Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? (1970 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / .......am I A Fool To Her / This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by rooney86(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
and dont ever say u love her again.
its more like you are obsessed with her.

i have the solution to your problem.

- go and fukc a prostitute!
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by lonelypal(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
traze:

Guy sry abt that, i know u truly love her and she mesd d love up,to tell u d fact i was in your shoe sumtime ago
but mine started in may 2008.the truth is dat is dis exact behaviour dat makes me love her d more thinking i would be able to change her but after much stress i left her but d truth is dat i still love her even til dis moment,i just wonder why

Am sure if she comes ur again u will be whooped d second time cheesy

U need deliverance fast!
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Even "fool" is too cheap a word to use for you. N10,000 a month to a girl who doesnt care about you? shocked
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Even "fool" is too cheap a word to use for you. N10,000 a month to a girl who doesnt care about you? shocked

Fear catch me by bro. I wonder how much he gives to his own mum.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Kunbee: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
So mugu still dey dis Naija
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by kanyeWest1: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2009
@poster

Yes you are even more than a fool for loving her!
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Pweety4me(f): 1:18am On Sep 28, 2009
@Poster look ehn u need 2 come and marry me leave dat ur money leecher dat u call a woman, she ain't worth it damn it![/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] angry tongue
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by GboGboAye: 5:16am On Sep 28, 2009
*poster* u r what they call Original Mumu.
Infact sef u don win title.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by amebono1: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2009
buahahahahahhahahaha i laugh in IDOMA grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do we still have this kind of mugu no1 in nigeria? grin grin grin please find your way to the university of porthacourt, lagos and calabar, alot of them women over there need your type
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Outstrip(f): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2009
Na wa for Nigerian boys o
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by frank317: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2009
u still have the guts to say u love her?, na waooooo

i am angry wit u because you know u are a fool for loving her yet u continue in ur foolly. i am even sure that right now all u need is a little attention from her and u will continue in your foolishness.

please i have a single sister. a fool like u can relieve me the stress of sending her money every month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handing Over Your Pay / What Is The Real Judgment For This Situation: / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.