Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. (3431 Views)

Engagement Photo Circulates On Facebook And Thousands Unleash Ugly Remarks About / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by theEYe21(f): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
naijamakossa:
without men God wouldn't think of creating woman and for the matter of fact u women are still using one part of our rib...
this is simple mathematics, if God took one of the ribs from Adam to make eve, then naturally women are meant to have more ribs than a man but naturally Both of the gender have the same number of ribs, so are you saying 2-1= 2 it doesn't make sense undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by Kdon2: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
Not only men use such words on their women, ladies too uses it. "you were nobody when I said Yes to u, but now you are rich you feel u can cheat on me"....

we ladies should be truthful to ourselves, both d male n female gender all have issues.

Muaaah for u! U r so on point sweerie
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by L1TTLE(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Exactly
only if she's as beautiful as an egg, I'd gladly treat you like an egg if you'd be mine smiley
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lalasticlala I hope you don't tell this ta yer woman?.....
.....Anyway ! take it ta Front page!
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
L1TTLE:
only if she's as beautiful as an egg, I'd gladly treat you like an egg if you'd be mine smiley
Alright
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by L1TTLE(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Alright
smiley so will you be mine?
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
L1TTLE:
smiley so will you be mine?
Nope undecided
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by L1TTLE(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Nope undecided
lol i know you'd say that but i aint giving up easily, I'd capture your heart, tell me what turns u on
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
L1TTLE:
lol i know you'd say that but i aint giving up easily, I'd capture your heart, tell me what turns u on
Emperorleee come and see something o
The guy you introduced to me just yesterday is talking naughty to me, can you imagine?
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by L1TTLE(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

The guy you introduced to me just yesterday is talking naughty to me, can you imagine?
wtf?
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

L1TTLE so you get evul mind for me You wan koloby my boo shey undecided
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by L1TTLE(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

L1TTLE so you get evul mind for me You wan koloby my boo shey undecided
how d hell am i supposed to know i aint no sorcerer mizzbouqui you no try i thought wrong about you
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by Sexytemi(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kdon2:

Muaaah for u! U r so on point sweerie

gringringringrin
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
L1TTLE:
how d hell am i supposed to know i aint no sorcerer mizzbouqui you no try i thought wrong about you

grin now you know.
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by jamalnation(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
LOL
Young03:
Hurt my soul n watch me say things worst than these to u
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
L1TTLE:
grin grin
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by L1TTLE(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

grin now you know.
yea shes beautiful though
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by L1TTLE(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

grin grin
hmmm it didn't even begin before it was ended
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
such words shouldn't be used on anybody..irrespective of their gender.
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
L1TTLE:
yea shes beautiful though

grin Na God do am oo.
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by L1TTLE(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

grin Na God do am oo.
lol hold her tight i might snatch her one day without hesitation
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
L1TTLE:
undecided
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by daveson2020(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
Not only men use such words on their women, ladies too uses it. "you were nobody when I said Yes to u, but now you are rich you feel u can cheat on me"....

we ladies should be truthful to ourselves, both d male n female gender all have issues.
Chai am tripping for your wisdom, #aminlove
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
L1TTLE:

No try am oo.
Re: 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. by naijamakossa(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
theEYe21:
this is simple mathematics, if God took one of the ribs from Adam to make eve, then naturally women are meant to have more ribs than a man but naturally Both of the gender have the same number of ribs, so are you saying 2-1= 2 it doesn't make sense undecided
undecided
theEYe21:

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Has Been Proven As The Best Way To Know If Your Girl Is A Virgin.. / More Revelations About Introverts / Am I Been Unreasonable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.