Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? (1967 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / .......am I A Fool To Her / This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by BarryBoy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2009
PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL NAIRALANDERS  A TRUE LIFE STORY

Fellow Nairalanders, There is this gurl that i loved and told her i wanted a serious relationship with her since last year April, we exchanged phone numbers as usual and she told me she gonna take sometime to think over it i accepted cuz i was not also in a rush.

Since then i have been the only one calling her, sending her recharge card often and she has not for ones called me. She only flashes me most time and i call her back, she will tell me to send her recharge card after sending it to her, she will not even call back to say thank you.

The most annoying thing is that i bought her Jamb form she wrote it and passed, and she gained admission into school, every month i normally pay into her account 10000 from my salary, just to help her in school becuz she is from a poor family.   Now that they are on strike i have also asked her to go for computer training whereby i have also paid the fees for 5 months.

The most painful one is that last month was her birthday i hosted it for her i spent barely N57000 for that alone paying for the  venue and feeding including her gift,  she never thanked me after all the event. The day i had my own birthday that was 2 months later, she never called nor came to see me and freinds just even to text me which side.

I called the frend she told me to exercise some patient that she is mine that i shouldnt quit her since i needed her for a marriage. My intention is to abolish her and forg ahead i have not called her for the past 5 days and she doesn't care. The worst thing is that we attend the same church 2gether.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I DON TIRE . PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL I LOVE THE GIRL WELL WELL I WAN MARRY AM SEF.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Atreus(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
Its girls like her that make some guys very wary of spending money on a woman. Sorry to say this man,but you have just been played. It's very obvious that she was never interested in you or a relationship. I'd have said it was getting into uni and being toasted by other guys that was causing the problem,but she's had an ungrateful spirit right from the start-she never called,and when you sent her credit,she couldn't be bothered to call back and thank you. My candid advice? Forget about her. She's the kind of woman that'd bleed you dry,and when she's done,move on to the next sucker.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by blackmann(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
She only sees u as a source of money. did u say since last year april? as in april 2008? if that is the case, she's only enjoying ur money and has nothing to offer u. u may love her but there are certain things u have to stop doing in order to get a lady's love. stop spending all this money on er, even stop sending her recharge cards. for her not to even call u to thank u shld be enough handwriting on the wall. leave her alone and look for a better girl who will give u all the appreciation u deserve. it only takes a little patience and efforts on ur part. there are so many ladies out there who are not like this one. for heaven's sake, last year april? i aint got that kinda patience brov. wuld have dumped her sorry arse loooonnnng time ago. stop spending ur dough on her, and i mean TOTALLY. if she comes around telling u abt money for this nd that, tell her u aint got money to waste anymore.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
BarryBoy:

PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL NAIRALANDERS  A TRUE LIFE STORY

Fellow Nairalanders, There is this gurl that i loved and told her i wanted a serious relationship with her since last year April, we exchanged phone numbers as usual and she told me she gonna take sometime to think over it i accepted cuz i was not also in a rush.

Since then i have been the only one calling her, sending her recharge card often and she has not for ones called me. She only flashes me most time and i call her back, she will tell me to send her recharge card after sending it to her, she will not even call back to say thank you.

The most annoying thing is that i bought her Jamb form she wrote it and passed, and she gained admission into school, every month i normally pay into her account 10000 from my salary, just to help her in school becuz she is from a poor family.   Now that they are on strike i have also asked her to go for computer training whereby i have also paid the fees for 5 months.

The most painful one is that last month was her birthday i hosted it for her i spent barely N57000 for that alone paying for the  venue and feeding including her gift,  she never thanked me after all the event. The day i had my own birthday that was 2 months later, she never called nor came to see me and freinds just even to text me which side.

I called the frend she told me to exercise some patient that she is mine that i shouldnt quit her since i needed her for a marriage. My intention is to abolish her and forg ahead i have not called her for the past 5 days and she doesn't care. The worst thing is that we attend the same church 2gether.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I DON TIRE . PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL I LOVE THE GIRL WELL WELL I WAN MARRY AM SEF.

OMG!! WTF?? hahaha you fu cked up at 1st. You started sending her recharge cards! why? you wanted to show you have got the money? huh! Now she is sucking you BIG TIME and you dey para! U never halla

You caused all this shits happening to you.

Don't you get it? She doesn't want you.

Don't continue to be a FOOL because of this so called LOVE that is not existing!

What a pity!   sorry ooo!

She is a VAMPIRE!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your Life! grin
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
u be nigerian maga. . . original mayee! cheesy grin
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by lonelypal(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
jassie:

You can say that again man grin grin
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
God!!U are a good catch for any playa
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by rave2u: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
Sometimes I don't blame guys like these who later turn out to maltreat ladies. Its girls like these that give the rest a bad name. Please fudge ahead n forget about her. There are better but few ladies out there who'll see you for you and appreciate it. I repeat do not waste any more of your time on such a girl!

Such people do not know what they have until its gone!
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
lonelypal:

You can say that again man grin grin

@poster. . .

Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
My guy that was too much for a girl you haven't seen her pants, you sent credit uncountable time without she calling you to thank you, but still you continue.Guy pls tell yourself that you're stupid, you are just too foolish and gullible, no more comment.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
This guy na mumu. . . mumu of the highest order. . . Mumu wey dey Java enabled. . . Microsoft certified Mumu. . . Mumu Vista. . .
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2009
Gosh why dont I find big spenders like this grin just kidding For real though girls like this give girls a bad name, instead of telling you straight away that she doesnt like you, she strung you along and bled you dry in the process. Stop giving her money, delete her number from your phone and make sure you never cross paths with her again.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Shola2009(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
find her, and tell her to marry u nw nw, or cough out the credits that uv been sending to her!!, cheesy grin
ok on a more serious note,u shuld just leave her alone.she's not the one for u ooo, girls are like investments,sometimes they yield profits sometimes they dont, all the money uv been spending on her,thats ur sunk cost, forget and invest in another one, This time,,shine ur eye  shocked shocked and choose well!
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
jassie:

This guy na mumu. . . mumu of the highest order. . . Mumu wey dey Java enabled. . . Microsoft certified Mumu. . . Mumu Vista. . .

We need to configurate this guy brain back! hahahaha  grin Mumu Premium! Grade A ++
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
faakay:

We need to configurate this guy brain back! hahahaha  grin Mumu Premium! Grade A ++
Gbabeski!!! Him head need Onspeed. . . e be like say na Proxy him head dey use. . . Abeg give am VPN make him enter Sharp land!!

Ebonyeyes:

Gosh why dont I find big spenders like this grin just kidding
na lie. . . we no fit spend money 4u. . . ole. . . (joke) cheesy grin
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
Obviously she doesn't care. . .so just cut off all strings from her and move on!

But man.  . .I find it hard that you stuck that long?  undecided
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by x2lambo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
Oga Sorry ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
jassie:

na lie. . . we no fit spend money 4u. . . ole. . . (joke) cheesy grin

Why nah?  cheesy you dont know what your missing im very appreciative wink
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
ehen. . . omo gidi ni e. . . i will wire some money to ur account by 2moro cheesy grin
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
Thats more like it kiss
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2009
u know i got ur back na. . . get those pink diamonds baby. . . kiss
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by caseypius: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
jeez man, u just got whooped sad

anyways that kinda girl aint worth d time of day so drop her like its hot
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2009
jassie:

u know i got your back na. . . get those pink diamonds baby. . . kiss
I know that kiss I prefer white diamonds though, pink is tacky cheesy
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by posakosa(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ OP

mumu, didirin, opebe, dummy, you berra shine your eyes. cry cry cry cry
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by TyGabriel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
Bro,no vex!! to summarise everything, u b MAGA.no offence bro.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Khemmi(f): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
@poster, she doesnt want u one bit.i wud advice u stp all those stufs,cs they r jst charity.if u chuz2continue,u'l keep spendin n one day,u'l get an invitatn2 her wedin wit anoda guy.be wise.u deserve beta.u cud try me though.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by Shola2009(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2009

cs they r jst charity
lol, cheesy grin
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by traze(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
Guy sry abt that, i know u truly love her and she mesd d love up,to tell u d fact i was in ur shoe sumtime ago
but mine started in may 2008.the truth is dat is dis exact behaviour dat makes me love her d more thinking i would be able to change her but after much stress i left her but d truth is dat i still love her even til dis moment,i just wonder why
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by StellaN3(f): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
this type of good guys no dey come my way self
make i see how i no go appreciate them lol
infact that girl needs to be flogged  grin grin grin
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by russuelone(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2009
Tell her you re sorry for everytin dat happened wow! cry
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by olanajim(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
just one word for the poster : MUGU!

Wow, I cant believe it is real. Wasted emotion. It is time to lick your wound and do away with her even if she bring your pastor to beg. You should get a nice lady elsewhere.
Re: Im I A Fool To Have Loved Her? by rooney86(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2009
mugu!!!

you are in a shit hole!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Want Me Broke Or What? / Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? / Handing Over Your Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.