Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself (53789 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce With His Adopted Son, Jonathan (Photo) / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by FengChui(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
12Monkeys:

When an Igbo guy named his goat Buhari, he was acting n behalf of all Igbos

But when this yoruba tout posts a disturbing picture of GEJ hanging from a tree complete with Patience mourning him , he was acting on his own.

You see how hypocrisy dey kill una slowly for that useless sw?

BTW, I am not Igbo, you bloody bigot!

Neither am I a Yoruba man, foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
FengChui:

Neither am I a Yoruba man, foolish fool.

Stop your lies.

Taju

4 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by KAYD007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
This disgrace of a police officer should be dismissed from the force without gratuity and pension.

This is in bad taste! angry

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nnemaranma(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is this true?

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by kizz007: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yeye, your fiancé dey shark u now. Wait till he sees clean fifty naira note. wink
NafeesaAA:
No body should insult the Nigeria Police, my Fiancée is a Police Man .
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by MinCeteris: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fayose, a serving governor once wished PMB dead on national newspapers - All the wailing wailers never saw anything wrong then, in fact he was praised for being bold and courageous. Why all this noise now.

Only the almighty God can give and take life.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
he has not broken any law. GEJ is not a serving president.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ugosample(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eluwilussit:

But if he is igbo he will represent the entire tribe! grin grin grin
Don't mind some of them
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by back2sender: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Just imagine.Which hatred pass this one?i don't know why Yorubas hate the ijaws and the Igbos so much.Chai,nawaoh..... embarassed
Its you ibos and ijaw that started the hatred game, Jonathan played it to the fullest during the election period.
Now come death issue, didnt Fayose issue a death threat to buhari on more than 5 Newspapers during the election time and your ibos and ijaw were supporting him, what goes around comes around.
Nothing will happen to the police man, Fayose went scout free and Jonathan did not condemn Fayose then.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ugosample(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Don't mind some of them

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by jayney404: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Cyber what do we call this?
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
MinCeteris:
Fayose, a serving governor once wished PMB dead on national newspapers - All the wailing wailers never saw anything wrong then, in fact he was praised for being bold and courageous. Why all this noise now.

exactly.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
shinarambo1:
he has not broken any law. GEJ is not a serving president.

If you threaten your neighbor you will be required to write an undertaken in a Police station that no harm will come upon them.

The law is not exclusive to sitting President's only!

3 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by bitingbody: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
what. no shakings. hate or no hate GEJ de kampe
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Amah70: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
stephenduru:
As shared by David Shuaibu on Facebook.....

feeling pissed off.
My Citizens, see what a serving Nigeria Police officer posted on his facebook timeline.
No weapon fashioned against Goodluck Jonathan prospered, if not, this police sergeant Adeojo Lanrewju Manlarry would have out of hatred, professional misconduct and disloyalty killed the former President in the name of "accidental discharge."
‪#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow‬

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/david.shuaibu/posts/579139168877711

Source: http://www.thetrentonline.com/policeman-threatens-jonathan/

No be fault of the policeman.
Policeman must be very angry over Jonathan handing Nigeria back to military dictatorship.

After sixteen years Nigerians democracy when Nigerians struggled to distance themselves from the thirty years of military dictators who ruined the country.

Shoeless Jonathan no get head to think.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by fashrola(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Wake me up when this hits fp cool

Abobi e Don show fp grin
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Reference(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
smiley I really don't know what to say here but.....I've noticed an increasing polarisation of 'government people' along political party lines, obviously spiced with ethno-religipus colourations. I was at a function recently where a group was enmeshed in the usual cross-party bickering, suddenly an immigration officer who couldn't take it any longer interjected and taking sides, forced through his argument with somewhat strong language (wwhich drew my attention). The fact that he was in uniform, making an official appearance, in public, in Abuja of all places was quite un-nerving and those around him for and against listened with rapt attention (obviously because of the uniform) with no one seeming able or willing to raise an eyebrow. Perhaps like me they were stunned or could it be that they considered it normal.

Where do we draw the line between politics and governance, what should and what shouldn't' be said and done by members of the government in whatever capacity. Me, I simply don't know because if the government cracks down wouldn't it be accused of silencing free speech/expression like the case of the Buhari dog owner. Where are the limits with people who swear to place themselves in the centre of the people, all the peoples aspirations and views. What I do know is that bad precedents are being set continually and we are testing the waters ever more often with increasing audacity. The question is can democracy cope with any potential fall-out.

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ajepako(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Olopa no worry...

Na your matter we go table for meeting this midnight...

tongue tongue :-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by mightyhazel: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eluwilussit:

idi clever

3 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Uncletony(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
searchng4love:
Am Yoruba he represents himself!

I hope other yorubas follow suit. Hatred will only increase una B.P. The man is happy & so much fufilled. He can never ask for more.

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by salbis(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
What do you expect, when he was enrolled into Nigeria police using somebody's certificate. #BrainDead!

3 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by searchng4love: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I don't buy into such useless squabble
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ndcide(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
The won't investigate this issue. The IGP won't do anything. Their online team will be indifferent.

Tomorrow, they'll ask us why we don't support buhari.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Remix10(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
What is the fuss that the naming of a pet Buhari is making sef, here in sokoto, one stupid meisha name his Dog, Goodluck, has it brought ethnic bigotry or disorder, has anybody arrested him, point blank NO...Nigeria is dead as a country, no shepherd, just throw a stone and all the flock will flee in opposite direction.

As for that hullabaloo of a policeman, he will surely die before Goodluck...#mofos

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Reference(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
MinCeteris:

Fayose is a politician, not a civil servant. He relates with the President just like any civilian and he is a regional leader with regional influence only. This man is a law enforcement officer and a civil servant whose influence cuts across the country. He can be posted anywhere in Nigeria to serve whom and in whatever capacity the state instructs him to. Can he do that now. How about his relationship with his superiors, colleagues and subordinates. Where will his trust status lie after this. It is one thing to express these things in private, quite another to publish them for global view forever (which is what the Internet is). Has he not just committed career suicide. Has he not just buried himself in a glass casket. Fayose is on one side of the political divide. There is no divide in the civil service. You are not permitted to play politics.

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by nkechiben(f): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
POLICE!

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by kalid01(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
A reputable recruiting firm, giant international resources that has branches in all south west zones in Nigeria is recruiting for private, and public organizations, companies etc that are into manufacturing, construction, importation, services, marketing etc needs a vibrant Nigerian graduates to fill the available position, sales reps, marketing officer, public relations officer. applicants must have atleast ND, NCE, HND, BSC, BA. interested applicants should forward their details to the number attached to the advertisement 08145016707
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ghost447(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
olapluto:
He surely is naive, but quite harmless. He captioned the pix 'iku ya ju esin', i.e better to die than to be disgraced. I dont think he was referring to GEJ in any way. What he said is associated with suicide, so I will think he should be on suicide watch himself.
What are you saying?
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
NafeesaAA:
No body should insult the Nigeria Police, my Fiancée is a Police Man .

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Eluwilussit(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
searchng4love:

I don't buy into such useless squabble

I respect you for that. I wish we can just be Nigerians. Just the way we are when we play football matches. Multicultural but one United Nigeria. Where we are all equal. Where meritocracy rules not mediocrity and tribalism. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Uncletony(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ngokafor:

..Okayoo,now we have a Yoruba POLICEMAN and apc supporter wishing death on Jonathan Goodluck.He even went as far as boldly posting it on face-book for and sundry...APOLICEMAN!!

..While a Delta-igbo trader,named his dog buhari but did not wish buhari death.He was arrested by POLICE and kept in custody for 3days...His illegal detention was applauded by yorubas on this forum..to the embarrassment of right-thinking humans.

..Like i said earlier..APC/buhari as well as their moronic supporters on and off Nairaland shall plunge this country into unimaginabe crisis,with the nonsense they throwing at Nigerians who do not support their bigoted and despotic leader buhari..

..We are watching their macabre dance of shame.

U have said it all. I dnt just knw what is wrong with the yorubas. Sanusi once said '' yorubas are the problem with Nigeria''. & they continually prove him right.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by EpicMaurice(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
fashrola:

Abobi e Don show fp grin
oya nah make we clap for the op. E no easy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.