Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) (90531 Views)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Trump Blasts Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘an Insensible President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Ikpewe: 2:32am On Aug 17, 2016
johnkeni:

I can see u don't have sense.
And What are you?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Ikpewe: 2:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Gerrout!

Who used underaged kids with PVCs to rig the elections? Fr Mbaka?
And what are u?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by aresssa: 2:35am On Aug 17, 2016
comments section on Tribune..

See the difference between olodo Nigerians and smart Nigerians

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by bravojohny(m): 3:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Trump is so right, Nigeria is a failed country with weak youths nd degraded mentality
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Brunosamel(m): 3:08am On Aug 17, 2016
The man is simply saying the truth, there's no two ways about it
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by sbabimbola(f): 3:28am On Aug 17, 2016
danaiks:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/trumps-musings-nigeria/

Quote me anywhere Trump, the billionaire, is a NIGERIAN. QED

"That is not a story for today. Was I in Nigeria? The Nigerians are fantastic people. In that country, if you have enough money, you can hijack any of their political parties and buy or shoot your way to power. It does not matter whether you gave or have any clue or not. Money and bullets do it in that country. Yes, I took the Republican Party from the bosses. But I didn’t shoot anyone. I didn’t steal it. I mean, I just took it. They were dumb. They are still dumb. I gave them enough notice."

CAN'T BELIEVE HE HAS TIME FOR MY COUNTRY!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by darkman200: 3:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Do Nigerians even understand the English language nowadays... Do you all read the;

Last line:

What if I tell you the above is an imagined outburst from Trump? It, actually, is.

This is a fake and imagined outburst m o r o n s!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Chigold101(m): 3:34am On Aug 17, 2016
AnodaIT:
All I am seeing from the long epistle is a delirious man ranting on how Nigeria is teaching America how to rig, load money into plane for sharing and multiple voting.

At least we are teaching, after all they taught us this wasteful federal system of government
Those who posted this thing are those working against Don. Don didnt say a thing like this.
Even the last line actually said that it is not from Trump

I stand with Trump
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by thedarksider: 3:38am On Aug 17, 2016
he is not gonna win,anyways.......who cares....
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Chai!.....Xee ax dix man dy paint ux black!!!!.....Bt we knw he z lying xHa!!
he said the plain truth...

Nigeria is never country but a ZOOO
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Chai!.....Xee ax dix man dy paint ux black!!!!.....Bt we knw he z lying xHa!!
he said the plain truth...

Nigeria is never country but a ZOOOoo
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by vicstar16: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Trump face America problems and leave 9ja alone
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Don't believe whatever you read. It was just an imagined outburst from the man who is suffering from mouth burst diarrhoea
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by NaWetinDey(m): 4:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Good craft.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by wristbangle: 4:23am On Aug 17, 2016
emusmithy:
This man's mouth is an epitome of this:

Long time bro. cool.what happened to your main account?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by onespecial(m): 4:32am On Aug 17, 2016
rakish:
America will make the greatest mistake by voting this man. The man does not know how to talk. He doesn't have charisma and does not even know the worth of being the US president. An educated man like him should know that America is what it is today because past and present American leaders tried to build a synergy and a healthy relationship with other countries. America cannot survive on its own, it needs allies and he is gradually destroying these allies with his bad mouth. Hillary Clinton may not be the best choice but she is way matured and diplomatic than Trump. He sounded so discriminatory and that is always the problem he has. Am quite skeptical he really said those things but I won't be surprised either.

hypocrite, address ur nation that is in the gutters because of same attitude u accuse Trump of.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:58am On Aug 17, 2016
sunkoye:
But the man is telling the truth Na......we can rig election for planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Fidelismaria: 5:13am On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by ddeola: 5:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Donald Trump will end up in the gutter. Plenty of stolen money (he cheated a lot of companies), foul mouth, thin skin, bad sense of judgement, holier than thou attitude, money miss road, idiotic sense of reasoning, full of fear (because he offends everyone), highly unqualified to be a councilor in my local govt let alone the president of the world (I think the Republican party just insulted true democracy with his candidature), highly senseless and needing rehab.

Even his own political party are not fully behind him, the party is more divided than ever now because of this shameless entity called Trump

Trump will NEVER smell the gate of white house, he should just rename his white house if he's really interested in becoming president because that's the only place he can be president and make his expo sorry "sukuli" -prone wife his first lady. grin grin grin grin grin grin What a joker of a man
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Everything Trump said about Nigeria is just the truth.At last I've seen an American politician painting us just the way we are.We kill,destroy,uproot etc just to get to the peak of corruption.

Only criminal minded and corrupt Nigerians will hate Trump for telling the truth about our fantastically corrupt nature.I pray he wins!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2016
alizma:
kindly read the last part of the passage. those statements are not from trump. just imaginary statements and that is why you don't see the use of quotation marks( " " ). naira people na so una fail English language reach?
I have no option than to laugh with the comments I'm seeing here... Why are Nigerians so lazy when it comes to reading comprehension A typical example of "if you wanna hide anything from Africa, hide it in the book"
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2016
aresssa:

lol @ ipob zombie calling other people zombie...wonders shall never end. grin

fela kuti even said it... dash zombie some brain he will never act normal
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by seunmsg(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Joice21:
How can you call these crap?..is there any lie in all he said ?..the earlier we know what our problems are..then we can think of solving them and here is a foreigner saying them all to our faces..some of us don't even know the problems we have right now..be it an imagined outburst or not..he's right if he says it.

Trust me, Trump did not say any of those things. A silly blogger just fabricated the story to get traffic. If Trump truly said those things, the conventional media in US would be buzzling by now with various experts analysing the implications of what he said. In fact, the video will be playing everywhere and we won't have to rely on an unknown blogger to report the story exclusively. Stop believing everything you read online, especially reports from local blogs that you can't find in mainstream and credible media platform.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Alwaystruth: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2016
I stopped commenting in this forum for a long time because it is littered with idiots,haters,brainless zombies who rarely
can differentiate truth from deceits. With people like Trump the world has not totally lost its sanity and there is light after the dark tunnel. Those who are spewing one rubbish or the other here against Trump are the real problem of that country called Nigeria. Yes, because we abhor truth that is why we are suffering and that is why some of you are attacking Donald Trump. Can any of the attackers of Trump in this forum prove him wrong by simply pointing out one thing he said in that interview about Nigeria that wasn't true?. Don't we loose hundreds of people nation wide during elections ?. Do not our politicians load and move millions of dollars to buy voters?. Do our politicians and those in power not rig elections in their favor or for their preferred candidates and parties?. Are Nigerians living standard truly reflects as the giant,richest and largest economy in the continent of Africa?. Before you attacks me solve this challenge or remain silent forever.

My challenge : How many of you Nigerians can after the day's activities walk into your house,put on electricity,go to bathroom ,use your toilet and automatically flush it and open your shower and take your bath without your personal efforts to provide those facilities even though you pays light bill and water bill at end of every month?. If you can't mention any other country on the planet earth that has higher number of beggars than Nigeria and you finds it real that Nigeria is the richest economy in Africa,then you are worst than hypocrites and has no right to insult Donald Trump for telling you the truth your satanic leaders can not tell you.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by AlphaDex: 6:06am On Aug 17, 2016
danaiks:

It was obvious from the start it wasn't Trump!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by revolt(m): 6:06am On Aug 17, 2016
I'm shocked at how dumb todays nairalanders are!!!! The last paragraph clearly stated it was joke by op and ppl are still here abusing donald trump .... Dumb nairalanders
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by aresssa: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2016
[s]
Alwaystruth:
I stopped commenting in this forum for a long time because it is littered with idiots,haters,brainless zombies who rarely
can differentiate truth from deceits. With people like Trump the world has not totally lost its sanity and there is light after the dark tunnel. Those who are spewing one rubbish or the other here against Trump are the real problem of that country called Nigeria. Yes, because we abhor truth that is why we are suffering and that is why some of you are attacking Donald Trump. Can any of the attackers of Trump in this forum prove him wrong by simply pointing out one thing he said in that interview about Nigeria that wasn't true?. Don't we loose hundreds of people nation wide during elections ?. Do not our politicians load and move millions of dollars to buy voters?. Do our politicians and those in power not rig elections in their favor or for their preferred candidates and parties?. Are Nigerians living standard truly reflects as the giant,richest and largest economy in the continent of Africa?. Before you attacks me solve this challenge or remain silent forever.

My challenge : How many of you Nigerians can after the day's activities walk into your house,put on electricity,go to bathroom ,use your toilet and automatically flush it and open your shower and take your bath without your personal efforts to provide those facilities even though you pays light bill and water bill at end of every month?. If you can't mention any other country on the planet earth that has higher number of beggars than Nigeria and you finds it real that Nigeria is the richest economy in Africa,then you are worst than hypocrites and has no right to insult Donald Trump for telling you the truth your satanic leaders can not toull you.
[/s]

You and your kind are the problem because you can not read and comprehend simple English words.

It's written at the bottom of the write up that it's an imagined outburst from Trump? Meaning Trump did not write the rubbish..

I'm not even sure if you people made it through elementary school.

How pathetic can you people be just because you hate your own country...

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Thou this looks fabricated. But its 200% truth about Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by seunmsg(m): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2016
franciskaine:
you don't know Trump, dat man can say nonsense. He criticised American media especially CNN. That news made waves all tru last week.

What if I tell you the above is an imagined outburst from Trump? It, actually, is.

Above is the last paragraph of the report, you probably missed it before rushing to respond to my comment. Now, read it slowly and understand what the blogger is saying.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Perfectionist11: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Another reason not to vote DONALD DUMB.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Triple333: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Trump bikonu! Stop! Meanwhile nig is not my country!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by highwaist: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2016
danaiks:

fantastically and padedlly ilarious imaginery write up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.