Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pls Help!!! Im in love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! Im in love (2745 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell / Help ...im Sex Starved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Just trying to make fun.
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by SweetieConstie(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Smh! undecided
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by mizzbouqui(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tell your spouse about it

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by recievesense: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Follow my moniker

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Feranchek(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
One word.......

Gobe!!!!!
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
op... need one slap..

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by MzPecs(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
You're sick.. really!
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by NameChecker: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
What is you name?
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by metalDETECTED(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lols @ female comments above.
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by jamalnation(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Her pic or idontbliveit

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by IamLEGEND1: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
I only got one question. she be correct MILF?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by delishpot: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Well, it is a human feeling and one must look at it from such angle. You are flesh and blood and as such open to many crazy fleshy thoughts but it doesn't mean you should go ahead and do them.
Solution is to be aware of how you feel in her presence and avoid coming in contact with her. Appreciate your wife more. Cos for you to love her mom means she is falling short in those aspects where you see her mom as superior to her.
Talk to your wife on matters you are worried are changing how you feel about her.
STOP meeting mama. Avoid contact with her until you are over your crush

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by mokaflex(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Receive sense IJN and might thunder fire those or anyone who did this to you

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by AlienStar: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shegzyvic just follow delishpot's advice
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by mokaflex(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
jamalnation:
Her pic or idontbliveit

Even if the moda inlaw na Aisha bubu, Stella oduah or M.obama. No reason to conceive that taught
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Young03(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
just carry her go one corner

make sure ur wife catchs u

from there ur story will change
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by joey150(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
And your wife loves me...chai this is getting interesting undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=delishpot post=48565212]Well, it is a human feeling and one must look at it from such angle. You are flesh and blood and as such open to many crazy fleshy thoughts but it doesn't mean you should go ahead and do them.
Solution is to be aware of how you feel in her presence and avoid coming in contact with her. Appreciate your wife more. Cos for you to love her mom means she is falling short in those aspects where you see her mom as superior to her.
Talk to your wife on matters you are worried are changing how you feel about her.
STOP meeting mama. Avoid contact with her until you are out of your crush[/quote thanks
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
is curse DAT is kiss your life.. go and used blurd of dog to warshed your head in sango place..
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Tell your spouse about it
i swear she will peel off my sƙin like yam
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
MzPecs:
You're sick.. really!
thanks bt nt my intention.
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by gqboyy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
ask ur spouse if she's in lov with ur dad
too....then u can swap

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by enshi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Honestly speaking you havent said the abomnable.. .. Falling inlove isnt a crime this is because all Religions preach it.... how ever, who we fall inlove with matters.

Now this is my candid and unreserved advice

Your Mother inlaw is the Mother of ur wife and automatically the grandmother of ur children... Therefore seeing her nude is called insest and it is only religiously and morally especially if ur wife is still alife else i.e if ur wife is late then you are very well justified

On another Note falling inlove with her isnt as tasky as letting het know you are inlove with her.... So should you foil my advice on first paragraph and if the woman is a widow i suggest you let her know about it and see her reaction mind you that her reaction would either be non-affirmative thereby ruining ur marriage or affirmative thereby opening way to a long romantic escapade to come

Now... If its in the affirmative, yes you would enjoy but the two Major disadvantages that could arise will see your doom... . Firstly you may end up impregnating the woman and or your wife and father inlaw (if alife) may get to know...

Lastly bro if ur father inlaw is late and your Mother inlaw is still attractive and young i also advice that you talk to ur wife about helping her Mother out sexually. .. You never can tell else the resultant effect or ur intention is that the tendencies of ur children cum children children sleeping with each other is very high. .. Plus ur wife may sleep with ur son. ...

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
shegzyvic:
Hello friends, im in love with my mother inlaw nd i dont know who to seeƙ advice cos it seems shameful. im revealing dis cos my identity is unƙnown. brotherly advice pls.

Your mother-in law

Sickness* is an understatement and saying u need deliverance would be a nice way of putting it

My advice-- jump into the nearest lagoon and when u feel ur sense return jump out! Ewu!
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank God you said madly, Werey n shey yin sir

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
shegzyvic:
i swear she will peel off my sƙin like yam
As i use to do before abi?
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by vivianbelema(f): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
What a world sad
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
The spirit dat is drummin in the bush for op is a very strong one.
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
shegzyvic pst=48564909:
Hello friends, im in love with my mother inlaw nd i dont know who to seeƙ advice cos it seems shameful. im revealing dis cos my identity is unƙnown. brotherly advice pls.
u reaiiy suprise me alot
Re: Pls Help!!! Im in love by annnikky(f): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
My small advice to u is to put it in prayer n ask God to help u overcome such feelings. Again if ur mother-inlaw is living with u guyz in d same houz, is high time she go back her houz so that u'll enjoy ur marriage cos if ur wife find out about ur feelings to her mother hell will let loose n finally call ur wife n have a heart to heart talk with her, if she's not doing one or two things right try n talk to her about it so she'll come back to d wife u fell in love with b4 popping out d Q(will u marry me?), try n think about wife all d time that is all d sweet memories u shared with her during courtship n wen u guyz said "i do" newly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants It With Me, What I Did / Plss Who's Bae Or Boo Is Dhis / Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.