Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Should He Tell Or Not Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Tell Or Not Tell (633 Views)

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Tell Or Not Tell by EllaNkay: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Okay, so my married cousin had an extra- marital affair just one year into his marriage. After been with the other girl for three months he came back to his senses, and decided to leave the girl.

He followed through with his decision. He left the girl and asked God for forgiveness. While he was still having the extra- marital affair, i found out and advised him to stop, then ask God for forgiveness. I also advised him to confess and ask his wife for forgiveness which i think will keep him in check in future by the way.

But he has refused to confess to his wife and ask for her forgiveness. He says all that is not necessary, and that all that is important is to seek God's forgiveness which he already did.

I, on the other hand feel really guilty that i know about this but can not share, since it is not in my place.

Now the question is DO YOU THINK IT IS IMPORTANT FOR HIM TO CONFESS AND GET HER FORGIVENESS OR JUST MOVE ON LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?

#MyPalmchatExperience
Re: Should He Tell Or Not Tell by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
How e taken concern you now? . Amebo undecided

1 Like

Re: Should He Tell Or Not Tell by solomonbrown64: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
..... .... His marriage, His home, His decisions too...
...If he thinks not telling his wife is the right thing, then let the issue go, as long as he has stopped the extra-marital affair....
Re: Should He Tell Or Not Tell by UrWorstNitemare: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
My cousin, my friend, my brother....

Lies ! Lies !! Lies !!!

I can bet ma "Left ball" d person in question

Is YOU.

say d truth n shame d devil.. PEACE
cool

1 Like

Re: Should He Tell Or Not Tell by Bondesniger(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
[

Now the question is DO YOU THINK IT IS IMPORTANT FOR HIM TO CONFESS AND GET HER FORGIVENESS OR JUST MOVE ON LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?

Re: Should He Tell Or Not Tell by EllaNkay: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
oh really... if the person is your friend what would you do then?
vizkiz:
How e taken concern you now? . Amebo undecided

Re: Should He Tell Or Not Tell by EllaNkay: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
You don't think him telling his wife will help keep him in check?
solomonbrown64:
..... .... His marriage, His home, His decisions too...
...If he thinks not telling his wife is the right thing, then let the issue go, as long as he has stopped the extra-marital affair....
Re: Should He Tell Or Not Tell by EllaNkay: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why are you now vexing? And how do you know that i am not telling the truth?
UrWorstNitemare:
My cousin, my friend, my brother....

Lies ! Lies !! Lies !!!

I can bet ma "Left ball" d person in question

Is YOU.

say d truth n shame d devil.. PEACE
cool

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Love Again / L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? / What Do You Think About This Lady's Stylish Wedding Dress???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.