Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Your First Kiss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Kiss (4623 Views)

What Is Your First Kiss Story / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / Describe Your First Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Kiss by marlet01(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2007
@ topic

First kiss thinks i can't remember actually.
Re: Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2007
marlet01:

@ topic

First kiss thinks i can't remember actually.

u cant remember?? or u never had any
Re: Your First Kiss by Radiant(f): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2007
lol
Re: Your First Kiss by marlet01(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2007
I don't actually keep record of those things but it was around 10 11 Yrs.
Re: Your First Kiss by waterworks(f): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2007
first kis was unbelievable 5 kisses in one over and over. i had a big crush on the guy i was 15 he was eighteen it was in a cinemea in london our mates they watch pirates of the caribean we dey get jiggy!
Re: Your First Kiss by moondust(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
it was. . . BLADOWWW!!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Your First Kiss by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2007
In a party with my childhood crush cute guy. The music changed to blues and he looked for me and asked me to dance Kenny G's By The time This Night is Over. We kissed, ah, it was heaven i felt like dying, i actually died cos his girlfriend caught us and made my life hell. I paid heavily for that kiss, never kissed again till about 3 yrs later
Re: Your First Kiss by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2007
i kissed my cousin's babe too at the beach- first kiss.
as for me, no one caught me o. 007
Re: Your First Kiss by Ajiro22(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2007
First kiss! yeah, it was memeorable nd i feel like repeating it kiss
Re: Your First Kiss by ndumart: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2007
I wish i could remember, but i know it was mind-blowing
Re: Your First Kiss by olabisimot(f): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2007
hmmnn, i can remember my first kiss wen i was in my final year in secondary school about 18yrs then with my so called boyfrnd.i reject it in d first instant but he insisited so i carry on because my frnds in the hostel do tel me thier xperience about kisses.
i felt romantic,mine was more than butterflies it was as if we both are in the sky. i luv it so much dat i didnt let off the guy,all the features in me arises and start praising God cos i never xperience it before.
Since then every relatioship i heard, i demand for kiss and if he doesnt i wont allow such guy to stay long with me because am addicted to it. My presence boyfrnd do complain that his lips are always swollen whenever we kiss.
This is the first thing i like in romance before any other thing could happen.
Re: Your First Kiss by olabisimot(f): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2007
hmmnn, i can remember my first kiss when i was in my final year in secondary school about 18yrs then with my so called boyfrnd.i reject it in d first instant but he insisited so i carry on because my frnds in the hostel do tel me their xperience about kisses.
i felt romantic,mine was more than butterflies it was as if we both are in the sky. i love it so much that i didnt let off the guy,all the features in me arises and start praising God because i never xperience it before.
Since then every relatioship i heard, i demand for kiss and if he doesnt i wont allow such guy to stay long with me because am addicted to it. My presence boyfrnd do complain that his lips are always swollen whenever we kiss.
This is the first thing i like in romance before any other thing could happen.
Re: Your First Kiss by omogenaija(f): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2007
i was 11 , it was a dare undecided
Re: Your First Kiss by omogenaija(f): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
nooooooo not Dare , dare like a challenege grin
NIPPLES:

i should have known that,so na Dare first kiss you?and you said it was me grin grin
Re: Your First Kiss by saucekid(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2007
kiss. . . . . . kiss. . . . . . kiss
when did i even first kiss. . . . . . . . . . .

loading memory data. . . . . . . loading. . . . . . . loading. . . . . . . . connection lost. . . . . . . .connection reset. . .
. . . . . . loading. . . . . . . .loading. . . . . . . . . . . . .owwwww,nepa don strike again

i'll be back shortly
Re: Your First Kiss by raxikool(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2007
ma first kiss was ahhhh,amazing, the girl was really hot, am still waiting 4 somone 2 give me d second one
Re: Your First Kiss by tommyex(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2007
I cant remember,but i dont fink it was special n i wasnt nervous at all
Re: Your First Kiss by seunx(m): 3:46am On Jan 01, 2008
Hmmmm my first real kiss,well mine is nothing to write home about.
here i was scoping dis babe,i thought she was digging me seriousily so i pulled here close to me and kissed her.she pulled away and said , Gosh and walked away
Re: Your First Kiss by topkin(m): 4:02am On Jan 01, 2008
O my God!!! cheesy

My first kiss was,   Gosh!! I wanted more!!! grin
Re: Your First Kiss by Prince22(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2008
I generally don't like kissing
That make it somehow irritating because of the urgly insight i 've about kissing
Any way 'KISSING HAS BEEN EMBARRASED' the way it done this days
Re: Your First Kiss by jkpretty(f): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2008
My first kiss was stolen by my primary school teacher cry (Uncle Johnson) I still remember his whiskers mustache pricking my cheeks. He pulled me out of morning assembly & took me to his class, he wasn't even my teacher. cry I went back to the assembly & stiffened myself thru out that day. I hate his guts for life & i couldn't tell my mum, i wonder why.

I didn't have a proper one until i was 19 & that felt welcomed cheesy
Re: Your First Kiss by jintujinta(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hmmm, how does one even know which one is the first kiss? Was it the first one i gave or received as a baby? Was it the one i snatched behind the door or behind the sofa as a child when playing the "Father" and "mother". We were young but it was still a kiss. But i remember vividly my first kiss in the secondary school. It was interesting. Very thrilling. We had it in a class, i was in the boarding house, so the class and some ungodly places were the only avenue for playing love. It was the first term of my fourth year in school.
Re: Your First Kiss by uptowngirl(f): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
my first kiss was a long time ago but i'll always remember it.
it was more or less a stolen kiss but ohhh myyyy goodnesssssssss!!!!!
it was really nice.he did all d kissing anyway kiss
i remember feeling like my knees would give way as we were standing.
i probably had a smile the whole week. grin
Re: Your First Kiss by Piechart(f): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2008
d
Re: Your First Kiss by Dreloaded(f): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
good to know a girl that's been kissed automatically bacomes a "bad girl"
Re: Your First Kiss by Busta(f): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2008
can't even remember with who, how or when undecided
Re: Your First Kiss by adeboo(f): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
My first was quite good.
He was very young and very very good.

Thank God he was cause the next guy was so crappy - he had so much teeth in his mouth that he gave me bruises.

Kudus to that first boy o - what was that his name again? I don forget sha.
Re: Your First Kiss by pahtahkee: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
I think it was in a corner like that, some years ago. I still recollect that corner in my memory. We both felt like doing and we were frantically searching for where to kiss each other until we discovered this hidden staircase not open to the views of others. grin grin

We still talk today, but nothing special to it again. But I felt no different with it thereafter.
Re: Your First Kiss by joycee87: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2008
my first kiss was wen i was 16,my God,i did not sleep dat night,couldnt wait for dawn ,cos i needed more
Re: Your First Kiss by Piechart(f): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
D-reloaded:

good to know a girl that's been kissed automatically bacomes a "bad girl"

yes na  grin grin, because that's when your eyes open to the other usefulness of guys apart from tutoring  cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Your First Kiss by robby1(m): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2008
First kiss:
i think i was eight then and the girl was my class mate. I got a good dose of saliva from her lol. I kept spitting cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. / ITT: Your Greatest Fantasy / Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.