Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself (53795 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce With His Adopted Son, Jonathan (Photo) / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by AlphaPegasi: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
i dont get it, what did the man do wrong ? does he not have freedom of speech and freedom of expression ? you wailers need to keep quiet
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by AfroKnight: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
jmoore:

Hypocrite!!!! Because a man named his dog Buhari, he must not be Pro APC? undecided

Calm down. Don't burst a vein. If you understood the caption you would be reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Decryptor(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
12Monkeys:

You have said worse and threatened far more evil on the Jonathan household here.

So stop your hypocrisy

Cut him some slack. The Zombism may gradually be wearing off due to hunger. grin

4 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by damilareoye: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is a public display of foolishness by the police man.

Btw, his mouth is shaped in goat's mouth form. grin
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by olajizz01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
apcisevil:

Yet the yorubas even with their suffercation have refused to champion a country devoid of ijaws and igbos... what an evil people
Continue living in a fool paradise,who are ijews and igbos,they are set of people begging Yorubas to live in their region even just for a day,trooping in as if their regions have been torn by war.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jona own go pass suicide
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ximenez(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
People Just refuse to use their own brain, he's not representing any tribe, he's not even representing his family, he's representing himself, nothing more. If he has commuted any act punishable by the law he should be punished accordingly. So all you foolish tribalist can shut the Bleep up.

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by iaminspired: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
cool

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
I dont know why peop'e feel comfortable raining derogatory statements on their leaders. My view to that is very different, why no direct the rage to something meaningful like effecting a cause.

The officer should not be dismissed because of his dependants but he should be cautioned demote him period.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by xtophy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
olapluto:
He surely is naive, but quite harmless. He captioned the pix 'iku ya ju esin', i.e better to die than to be disgraced. I dont think he was referring to GEJ in any way. What he said is associated with suicide, so I will think he should be on suicide watch himself.
just think and read wat u just posted, please does it in anyway make any tangible sense

3 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
And somebody was arrested for naming his dog what again sef? They will soon tell you his acct was hacked

5 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by TerrorSquad147: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
I find this post quite amusing cos it's a Yoruba man that's calling for the dismissal of the Yoruba police officer. I pity all these children of hate on this forum, see what politics and politicians have turned you all into. Its time to free yourselves from mental slavery, if you want Nigeria to still exist.

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ziggy1702(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
what the sergeant did was stupid and disrespectful but trying to compare it with the Buhari issue is so baseless and having an ulterior motive. I guess most pple don't even know the real details of that case (1) the man in question named his dog buhari (not the president like he is claiming) he had a misunderstanding with his Muslim neighbor who bears that name buhari and he inscribed the name buhari on the side of the dog(how many pple does dat) and parades the dog with d name buhari written on both sides in front of the Muslim neighbor (knowing that Muslims forbids dog) we all know such actions are capable of inciting a fracas but rather than taking actions the Muslim man reported to d police and the rest like they say is history. so please stop inciting pple by comparing both cases here on social media if u are aggrieved channel your grievances thru the appropriate channel.

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by oweman: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
]Is he not a fool?

Hackers at work !
I any case the man has technically hanged himself .
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Frankgoz(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Senseless and uninformed bigot full of hate and poverty.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by lordkhalifa(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
see his ugly face... when I said yellow-bars are cowardice some cyber warriors will attack me from all angel... imagine professional policeman doing this kind of rubbish online... who knows what he has done behind the scene, how many innocent pro Jonathan he has persecuted, tortured and killed out of hatred... the day we start seeing this western bandits as the problem of Nigeria the day we achieve the goal of unified Nation.... bloody hypocrite the election day is over

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by FengChui(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
12Monkeys:
Let them continue blaming Jonathan over their inconsequential existence.

Let them continue defending their slave pact to the north on Jonathan.

Jonathan hatred and blaming is a favorite past time in their region which they use to give excuse for their gross inadequacies and foolishness.

Let them continue because the more they blame Jonathan for everything, venting their frustrations on him as an excuse, the closer and closer they get to being enslaved.

Useless people

And slaves as you call them, they have produced some of the finest leaders this country has ever produced.
Your flat head won't let you see reasons to think and realize that the leadership position you so much yearn for that consistently eludes you is as a result of your ethnic disunity and unquenchable thirst for money.

Put on your thinking cap if you have one and put ur house in order instead of finding an escapist route out of the quagmire your forefathers have sunk you deep in.

Ewu!!!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
The guy don sack him self from police work bdat grin
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Firefire(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
see what APC hatred caused. embarassed
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by TerrorSquad147: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
i dont get it, what did the man do wrong ? does he not have freedom of speech and freedom of expression ? you wailers need to keep quiet
I don't blame you, if your head isn't long like a door handle you would have thought of a better comment to post..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
IllegalMoney:

ADEOJO LANREWAJU is Sergeant in the Nigeria Police Force presently attached to Kogi State Police Command, Ajaokuta Division

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow‬

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow
So this is how it feels to insult someone you love and put your trust on. Where u not the one that said u will name you dog Aisha yesterday?
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by FengChui(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
ziggy1702:
what the sergeant did was stupid and disrespectful but trying to compare it with the Buhari issue is so baseless and having an ulterior motive. I guess most pple don't even know the real details of that case (1) the man in question named his dog buhari (not the president like he is claiming) he had a misunderstanding with his Muslim neighbor who bears that name buhari and he inscribed the name buhari on the side of the dog(how many pple does dat) and parades the dog with d name buhari written on both sides in front of the Muslim neighbor (knowing that Muslims forbids dog) we all know such actions are capable of inciting a fracas but rather than taking actions the Muslim man reported to d police and the rest like they say is history. so please stop inciting pple by comparing both cases here on social media if u are aggrieved channel your grievances thru the appropriate channel.

TerrorSquad147:
I find this post quite amusing cos it's a Yoruba man that's calling for the dismissal of the Yoruba police officer. I pity all these children of hate on this forum, see what politics and politicians have turned you all into. Its time to free yourselves from mental slavery, if you want Nigeria to still exist.

God bless you for giving an indept analysis on the issue at hand, not like the bigoted 12monkeys whose forefathers have sold him and his generation for a paltry sum and doomed their destinies on trees in bushes, no wonder the name.

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by nuchinova(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Wake me up when this hits fp cool
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Generalyemi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
NafeesaAA:
No body should insult the Nigeria Police, my Fiancée is a Police Man .

your fiancee is a theif

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Taryur3(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
It's a free world...but I bet the police will hang himself before December.watch out.GEJ is great and I love him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
FengChui:

God bless you for giving an indept analysis on the issue at hand, not like the bigoted 12monkeys whose forefathers have sold him and his generation for a paltry sum and doomed their destinies on trees in bushes, no wonder the name.

When an Igbo guy named his goat Buhari, he was acting n behalf of all Igbos

But when this yoruba tout posts a disturbing picture of GEJ hanging from a tree complete with Patience mourning him , he was acting on his own.

You see how hypocrisy dey kill una slowly for that useless sw?

BTW, I am not Igbo, you bloody bigot!

4 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by DICKtator: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
AlphaPegasi:

Lool!!!!

I know you are joking!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by seguno2: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
searchng4love:
Am Yoruba he represents himself!

You mean I'm, right?
Always say what you mean properly.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by oodua1stson: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Love Machine:
This is a death threat.It is a criminal offence that is liable to jail and dismissal.
most of you half done graduate on here forming intelligent are mostly morons.

Death threat? Did he threaten his life in any way?

Twats!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by NICENEDU29: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Cityguy:

The goat does not represent Yorubas but 'itself'. He is a psycho who is unfit for that black cloth he has on his neck cos his mind is pitch-black! How can a serving 'policeman' post such obnoxious and inciteful photo? By now, I expect his sick ass to be on fire in the force headquarters as a start! What an slowpoke! He doesn't represent me and I'm Yoruba. All these things that started as a joke/banters here on nairaland btw Yorubas and rest southerners is assuming frightening dimension and I think the mods should look seriously into slamming serious punishment. It is unhealthy. GEJ's antecedents speak for him and he is having the last laugh. All attempts to rubbish his personality will fall flat, that is for sure for he doesn't deserve all these malicious vitriols from ungrateful lots. He is not perfect but whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. Evil people dede
My dear God bless u. U hv spoken brilliantly. The best comment so far. I salute u for this

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
I swear Nigeria will never be better.I ask anybody Here if Jonathan truly does not deserve death even if that man was just joking? This is why we will never have a revolution. Nigerians are too soft and forgetful.U forget that this man was part of the set of people who denied you a good job, your son good edu, good roads for your car, good food, security, etc .we all know how much this man made during his tenure.from 2011-2015 he made billions of dollars.yet what did he do? .He is now a hero because he left power when holding on to it would have been hotter.Buhari is a big fool for leaving this guy and others like obj alone.he is a disappointment to me.This is y we can never have a Rawlings revolution in this nation.most of u are bunch of shitty bigots who do not care to analyze issues.I ask if Jonathan did well for this country apropos what he got from this country.He is only a hero because other Africans do not know that he's perhaps worser than their own leaders.He did nothing special because democracy is working far better in Liberia and Ghana. The leaders of this countries are better by far
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Sajevo: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm appalled by this lynching picture. Jonathan doesn't deserve that. But he sank Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.