Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) (90522 Views)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Trump Blasts Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘an Insensible President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by DenisRock(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2016
rakish:
America will make the greatest mistake by voting this man. The man does not know how to talk. He doesn't have charisma and does not even know the worth of being the US president. An educated man like him should know that America is what it is today because past and present American leaders tried to build a synergy and a healthy relationship with other countries. America cannot survive on its own, it needs allies and he is gradually destroying these allies with his bad mouth. Hillary Clinton may not be the best choice but she is way matured and diplomatic than Trump. He sounded so discriminatory and that is always the problem he has. Am quite skeptical he really said those things but I won't be surprised either.
Why is Hillary not the best choice?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Harvard13(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2016
danaiks:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/trumps-musings-nigeria/

second cousins?? well, like they said its an imagined outburst
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Ishilove: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2016
This thread is yet another testament that Nigerians don't read, and some of the few who do don't understand sarcasm.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by passionate88: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Last month, they said a former minister was caught on camera loading millions of dollars into a chartered plane to bribe some officials and voters in a state in Nigeria.
having outburst
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by qtx(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2016
bhuahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by JohnsonOlanre: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2016
obaaderemi:
But the same yorubas voted jonathan in 2011.i marvel at the way some of you reason.

GEJ's people (SS) voted yorubas (OBJ) twice, how did yorubas pay back? Who is who fooling who? Will there ever be a yoruba president again? Who will ever vote yorubas? people in Kano or SE/SS?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by CICERO09(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2016
For this to make front page is a big insult to nairaland, so glaring its fake, am ashamed for oga seun if he keeps allowing this to happen
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Chuksgeo: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2016
See what our politicians caused that Trump is using us as a very bad example, which is true
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Collinzo900: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Last line:

What if I tell you the above is an imagined outburst from Trump? It, actually, is.

Nice one from you, you actually played into my head only to realize that it was just your imagination on the state of our zombie country.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Did anyone here actually read and understood the last paragraph Some people here self smh
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by MCencyclopedia(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Trump again!!! This man is fantastically insane.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by joseph1832(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2016
Ishilove:
This thread is yet another testament that Nigerians don't read, and some of the few who do don't understand sarcasm.
Oh Nigerians read! We read a lot. That's a fact! The basic truth is we lack the ability to understand what we read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Getintouch2004(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Trump this Trump that...he never said those stuff up there. Just an imaginary epistle from OP and you guys are hailing already.

Make una receive sense ooo
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Yalakalibari007: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! Nope, you can't rest
Do me I do u man no go vex grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Laorex: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2016
This man is a joker
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by urchmoney73(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Ur entire generation re fools
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by autchman144(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2016
no smoke without fire
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by rhymaholic: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2016
I read only 2 paragraphs and found out it was all fluke. Donald trump can't call POTUS fool. Any other thing but fool. Nice try.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Mrval20(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Omg! Can't believe I read all that only to find out if wasn't real. Quite funny though

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by kennycalls(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2016
they should go to Nigeria. There, there is even no reality to connect with. Everything is unreal. The cleaner, the dirtier. Biggest economy in Africa, worst case of suffering. That is why I am shouting. We must save America. There won’t be a third term for Obama through Hillary.... NOTHING COULD BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH... DONALD TRUMP....THE MOURINHO OF AMERICAN POLITICS.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by kayo80(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Dumb post.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Panshow(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
LOL. I've had a hard laugh today. I know from the onset that it's just an imaginary story.
Though Trump is a bad ass but he can't say this.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by aresssa: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2016
In fact, why are Igbos in love with a racist and obnoxious scumbag?

Because they thougt he said something bad about Nigeria even though he did not cos the write up is fake.

Igbos hate Nigeria so much that if the devil with horns said something bad about Nigeria, Igbos will fall in love with the devil.

This is how much hate and evil they have for Nigeria..... grin

Poor Igbos. God is behind Nigeria so your evil prayer can not come true and it never did....losers.. grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by mightyokwy(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

I wonder how peeps like you pass in school. Didn't you read the last line of that writeup?
It seems you derive fun in insulting people. Don't allow me unleash my anger on you
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by BraniacX(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2016
I know he didn't say that, but guess what? If he actually did, he would be 90% spot on! With the only difference being the ability to recreate the Nigerian coup de tat in America!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by mightyokwy(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

I wonder how peeps like you pass in school. Didn't you read the last line of that writeup?
It seems you derive fun in insulting people. Don't allow me unleash anger on you this morning
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by ojialo(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Ikpewe:
See Wetin pdp done cause for us. pdp disgracing Nigeria since 1999
what about the massive rigging in Kano where there is no single invalid vote.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Trump has finished yu guys..Lol
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Caseless: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2016

They also said people fight at my campaigns; why can’t they just wake up and read me well. I said I use the Nigerian template. And, there has been no major casualty with me. My people only punch the faces of trouble makers.
My haters should go to Nigeria. They shoot guns there — worse than Orlando. They also say I get back at people, that I do not turn the other cheek. Is politics some sort of soul-winning evangelism? I don’t want to lose my hearing. I may be a good student of Nigerian politics, but I am not a Nigerian who does not care if he goes deaf. If there is anything I cherish, it is my ears. Super functioning just like my mouth. That was why I properly heard and gave it back to those Muslims- Khans or what is their name? [/b]Imagine, that man abused me on Hillary’s stage and I abused him back on my own stage and the unfair press said I was wrong. How unfair! [b]If it were in Nigeria, someone would be nursing some real, raw wounds now.

This got me laughing. grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2016
I love where Trump says the cleaner the dirtier
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Caseless: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2016
ojialo:
what about the massive rigging in Kano where there is no single invalid vote.
and there was single invalid vote in enugu.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2016
decatalyst:
No word for this man called trash!

This is a caricature.

Trump never said those things..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.