Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Is Your Kinsey Personality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Kinsey Personality? (608 Views)

Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin / What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! / How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Kinsey Personality? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Ok, İ just did the kinsey personality test and results show that İ'm a 2 on the kinsey scale.
What's yours?
Take the test and report your findings here and what it means.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Kinsey Personality? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
I am not understanding
Re: What Is Your Kinsey Personality? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
What are you talking about?
Re: What Is Your Kinsey Personality? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: What Is Your Kinsey Personality? by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
i no need any yeye Kinsey scale.
i straight pass metre rule.
Re: What Is Your Kinsey Personality? by spacyzuma(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hi kneehighbootz.

This post has nothing to do with Kinsey score.

I noticed that you were not following me anymore so I decided to search for you and I came across your diary.

I laughed at why you unfollowed. Well, I'm not going to apologise for the things I share on NL. I share the things that interest me, and I also share them as bookmarks so I can discuss them later on twitter or with friends. But I'm not offended at you. NL is free for all. You're under no obligation to follow or unfollow any one. I once temporarily unfollowed a friend here because she was actively involved in NL awards threads (which irritated me).

Also, sorry about your experience with your phone. These things happen. I'm a phone guru now, but I was once naive and conned into buying a chinko phone for about N22k in 2006/7. Try to be more vigilant next time, or have a trusted phone-guru friend who can assist/advice you.

Your diary is still 'searching'. It has no clear focus yet, except to share your random thoughts.

Your English is good, though. I like how you type correctly. None of the annoying, deplorable, disgusting 'shorthand' that so many young Nigerians now use. I'd definitely rate your English more than a 'C'.

I wonder if you know or knew me personally off nairaland. The fact that you followed me twice was suspicious. One thing about Nairaland is the level of anonymity and how easy it is to stalk someone here. Looking back now, I probably should have opened a 2nd account for my more controversial thoughts.

Anyway, cheers. I'm doing ok and I hope you are too. Are you still 'hawt' and have you finally found a man like the Doc? grin
kneehighbootz:
oh.my.God. This man has got me so hawt! I want a man like the Doc.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl / Wat Matured Ladies Want / Meet Women Anywhere And Create Irresistible Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.