Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Anything Wrong With This Photo Of Waka Flocka Flame And His Step Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong With This Photo Of Waka Flocka Flame And His Step Daughter? (757 Views)

My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With This Photo Of Waka Flocka Flame And His Step Daughter? by Collimoto: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2016
American rapper Waka Flocka Flame posted this picture of he and his step-daughter playing around by the pool side.

A seemingly innocuous fun photo has put his followers up in arms because of what many consider as the inappropriate position of his hand in the little girl’s anatomy

Going through his Instagram page, opinions are divided with many calling the rapper ‘sick’, and Flacko has been defending himself nonstop. The comments are written in bastardised English, but I was able to deduce the general sentiments which is that of disapproval.

See the picx here:
http://www.yesng.com/2016/08/anything-wrong-with-this-photo-of-waka-flocka-flame-and-his-step-daughter/

(1) (Reply)

Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? / Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? / This Is What Happens When You Jilt A Demon Called "Men" - Graphic Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.