Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I am Living In An Unhappy Marriage - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I am Living In An Unhappy Marriage (23648 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Is Unhappy With His Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I am Living In An Unhappy Marriage by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sit down with her and iron it out. If you are both Muslim, the Quran and the hadith should be the meeting point. We are all human and sometimes misbehave. Giving up on a marriage at the first sign of trouble is not a solution. I feel as if you have not been married for long... the first few years are always the toughest. Learn to dialogue with your spouse bro.
Re: I am Living In An Unhappy Marriage by Ssthorm(f): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Na wa ooo... all dese pple axn u tu divorce ha? Or threaten to divorce ha , shudnt reely b like ds fa! Its soo UNISLAMIC!!
Thank God most folks r sugestn dialogue..
D prophet said 3 things r serz wen serz n 3 tns r serz wen joking:marriage, divorce,manumission (slavery)
My bro dnt threaten ur wife wt divorce or at worse divorce ha all togeda...talk to ha,does she evn knw hw u feel bout ha? Let ha knw tns aint ryt n if u at fault b humble enuf to hear ha out,dnt push ha 2 tnkn u want to divorce ha,it wudnt help,or u want anoda wife,wudnt help...it wud nly du u gud if ur actual intent is to leave ha,bt it wudnt win ha back...wa salaam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. / How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.