Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo (30588 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo- Episode 1 / Tales Of Abigail / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by ahnie: 1:47am On May 20, 2018
Interesting read.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by HDoc(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2018
I enjoyed every bit of wat I read.Thnks dude U rock.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 22, 2018
Pelebabaagba:
This is the 4th time I'll be reading this story.. I'll must confess it's really captivating.. I however have some questions that has continue to bother me.

1) Was Gbadebo the only Child of His Mother?

2) Why was Gbadebo the only one Experiencing all these bad things.. What did UC and Abisoko did that He did not do?

3) Did he get to pay Homage to the Dead Babaalawo's Body?

I'll be glad if this OP could do justices to this questions. Thanks..
Nice story, kept me glued to my screen..

OP, pls do justice to these questions...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by lifenajeje(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Lovely story
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by patnas1990: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow. Read this story for two straight days on. Wow wow wow wow what a life. I thank God for you bro.

I once had the opportunity of writing funaab post utme den UNAAB stayed with my sis for a couple of months, Then forex trading was the order of the day, remembered the story of the richest student then in funaab and even Nigerian universities as a whole. Later started hearing of internet scams infiltrating the legitimate business of forex trading.

It is a sad story, but a happy one. The loss of your mother, nuella and a lot that happened. I glorify God in your life Gbade....

Great writer
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Ajulo9538(m): 4:43am On Jan 29, 2020
op what happened to balikis
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Slimdada(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Wetin make your friends no broke? Uc and co?
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by B0rn2winxxx: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Legendary piece.

Took me 4 hours

And it's worth it...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by KingWarri: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slimdada:
Wetin make your friends no broke? Uc and co?
dey continue doing Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by KingWarri: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pelebabaagba:
This is the 4th time I'll be reading this story.. I'll must confess it's really captivating.. I however have some questions that has continue to bother me.

1) Was Gbadebo the only Child of His Mother?

2) Why was Gbadebo the only one Experiencing all these bad things.. What did UC and Abisoko did that He did not do?

3) Did he get to pay Homage to the Dead Babaalawo's Body?

I'll be glad if this OP could do justices to this questions. Thanks..

1. I'm not the op but from the write-up Gbadebo was the only son of his parents...

2. Answer to your number two question ~ life is mysterious, the devil attacked him more because he knows he has a greater destiny and God wants to use him greatly unlike the other two...

3. question three... I guess he did...

thanks to the writer, great piece I must confess... I indeed learn a lot from this story...
I suspect that Uchenna and Abisoko used Nuella for sacrifice....
They hated funke because her spirit was a strong one... she breaking up the relationship was for her own good..

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by VictorIfe(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
intresting and captivating, one of the best i have read on nairaland
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Bukolaberry(f): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
wow nice write up,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC:Sexcapades of a youth corper / Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.