market nak3d screaming IPOB.

IPOB don chase am for dream

Even yoruba like the author of article is now "IPOB" to this one and even went to the extent to call yorubad losers. grin grin.
Ipob don craze you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by 18SNVL: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Esdb3: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
mightyokwy:
Lmao cheesy grin, Trump don finish us gas. Wetin Nigeria do this man na

Is this real? The op said it is an imagined outburst.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by rikamann: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, this man is RUDE to us.
I pray our political leaders learn to give Nigeria good image
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by goaldynboy: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
This piece should be sent to that lanky hag in Aso Rock! At least to remind him how he rigged himself into Aso Rock through child voting and multiple voting! grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by buchilino(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
aresssa:
Trump mus have a direct media link to Igbos cos na only ipob losers and blog site dey carry this idiotic, fake and fabu nonsense grin

You losers hate your country so much that you make up rubbish everyday to prove it... losers grin

Y NOT TELL UR FUCKUP LEADERS TO ALLOW D SO~CALLED LOSERS TO LEAVE NIGERIA. WAT STOPS U GUYS FROM EXPELLING D UNPATRIOTIC LOSERS FROM NIGERIA.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by EllisMorgan(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
The writer rightly said it a "fiction of Trump,s outburst about nigeria".
So u see, dis shit ain't real.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by 18SNVL: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by ChrisEsq: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Imagined? As in he did not say this? Be clear pleaseBe.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by HMZi: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Trump's a bitch but his views on the Nigerian political sphere aint far from the truth..naija's fducdked...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by emerged01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chai! This badmouth us finish o. Finish the little reputation we get.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Folzye(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

He didn't really say all those things, you should read the last line. grin

Okay, maybe i didn't get that part.. But we can not disagree everything mentioned whether imagined or intentional is just a bad rep of a Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Checked86: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Trump to me is too sincere for political leader. This man is what Americans need. Who are the people that hate Trump? Muslims, blacks and Africans. Trumps joor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.