Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Refuting Shia Baseless Theology - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology (23678 Views)

Refuting The Shia Aqeeda 1 - An Alhussunah Schorlar / What A Professor Of Theology Thinks About The Islamic Religion. / The Immamah A Source Of Confusion; It Is Falsehood Based On Fraudulent Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2010
Compiled by Abuzola

Yesterday spambot banned me for making this thread, so am going to update this thread unit by unit

Shia Insulting and slander the prophet pbuh& Abusing Sahabas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&v=xwveSK23XRs

Fact;
Narrated Abu Said:

The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 22:
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
Is Ali superior than Abu Bakr, Umar and uthman ?

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

During the lifetime of the Prophet we considered Abu Bakr as peerless and then 'Umar and then 'Uthman (coming next to him in superiority) and then we used not to differentiate between the companions of the Prophet

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 47:

Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Hanafiya:

I asked my father ('Ali bin Abi Talib), "Who are the best people after Allah's Apostle ?" He said, "Abu Bakr." I asked, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar. " I was afraid he would say "Uthman, so I said, "Then you?" He said, "I am only an ordinary person.

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 20:
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
Excellence of Abubakr, umar and Uthman

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 24:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Among the nations before you there used to be people who were inspired (though they were not prophets). And if there is any of such a persons amongst my followers, it is 'Umar."

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Among the nation of Bani Israel who lived before you, there were men who used to be inspired with guidance though they were not prophets, and if there is any of such persons amongst my followers, it is 'Umar."

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 38:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "In a dream I saw myself drawing water from a well with a bucket. Abu Bakr came and drew a bucket or two weakly. May Allah forgive him. Then 'Umar bin Al-Khattab came and the bucket turned into a very large one in his hands. I had never seen such a mighty person as he in doing such hard work till all the people drank to their satisfaction and watered their camels that knelt down there.

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 31:

Narrated Hamza's father:

Allah's Apostle said, "While I was sleeping, I saw myself drinking (i.e. milk), and I was so contented that I saw the milk flowing through my nails. Then I gave (the milk) to 'Umar." They (i.e. the companions of the Prophet) asked, "What do you interpret it?" He said, "Knowledge."

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 30:
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2010
In the absence of the Prophet who will lead ?

Narrated Jubair bin Mutim:

A woman came to the Prophet who ordered her to return to him again. She said, "What if I came and did not find you?" as if she wanted to say, "If I found you dead?" The Prophet said, "If you should not find me, go to Abu Bakr."

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 11:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said, "If I were to take a Khalil, I would have taken Abu Bakr, but he is my brother and my companion (in Islam)."

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 8:

I asked my father ('Ali bin Abi Talib), "Who are the best people after Allah's Apostle ?" He said, "Abu Bakr." I asked, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar. " I was afraid he would say "Uthman, so I said, "Then you?" He said, "I am only an ordinary person.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

We used to compare the people as to who was better during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle . We used to regard Abu Bakr as the best, then 'Umar, and then 'Uthman .

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 7:
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2010
  Abubakr is the Leader amongst the sahabas

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

Umar used to say, "Abu Bakr is our chief, and he manumitted our chief," meaning Bilal.

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 98:

«In the absence of the Prophet who will lead ?

Narrated Jubair bin Mutim:

A woman came to the Prophet who ordered her to return to him again. She said, "What if I came and did not find you?" as if she wanted to say, "If I found you dead?" The Prophet said, "If you should not find me, go to Abu Bakr."

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 11:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said, "If I were to take a Khalil, I would have taken Abu Bakr, but he is my brother and my companion (in Islam)."

sahih bukhari  Volume 5, Book 57, Number 8:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

We used to compare the people as to who was better during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle . We used to regard Abu Bakr as the best, then 'Umar, and then 'Uthman .

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 7:
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
see shia legitimizing muta'a marriage; http://www.al-islam.org/al-serat/muta/

TEMPORARY MARRIAGE AND ITS PROHIBITION FOREVER & EVER

Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: 0 people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it (now) until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any (woman with this type of marriage contract) he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to then (as dower).

sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3255:

'Ali bin  AbiTalib reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) prohibited on the Day of Khaibar the contracting of temporary marriage with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.

sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3263:

EVEN ALI IBN ABI TALIB PROHIBIT  MUTA'A MARRIAGE

Malik narrated this hadith on the authority of the same chain of trans- witters that 'Ali bin  Abi Talib said to a person: You are a person led astray; Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade us (to do Mut'a), as is stated In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Yahya b. Malik.

sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3264:

'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said to Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the Day of Khaibar forbade forever the contracting of temporary marriage and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.

sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3267:
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2010
See what they said to Aisha

"When our kaim (12 Imam) Shall come back, he will bring Aisha (rd) to life so as to torment her to avenge Fatimah (rd)" (Haqul Yagheen (The acetained Truth).

"When Our Kaim (12 Imam) gets up, Al Humiraa (i.e. Umm Al Momineen, Aishah (rd) will be raised from the dead so as to be whipped her due punichment, and so as to avenge the daugter of Muhammad (s.a.w): Fatimah (rd)" (Al Safi Interpretaition; vol 2, P:108)

see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT4vwM5DD04

AISHA PURITY

'Amr bin al-'As reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent him in command of the army despatched to Dhat-as-Salasil. When 'Amr b. al-'As came back to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) he said: Who amongst people are dearest to you? He said: A'isha. He then said: Who amongst men? He said: Her father, and I said: And who next? He said: Umar. He then enumerated some other men.

sahih muslim Book 031, Number 5876:

Narrated Abu Salama:

'Aisha said, "Once Allah's Apostle said (to me), 'O Aish ('Aisha)! This is Gabriel greeting you.' I said, 'Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on him, you see what I don't see' " She was addressing Allah 's Apostle.

Sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 112:

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari:

Allah's Apostle said, "Many amongst men attained perfection but amongst women none attained the perfection except Mary, the daughter of Imran and Asiya, the wife of Pharaoh. And the superiority of 'Aisha to other women is like the superiority of Tharid (i.e. an Arabic dish) to other meals."

Sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 113:

Imaam Ibn Hazm quoted a report with an isnad going back to Hishaam ibn ‘Ammaar, who said: "I heard Maalik ibn Anas say: ‘Whoever curses Abu Bakr should be whipped, and whoever curses ‘Aa’ishah should be killed.’ He was asked, ‘Why do you say that concerning (the one who curses) ‘Aa’ishah?’ He said, ‘Because Allaah says concerning ‘Aa’ishah, may Allah be pleased with her (interpretation of the meaning): "Allaah forbids you from it [slander] and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers." (al-Noor 24:17)’"

Abu Bakr ibn al-‘Arabi said: "Because the people who slandered ‘Aa’ishah accused a pure and innocent person of immorality, then Allah exonerated her. So everyone who accuses her of that of which Allah has stated she is innocent is rejecting what Allah says, and everyone who rejects what Allah says is a kaafir. This is the opinion of Maalik, and the matter is very clear to those who have insight."
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
Fact about The basis and strife between Abubakr and Ali, fatimah,

Narrated 'Aisha:

Fatima the daughter of the Prophet sent someone to Abu Bakr (when he was a caliph), asking for her inheritance of what Allah's Apostle had left of the property bestowed on him by Allah from the Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting) in Medina, and Fadak, and what remained of the Khumus of the Khaibar booty. On that, Abu Bakr said, "Allah's Apostle said, "Our property is not inherited. Whatever we leave, is Sadaqa, but the family of (the Prophet) Muhammad can eat of this property.' By Allah, I will not make any change in the state of the Sadaqa of Allah's Apostle and will leave it as it was during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, and will dispose of it as Allah's Apostle used to do." So Abu Bakr refused to give anything of that to Fatima. So she became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. She remained alive for six months after the death of the Prophet. When she died, her husband 'Ali, buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayer by himself. When Fatima was alive, the people used to respect 'Ali much, but after her death, 'Ali noticed a change in the people's attitude towards him. So Ali sought reconciliation with Abu Bakr and gave him an oath of allegiance. 'Ali had not given the oath of allegiance during those months (i.e. the period between the Prophet's death and Fatima's death). 'Ali sent someone to Abu Bakr saying, "Come to us, but let nobody come with you," as he disliked that 'Umar should come, 'Umar said (to Abu Bakr), "No, by Allah, you shall not enter upon them alone " Abu Bakr said, "What do you think they will do to me? By Allah, I will go to them' So Abu Bakr entered upon them, and then 'Ali uttered Tashah-hud and said (to Abu Bakr), "We know well your superiority and what Allah has given you, and we are not jealous of the good what Allah has bestowed upon you, but you did not consult us in the question of the rule and we thought that we have got a right in it because of our near relationship to Allah's Apostle ."

Thereupon Abu Bakr's eyes flowed with tears. And when Abu Bakr spoke, he said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is to keep good relations with the relatives of Allah's Apostle is dearer to me than to keep good relations with my own relatives. But as for the trouble which arose between me and you about his property, I will do my best to spend it according to what is good, and will not leave any rule or regulation which I saw Allah's Apostle following, in disposing of it, but I will follow." On that 'Ali said to Abu Bakr, "I promise to give you the oath of allegiance in this after noon." So when Abu Bakr had offered the Zuhr prayer, he ascended the pulpit and uttered the Tashah-hud and then mentioned the story of 'Ali and his failure to give the oath of allegiance, and excused him, accepting what excuses he had offered; Then 'Ali (got up) and praying (to Allah) for forgiveness, he uttered Tashah-hud, praised Abu Bakr's right, and said, that he had not done what he had done because of jealousy of Abu Bakr or as a protest of that Allah had favored him with. 'Ali added, "But we used to consider that we too had some right in this affair (of rulership) and that he (i.e. Abu Bakr) did not consult us in this matter, and therefore caused us to feel sorry." On that all the Muslims became happy and said, "You have done the right thing." The Muslims then became friendly with 'Ali as he returned to what the people had done (i.e. giving the oath of allegiance to Abu Bakr).

Sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 546:
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
Ali made peace with Abubakar and the hatchet was buried
&
Ali gave oat of Allegiance to Abubakar

Narrated 'Aisha:

Fatima the daughter of the Prophet sent someone to Abu Bakr (when he was a caliph), asking for her inheritance of what Allah's Apostle had left of the property bestowed on him by Allah from the Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting) in Medina, and Fadak, and what remained of the Khumus of the Khaibar booty. On that, Abu Bakr said, "Allah's Apostle said, "Our property is not inherited. Whatever we leave, is Sadaqa, but the family of (the Prophet) Muhammad can eat of this property.' By Allah, I will not make any change in the state of the Sadaqa of Allah's Apostle and will leave it as it was during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, and will dispose of it as Allah's Apostle used to do." So Abu Bakr refused to give anything of that to Fatima. So she became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. She remained alive for six months after the death of the Prophet. When she died, her husband 'Ali, buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayer by himself. When Fatima was alive, the people used to respect 'Ali much, but after her death, 'Ali noticed a change in the people's attitude towards him. So Ali sought reconciliation with Abu Bakr and gave him an oath of allegiance. 'Ali had not given the oath of allegiance during those months (i.e. the period between the Prophet's death and Fatima's death). 'Ali sent someone to Abu Bakr saying, "Come to us, but let nobody come with you," as he disliked that 'Umar should come, 'Umar said (to Abu Bakr), "No, by Allah, you shall not enter upon them alone " Abu Bakr said, "What do you think they will do to me? By Allah, I will go to them' So Abu Bakr entered upon them, and then 'Ali uttered Tashah-hud and said (to Abu Bakr), "We know well your superiority and what Allah has given you, and we are not jealous of the good what Allah has bestowed upon you, but you did not consult us in the question of the rule and we thought that we have got a right in it because of our near relationship to Allah's Apostle ."

Thereupon Abu Bakr's eyes flowed with tears. And when Abu Bakr spoke, he said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is to keep good relations with the relatives of Allah's Apostle is dearer to me than to keep good relations with my own relatives. But as for the trouble which arose between me and you about his property, I will do my best to spend it according to what is good, and will not leave any rule or regulation which I saw Allah's Apostle following, in disposing of it, but I will follow." On that 'Ali said to Abu Bakr, "I promise to give you the oath of allegiance in this after noon." So when Abu Bakr had offered the Zuhr prayer, he ascended the pulpit and uttered the Tashah-hud and then mentioned the story of 'Ali and his failure to give the oath of allegiance, and excused him, accepting what excuses he had offered; Then 'Ali (got up) and praying (to Allah) for forgiveness, he uttered Tashah-hud, praised Abu Bakr's right, and said, that he had not done what he had done because of jealousy of Abu Bakr or as a protest of that Allah had favored him with. 'Ali added, "But we used to consider that we too had some right in this affair (of rulership) and that he (i.e. Abu Bakr) did not consult us in this matter, and therefore caused us to feel sorry." On that all the Muslims became happy and said, "You have done the right thing." The Muslims then became friendly with 'Ali as he returned to what the people had done (i.e. giving the oath of allegiance to Abu Bakr).

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2010
Shia Zikir Insulting & Abusing Sahabas

See how they insult the companion.

"All the people rejected Islam after the death of the Prophet except three. I said "And who are these?" He said, "Al Miqudad ibn Awsad, Abu Dharr Al Ghifari and Salman the Persian. Heavenly mercy be on them all." (Osul Al Kafi; p: 655.)

see video Shia Zikir Insulting & Abusing Sahaba:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVCGM2uTXeI

"Allaah forbids you from it [slander] and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers." (al-Noor 24:17)’"
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by deols(f): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2010
thanks for sharing this wink
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 1:39am On Dec 07, 2010
inshaAllah i will reply post by post as time permit to all the mockery of hadiths you have posted and all the illusions you've tailored well and as usual to block people's minds from working correctly.

i really have not noticed your baseless thread until now.the sunnis have no theology to promote.their own theology is anti-shia.anything not shia is sunni.lol
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 2:01am On Dec 07, 2010
Abuzola !:

Compiled by Abuzola

Yesterday spambot banned me for making this thread, so am going to update this thread unit by unit

Fact;
Narrated Abu Said:

The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

am sure you feel like super man for going to youtube and pasting materials that i am sure you never reviewed before posting.if you would have reviewed you would have found out that nowhere in the link you posted and nowhere on earth can you find a shia insulting the Prophet.how on earth did the person who posted that video reached the conclusion that shia insult the their own Prophet is mysetriously.as usual your people resort to lies.i should remind you that the companions were fallible men and were not prophets.there were good and bad companions.we love the good ones and detest the bad ones.it is our duty to point out to you where the bad has gone bad.inshaAllah where necessary that would be done.

as for that salafi sheikh,abdul rahman al-dimashqiyyah,i will not even bother to reply him on the issue he raised about the unseen and intercession.it is a sunni sheikh who has made the burden less for the shia by replying to dimashqiyyah:

part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5bRzDRzBEY&feature=related

part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb3Mzz4QF1U&feature=related

the salafi sheikh again goes to shia hadiths to quote weak hadith about the quran having tahrif.he forgets that the same hadiths on tahrif can be found in sunni sahih books.nontheless,these hadith are rejected by both shia and sunnis generally.both sects believe in the complete nature and infallibility of the holy Quran.

Shia evidences against the possibility of distortion in Quran and who really believes in tahrifa:

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/tahreef/en/chap3.php
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by tbaba1234: 2:34am On Dec 07, 2010
Please let's not start this!!

It is unnecessary,

Salam
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by zayhal(f): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2010
LagosShia:

inshaAllah i will reply post by post as time permit to all the mockery of hadiths you have posted and all the illusions you've tailored well and as usual to block people's minds from working correctly.

i really have not noticed your baseless thread until now.the sunnis have no theology to promote.their own theology is anti-shia.anything not shia is sunni.lol

WHEN people send posts, you say they are blocking people's mind from working correctly. What's your own posts doing then? You're just frantically trying to get attention and sympathy here. Otherwise, it's not for you to say that some posts are blocking people's minds. We have intelligent people around here. Let each person judge for himself. Allah is a Just God. Anyone who's sincerely seeking the truth, Allah certainly guides to His path.

Little wonder, your folks are always afraid to proclaim their sect when met outside. You only make your noise well with your fingers hammering on the keyboard. I advice that you quit arguing, go into seclusion, fast, pray and ask Allah to show you true guidance. And when the illumination begins to set in, you forget your pride and embrace the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
Abuzola !:

Compiled by Abuzola

Fact;
Narrated Abu Said:

am sure you feel like super man for going to youtube and pasting materials that i am sure you never reviewed before posting.if you would have reviewed you would have found out that nowhere in the link you posted and nowhere on earth can you find a shia insulting the Prophet.how on earth did the person who posted that video reached the conclusion that shia insult the their own Prophet is mysetriously.as usual your people resort to lies.i should remind you that the companions were fallible men and were not prophets.there were good and bad companions.we love the good ones and detest the bad ones.it is our duty to point out to you where the bad has gone bad.inshaAllah where necessary that would be done.

as for that salafi sheikh,abdul rahman al-dimashqiyyah,i will not even bother to reply him on the issue he raised about the unseen and intercession.it is a sunni sheikh who has made the burden less for the shia by replying to dimashqiyyah:

part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5bRzDRzBEY&feature=related

part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb3Mzz4QF1U&feature=related
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
the salafi sheikh,Dimashqiyyah, again goes to shia hadiths to quote weak hadith about the quran having tahrif.he forgets that the same hadiths on tahrif can be found in sunni sahih books.nontheless,these hadith are rejected by both shia and sunnis generally.both sects believe in the complete nature and infallibility of the holy Quran.

Shia evidences against the possibility of distortion in Quran and who really believes in tahrif:

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/tahreef/en/chap3.php
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
delete
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by deols(f): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
it is funny enough that there are hadiths and there are shia hadiths *smh*
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2010
deols:

it is funny enough that there are hadiths and there are shia hadiths *smh*

it is not very funny especially if you know islamic history.abu bakr was the first person who ordered a ban against recording hadith after the Prophet's death.his excuse was for the hadith not to mix with the Quran.that does not make sense and can be refuted and it is objectionable.

then ofcourse you have the banu ummayya who took the caliphate and their role in hadith fabrication.they responsible for distorting the meaning and significance of ashura and the holy month of muharram we are presenting observing.you have the likes of abu hurayrah and the compilers like bukhari and muslim who played with hadith.sunni hadith compilations are politicized to say the least.

"The Prohibition of Recording the Hadith, Causes and Effects

A Glance at the Methodologies and Principles of the two Muslim Schools of Hadith":

http://www.al-islam.org/prohibition/

NOT SAHIH:

http://www.abubakr.org/fabintro.php
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
Abuzola !:

Excellence of Abubakr, umar and Uthman

TEN PROOFS (from sunni hadiths) FOR THE SUPERIORITY OF ALI IBN ABI TALIB ABOVE ALL THE SAHABA:

http://www.abubakr.org/tenproofs.php
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
Abuzola !:

Fact about The basis and strife between Abubakr and Ali, fatimah,

Narrated 'Aisha:

i thank God that you at least believe that there was strife between Ali and Abu bakr.you also stated how Ali withold his allegiance from abu bakr and Fatima,the Prophet's daughter was buried secretly.it is also increadible how the Quran ordered us to make will (wasiya) before death,but you believe the Prophet who practicalized the Quran never made a will.i would only add that the land of fadak was not the only dispute between the Prophet's family and the usurper,Abu Bakr.it is amazing how the Quran mentions previous prophets inheriting one another,but when it comes to Muhammad,Mr.abu bakr denies the Prophet's daughter her inheritance.on what basis would the Prophet's family claim inheritance if it did not duly belonged to them?is the family not in position to know better about inheritance in islam?

THE LAND OF FADAK,THE INHERITANCE OF FATIMA THAT WAS SNATCHED BY ABU BAKR:

http://www.abubakr.org/fadak.php

Fadak; The property of Fatima al-Zahra (as):

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/fadak/en/index.php
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
Abuzola !:

see shia legitimizing muta'a marriage; http://www.al-islam.org/al-serat/muta/

TEMPORARY MARRIAGE AND ITS PROHIBITION FOREVER & EVER

Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: 0 people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it (now) until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any (woman with this type of marriage contract) he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to then (as dower).

sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3255:

'Ali bin AbiTalib reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) prohibited on the Day of Khaibar the contracting of temporary marriage with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.

sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3263:

EVEN ALI IBN ABI TALIB PROHIBIT MUTA'A MARRIAGE

Malik narrated this hadith on the authority of the same chain of trans- witters that 'Ali bin Abi Talib said to a person: You are a person led astray; Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade us (to do Mut'a), as is stated In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Yahya b. Malik.

sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3264:

'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said to Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the Day of Khaibar forbade forever the contracting of temporary marriage and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.

sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3267:

Temporary Marriage in Islamic Law
Sachiko Murata:

http://www.al-islam.org/al-serat/muta/

The Marriage of Mut'ah (and Who Banned It):

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/mutah/en/index.php
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2010
Abuzola !:

See what they said to Aisha

AISHA PURITY

ABU BAKR:CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?:

http://www.abubakr.org/index.php

WHO IS AISHA (and why we,shia, dislike her).FIND OUT:

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/ayesha/en/index.php
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Sweetnecta: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2010
Brother LagosShia; in Islam as you know more than me, every situation has conditions.

Allah's Messenger (AS) did not let Ali bin Abi Talib marry a woman for a specific reason, while Ali (RA was married to Fatima (RA).

Abu Bakr (RA) who Allah's Messenger himself called al Saddiq knows better than you or any tabi in (ra to the tabi in) why he did not give whatever he didnt give to the daughter of the Prophet.

No scholar from the tabi in generation onward to now and to the last of human generation is capable to blame a people Allah The Almighty is already pleased with.

There was an incident in the time of the Messenger (AS) among his companions (RA), who their leader away from Madina asked them to jump into a fire. When they refused he reminded them of the instruction of the prophet who said they should obey him.

On their returning to Madina they related the incident to the Messenger and their not obeying their leader just that time. The Messenger (AS) told them that if they had obeyed their leader, they would remained in the fire until the day of Judgment.

On the case of the daughter of the Messenger (AS), while the Messneger himself helped in the house shore, Fatima (RA) asked for a house help, maid if you will. Instead the messenger (AS) taught her what was better to say (33 Subhannah, 33 Alhamdulillah, 34 Allahu Akbar) instead. Many men have used this condition to think that their role does not include the house shore, forgetting the position of the messenger in this very issue.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2010
ziyarat ashura (visitation of ashura) recited by Sheikh Hamza Sodagar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvOPU1rlCBY
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Brother LagosShia; in Islam as you know more than me, every situation has conditions.

Allah's Messenger (AS) did not let Ali bin Abi Talib marry a woman for a specific reason, while Ali (RA was married to Fatima (RA).

Abu Bakr (RA) who Allah's Messenger himself called al Saddiq knows better than you or any tabi in (ra to the tabi in) why he did not give whatever he didnt give to the daughter of the Prophet.

No scholar from the tabi in generation onward to now and to the last of human generation is capable to blame a people Allah The Almighty is already pleased with.

for a millionth time i will state:the best among you in the sight of Allah is the most pious .that is what the Quran says.

Allah is pleased with those who obey him and do not change.those who remain steadfast in belief and do good deeds.Allah is not pleased with big names but Allah is pleased with big iman.anyone who goes contrary to the will of Allah and the messenger of Allah cannot be described as someone who Allah is pleased with.

also spending charity and praying and doing good gives no one the license to take what does not belong to him and especially something that belongs to God and His messenger.

Muhammad is my prophet.abu bakr is not my prophet.therefore abu bakr is not above criticism and is not above the judgement and wrath of Allah when he goes bad and evil.very simple and islamic.if you disagree then you should question Allah regarding iblis.iblis was among the righteous and those closest to Allah.yet iblis become the most abominable creature of Allah.why dont you still love ibliss?afterall iblis was high in rank previously before he turned arrogant and moved against Allah to challenge Him.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Surajjj(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2010
Just read your comment and is not worth replying, but i will, who knows whether the light will illuminate your path.

As for Insulting the Prophet the previous sahih hadith i quoted , the prophet impel us not to insult the companion, at the nascent of Islam the sahabas were the backbone, whoever insult them insult the Prophet, tantamount to whoever insult the Prophet insult God and whoever follow the prophet follow God. Same thing with king and deputy,
Since you lack the wisdom of synthesis now i believe you understand.

As for hadith Am confused coz you sound like bewild delirious fella, if you believe my hadith of sahih bukhari and muslim is bogus then why do you again believe in some part of it, hehehe i dey grin, this alone disqualify you.

As for confuting my basis with some useless link, oh sorry let me be polite, with a shia ayatullah link shows that you are a dummy follower. You should be able to refute without directing me to any link. Oga mi in any way my statement is offensive , do pardon me, i be your muslim brother, no rift.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Surajjj(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
Its me abuzola, so don't be confused before you consult your revered Ayatollah for clue, my I.D developed a mysterious k-leg at the moment
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Sweetnecta: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2010
Did Ali bin Talib (RA) actually agreed with Abu Bakr (RA), Umar bin Khattab (RA) and Uthman bin Affan (RA), during their lives before he became the 4th Kalifah?
I wonder why, since Muhammad (AS) did not compromise with the Kufar of Makka the reason the Surah Kafirun was revealed?

I am sure Ali bin Abi Talib (RA) was true to form, without compromise.

I will use his hikmah to follow those he followed (RA).

I am from Muhammad (AS). So was Ali bin Abi Talib (AS). So were the 3 Kalifah (RA) before him.

I do not see in the Quran where Allah blamed Abu Bakr, Umar bin Khattab or Uthman bin Affan (RA). maybe I miss it. Can you show it in the hadith where the Messenger blamed any of the 3 or predict that they will be bad people, since he predicted the martyring of Umar, Uthman, Ali (RA to each) and event the opposite sides that his wife and his cousin will take in a war? Maybe you need to show these things to somebody like me.

I will forever be a follower of Muhammad (AS), and those who followed, or are following his footstep (AS).
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 12:48am On Dec 12, 2010
Surajjj:

Just read your comment and is not worth replying, but i will, who knows whether the light will illuminate your path.

As for Insulting the Prophet the previous sahih hadith i quoted , the prophet impel us not to insult the companion, at the nascent of Islam the sahabas were the backbone, whoever insult them insult the Prophet, tantamount to whoever insult the Prophet insult God and whoever follow the prophet follow God. Same thing with king and deputy,
Since you lack the wisdom of synthesis now i believe you understand.

let us go to the Holy Quran for help.the Quran is a clear evidence of condemnation against those you describe as "sahaba".those called in the Quran "munafiqeen" (hypocrites) were "sahaba",were they not? those who testify to the Prophet while they disbelieve in their hearts were sahaba.

When the hypocrites come unto thee (O Muhammad), they say: We bear witness that thou art indeed Allah's messenger. And Allah knoweth that thou art indeed His messenger, and Allah beareth witness that the Hypocrites indeed are speaking falsely. (1) They make their faith a pretext so that they may turn (men) from the way of Allah. Verily evil is that which they are wont to do, (2) (Holy Quran 63)

Ofcourse whoever insult the good sahaba,are insulting the Prophet.but what about those like umar who insulted the Prophet himself?are we to bless him or to curse him?you bless those who bless the Prophet and disobey those who disobey the Prophet.your logic is outside the scope of the discussion.

As for hadith Am confused coz you sound like bewild delirious fella, if you believe my hadith of sahih bukhari and muslim is bogus then why do you again believe in some part of it, hehehe i dey grin, this alone disqualify you.

You should ask this question to yourselves.are you telling me yourself that all the hadiths in bukhari are true?if you believe they are all true,believe me not one muslim would remain a muslim.all the insults today that the kuffar level against our beloved Prophet have their source in bukhari.

If you yourselves who hold the book in high esteem don’t accept all the hadiths,then how do you expect a shia to accept it all?

Secondly,when there is a fault with a book,you examine every word in it.with the same logic I could ask you why don’t you accept everything in the bible?the question you are asking me is the same question christians ask us regarding the bible.

As for confuting my basis with some useless link, oh sorry let me be polite, with a shia ayatullah link shows that you are a dummy follower. You should be able to refute without directing me to any link. Oga mi in any way my statement is offensive , do pardon me, i be your muslim brother, no rift.

You cannot expect me to refute your posts with my own words.that is simply because your posts are made up of links.when you present $hit,I give you $hit in return.your posts are made up of links as well.so I also have to present counter links,eventhough I do testify to them being better than yours.when you use your knowledge or words I can counter them with mine.besides,even with your copy/paste work,I still used my words where necessary.

I really don’t know why “ayatullahs” are causing you much pain that you’re targetting them.just for your info,our ayatullahs are not government employees like your muftis and pseudo-scholars.our scholars are independent thinkers who do not depend on salaries from dictators and corrupt rulers.that is an advantage.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 1:55am On Dec 12, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Did Ali bin Talib (RA) actually agreed with Abu Bakr (RA), Umar bin Khattab (RA) and Uthman bin Affan (RA), during their lives before he became the 4th Kalifah?
I wonder why, since Muhammad (AS) did not compromise with the Kufar of Makka the reason the Surah Kafirun was revealed?

I am sure Ali bin Abi Talib (RA) was true to form, without compromise.

I will use his hikmah to follow those he followed (RA).

I am from Muhammad (AS). So was Ali bin Abi Talib (AS). So were the 3 Kalifah (RA) before him.

You don’t seem you comprehend what you are replied.this has been brought in another thread and I dealt with it.i don’t blame you for repeating these things because these issues have been evaded for too long.i will not be surprised if another person yet brings up the same issue.

I have stated before that Imam Ali can never compromise upon the right of Allah.Imam Ali being the chosen successor of the Prophet by a command from Allah is established.the hadith is called hadith ghadir khum.the hadith is accepted by both shia and sunnis and the hadith is true.you can play in meaning as you please,but the event of ghadir khum establishes the right of Ali.

As for the relations you are talking about,there was nothing like that.the help Imam Ali rendered was done for the benefit of the religion and the ummah at large.infact that is the function of the Imam.i have also stated that the good nature and selflessness of the Imams should not be mistaken for their lack of will to claim their right.you can verify that if you go to nahj-al-balagha and read the sermon of “shaqshaqiyya” by Imam Ali (as).

That aside,it is well established in most of your books that Imam Ali did not give his allegiance to Abu Bakr for at least 6 months.in our sources that is disputed with reasonable arguments.
Let us not also forget the case of Fatima (as) who was buried at night in an undisclosed location because of her anger against abu bakr.

I can tell you that your sources of 6 months is ok for me.i can do with that to prove my case.if abu bakr was rightful and Imam Ali was pleased and made no protest why would he not give allegiance for 6 months?that decision is not a personal decision anyone can take.if Imam Ali was wrong tell us why and how he was wrong.if he wasn’t,then tell us why abu bakr was wrong.you don’t just turn a blind eye and skip through these things for the sake of convinience.

I do not see in the Quran where Allah blamed Abu Bakr, Umar bin Khattab or Uthman bin Affan (RA). maybe I miss it. Can you show it in the hadith where the Messenger blamed any of the 3 or predict that they will be bad people, since he predicted the martyring of Umar, Uthman, Ali (RA to each) and event the opposite sides that his wife and his cousin will take in a war? Maybe you need to show these things to somebody like me.

I will forever be a follower of Muhammad (AS), and those who followed, or are following his footstep (AS).

Here are some hadiths regarding your esteemed sahaba:
English Translation of Malik's Muwatta, Book 21: Jihad Book 21, Number 21.14.32:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said over the martyrs of Uhud, "I testify for them." Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said, "Messenger of Allah! Are we not their brothers? We entered Islam as they entered Islam and we did jihad as they did jihad." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Yes, but I do not know what you will do after me." Abu Bakr wept profusely and said, "Are we really going to out-live you!"

In Wafa al Wafa Volume 3 page 931 by Allamah Nurudeen Samoudhi:

"Rasulullah stood next to the martyred bodies and said 'These are my Sahaba in whose favour I shall testify to on the Day of Judgement'. Abu Bakr said 'Are we not Sahaba?' Rasulullah(s) said 'Yes but I do not know of your deeds after me, it is established that these people left the World empty handed'.

Sahih Bukhari, Hadeeth: 8.578:

Narrated 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount". 'Abdullah added: The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'you do not know what they did after you had left.'

Ummul Momineen Umm Salma (ra) narrates in al Istiab Volume 3 page 390 and Kanz al Ummal Volume 6 page 67 that:

"Amongst my Sahaba are some that I do no wish to look at, and after my death they shall not see me".

Musnad Ibn Hanbal Volume 12 page 128, (printed Egypt) under the Chapter Musnad Abdullah bin Umro bin Aas:

Abdullah narrates at that time of the sun rising I was sitting next to Rasulullah (s) who said 'Allah (swt) shall raise a people with a leader on The Day of Judgement whose faces shall shine like the sun. Abu Bakr said 'O Rasulullah (s) are we those people?' He replied 'No these are the poor and the Muhajireen are famous on the Earth'.

Here are evidence against Aisha:

Ayesha's entry onto the battlefield of Jamal was a violation of the Quran

Allah (swt) states clearly with regards to the wives of Rasulullah (s):

"And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance;, " Al-Quran 33:33

The barking of Hawab's dogs at Ayesha proves that her conduct was unlawful

We read in al Imama wal Siyasa, page 59 Chapter "Dhikr Jamal" with regards to Ayesha that:

"When she began her opposition to Ali, she and her supporters began to make their way to Basra. On route, the dogs of Hawab began to bark at them. Ayesha asked Muhammad bin Talha "Which place is this?” He said "Its is Hawab" to which Ayesha replied "Take me back for on one occasion Rasulullah (s) said, 'Amongst you (wives) is one at whom the dogs of Hawab shall bark.' He (s) said to me specifically, 'Be careful, in case it is you'." Muhammad bin Talha said 'Leave these things and proceed'. Abdullah bin Zubayr then swore in the name of Allah that they had left Hawab (behind them) during the first part of the night; he brought some men who testified likewise. The Ulema of Islam have declared the event of Hawab to have been the first false testimony in Islam".

Imam Ahmed records:

Qays said: ‘When Ayesha reached Bani Amer's well at night, some dogs barked at her. She asked: ‘What is the name of this well?’ They replied: ‘This is Hawab’s well’. She replied: ‘I have to return’. Some of those who were with her said: ‘Nay you shall go forward so that the Muslims shall see you and Allah makes peace’. She replied: ‘Allah's messenger (pbuh) once said: ‘Then what would you (the wives of the prophet) do when you hear the barking of Al-Hawab dogs?’
Musnad Ahmed bin Hanbal, Volume 6 page 52 Tradition 24299

Tawoos narrates that Allah's Messenger (s) said to his wives: ‘Who amongst you shall have the dogs of so and so bark at them? Oh Humayra (i.e. Aisha), will it be you?’
Kanz ul Ummal, Volume 11 page 334 Tradition 31671

Ibn Abbas narrates that Allah's messenger (s) said to his wives: Who amongst shall be the rider of the camel who when marching, shall have the dogs of Hawab bark at her? Thereafter many people shall be killed on her left and right sides, she would subsequently survive after which she will be made to feel guilty’.
Majma al-Zawaed, Volume 7 page 474 Tradition 12026

I was told that when Talha and al-Zubayr heard that Ali had encamped at Dhu Qar, they left for al-Basrah and took the road to al-Munkadir. Ayesha then heard the dogs barking and asked: ‘What water is this?’. ‘Al-Hawab’ they replied. “We belong to Allah, and to him we return” she exclaimed. “I am she. I heard Messenger of God say in the presence of his wives ‘ I wish I knew at which of you the dogs of al-Hawab will bark!’” and she wanted to turn back. Abdullah bin al-Zubayr came up to her, and it is said that he told her, “Whoever said that this was al-Hawab was lying”. And then persisted with her until she set off.
History of Tabari, English Edition, Volume 16 pages 68

We read in Iqd al-Farid, Volume 2 page 109:
وقد كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لها: يا حُميراء، كأني بك تَنْبحك كِلابُ الحُوّب. تقاتلين علياً وأنت له ظالمة.

Rasulullah (s) had told her: ‘Oh Humayra! The dogs of Hawab shall bark at you, you shall fight Ali and you shall be an oppressor towards him’.

We read in Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 428:

Narrated Hisham's father:
'Aisha said to 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, "Bury me with my female companions (i.e. the wives of the Prophet) and do not bury me with the Prophet in the house, for I do not like to be regarded as sanctified (just for being buried there)."

We also read in Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6941:

Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came out from the house of 'A'isha and said: It would be from this side that there would appear the height of unbelief, viz. where appear the horns of Satan. i. e. cast.

We read in Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal Volume 8 page 373 that:

"Rasulullah (s) came out of the house of Ayesha and said 'the Head of Kufr shall rise from HERE from where Satan's horn shall rise".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.