Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. (3349 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. But it's hereditary, have you considered it up to the extent of the children? And adult can easily be managed but kids
dating?ok. Marriage?not sure.
Though God can do a miracle.
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2016
If your girlfriend dey give you BJ and her epileptic attack show at that moment shocked Moku oooooooo ...
I don't even want to imagine it.
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
dating?ok. Marriage?not sure.
Though God can do a miracle.
. Ehn en, now we seeing things same way, two people having it can marry, then they'll adopt kids, in that way it won't extend, but the other way not too cool
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:
If your girlfriend dey give you BJ and her epileptic attack show at that moment shocked Moku oooooooo ...
cheesy lolss
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:
. Once u find out her health condition no more BJ of course

1 Like

Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

cheesy lolss

cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
Once u find out her health condition no more BJ of course

cheesy nawa oo.
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

cheesy nawa oo.
. For your own sake, if the thing cut, no remedy
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:

Hahahaahaha buh seriously the thing go cut ni ooo grin cheesy Mogbe ooo, ile ishe jona grin grin
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
grin you are not a serious type
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Hahahaahaha buh seriously the thing go cut ni ooo grin cheesy Mogbe ooo, ile ishe jona grin grin
. But shey na plastic or rubber own dey
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. But shey na plastic or rubber own dey

If it's not it, it can never be like it oo.
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

grin you are not a serious type
. I have to advise my fellow kinsmen na, abi ki lo feel
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

If it's not it, it can never be like it oo.
but you can buy 15 inches long rubber o, the girls wont mind queueing at your doorstep
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. I have to advise my fellow kinsmen na, abi ki lo feel
Issokay
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
but you can buy 15 inches long rubber o, the girls wont mind queueing at your doorstep

And whoever told you that the current one is not longer than 15 inches ? grin cheesy.
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Issokay
. I know you'll be on my side wink wink
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

And whoever told you that the current one is not longer than 15 inches ? grin cheesy.
. You would have been using it to make living if it actually more than 15 grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Pele tie
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY, abbeyboy2015, abbeyology88 where unable dye, una dey prison or wetin
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
IHATEPUZZY, abbeyboy2015, abbeyology88 where unable dye, una dey prison or wetin

bae am kuku not in prison, just dat d rate which fools troll nairaland des days z becoming unbearable, hence I just dey pop in and awt cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

bae am kuku not in prison, just dat d rate which fools troll nairaland des days z becoming unbearable, hence I just dey pop in and awt cheesy grin
Okay cheesy
Oya answer the question above
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
I cannor mari any lady with hereditary disease, I mean even though our love z like dat of romeo and Juliet I have to consider d future of my unborn kids, they shouldn't suffer for my own mistake.

Op if ur mum and dad are both As and u were born Ss, ow would you feel knowing well ur predicament could have been averted it dey thought of d consequence of dia marriage?
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
I cannor mari any lady with hereditary disease, I mean even though our love z like dat of romeo and Juliet I have to consider d future of my unborn kids, they shouldn't suffer for my own mistake.

Op if ur mum and dad are both As and u were born Ss, ow would you feel knowing well ur predicament could have been averted it dey thought of d consequence of dia marriage?
wink
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by eitsei(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm currently in one but I'm not sure of where it is gonna lead to yet
why do I have this feeling that you just lied? lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
eitsei:
why do I have this feeling that you just lied? lipsrsealed
Lie about what?
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by FvckShiT(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Always showing azz to the fücking camera undecided

Is that what's trending in ur hood?

Yet you claim you fùcking have Jesus undecided
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
@OP: Asthma is manageable Epilepsy is a no go area. Imagine any of the partner eating "Isi Ewu" or giving "BJ services", na die! sad
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. You would have been using it to make living if it actually more than 15 grin grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:
Always showing azz to the fücking camera undecided

Is that what's trending in ur hood?

Yet you claim you fùcking have Jesus undecided

Are you soliloquizing? undecided
Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by FvckShiT(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Are you soliloquizing? undecided

I guess its cos those fücking urchins in ur hood keep teasing you about it....

And You fúcking believe that......hahahaha! grin cheesy

Please that posture is oudated grin cheesy cheesy

We are in the 21st fücking century for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Can You Date An Asthmatic/Epileptic Patient???. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

I guess its cos those fücking urchins in ur hood keep teasing you about it....

And You fúcking believe that......hahahaha! grin cheesy

Please that posture is oudated grin cheesy cheesy

We are in the 21st fücking century for crying out loud
I wasn't born in this century cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. / 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.