Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself (53796 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce With His Adopted Son, Jonathan (Photo) / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by jelal007(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2016
freeze001:

Sick or something?
Was about 2 ask u d same thing...u don't sound well @ all.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Koboland(f): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2016
arrest the fool and throw away the keys!!!!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by umolesc(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Who is this Animal in uniform?
#ArrestAndSackHimNow
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by oyinkinola: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016
...although I've condemn this officer, looking into his action the man take, I think otherwise, because, risk taken pays a-time! the officer may try to pass a strong message to all the social media users that there is no right without limit and we must know that, where once right ended is the beginning of the other rights, if you have freedom of religion, and you attacked mine you not only lost your own but violate mine! same thing to freedom of speech, movement etc.
The officer am confident knows when charge to court or sack, he had have a lots of evidence to clear himself of wrong doing and hereby innocents, he may even charge the government or anybody who challenge him for damage!
look at #dogchinakwe attacked on the president, isn't this evidence enough to claim him of innocent!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by oyinkinola: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2016
ikechu1:

Will you shut that your useless mouth.

Una don't support ppl that misbehave so Buhari and APC unzip are supporting is behaving abi?
The fulani herds men una are repeatedly giving excuse for must be chinese aND Indians okwuya?

Rubbish
...pls, it's early in the morninig, i didn't address my message to biafroine soaker! my message is directed to the civilize Nigerian! ok!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by opedaydydx9(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2016
He is my Facebook friend he could be funny sometimes

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by opedaydydx9(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Ojikutumemu:
It wont trend everybody entitled to his own opinion .if he feels GEJ should go hang himself then let it be so .Meanwhile if not cos of certain restrictions i too woukd have loved to say some strong words to the clueless one .

nothing will happen to dt man, that man is rugged and believe me he fears nobody
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by BlindAngel: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ngokafor:

..Okayoo,now we have a Yoruba POLICEMAN and apc supporter wishing death on Jonathan Goodluck.He even went as far as boldly posting it on face-book for and sundry...APOLICEMAN!!

..While a Delta-igbo trader,named his dog buhari but did not wish buhari death.He was arrested by POLICE and kept in custody for 3days...His illegal detention was applauded by yorubas on this forum..to the embarrassment of right-thinking humans.

..Like i said earlier..APC/buhari as well as their moronic supporters on and off Nairaland shall plunge this country into unimaginabe crisis,with the nonsense they throwing at Nigerians who do not support their bigoted and despotic leader buhari..

..We are watching their macabre dance of shame.
At the bolded so trueeeee, i saw the post on fp. But what shocked me most was how i saw some people supporting his arrest.
I intentionally opened the thread expecting to see dozens of positive comments conderming what the police has done. But i was so shocked by the comments i saw from the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by PRESIDENTRICHARD: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
I DNT JUST KNOW WHY SOME PPLE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR LIFE THEY ARE SIMPLY JOBLESS

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ikechu1: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

...pls, it's early in the morninig, i didn't address my message to biafroine soaker! my message is directed to the civilize Nigerian! ok!

If you yoloba are the "civilized nigeria" in your head, then you obviously do not know the meaning of civilization. Stop cutting people heads and body parts off to use for ritualistic before EVER equating unaselves as civilized.

You're FAR from it!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by oyinkinola: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2016
ikechu1:

If you yoloba are the "civilized nigeria" in your head, then you obviously do not know the meaning of civilization. Stop cutting people heads and body parts off to use for ritualistic before EVER equating unaselves as civilized.

You're FAR from it!!!!!
yah! yoruba is far from drug pushers, baby sellers, kidnappers, vandals, counterfeiters, to mention but few!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by okoro2much: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
You guys should relax, I have taken it upon myself to do them back.

Now evertbody can rest. It is balanced! E se!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mHMWO_-mM

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by okoro2much: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2016
oyinkinola:
...although I've condemn this officer, looking into his action the man take, I think otherwise, because, risk taken pays a-time! the officer may try to pass a strong message to all the social media users that there is no right without limit and we must know that, where once right ended is the beginning of the other rights, if you have freedom of religion, and you attacked mine you not only lost your own but violate mine! same thing to freedom of speech, movement etc.
The officer am confident knows when charge to court or sack, he had have a lots of evidence to clear himself of wrong doing and hereby innocents, he may even charge the government or anybody who challenge him for damage!
look at #dogchinakwe attacked on the president, isn't this evidence enough to claim him of innocent!

Shut up please.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by abobakucannibal: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Jobabori:

IPOB cannot complain without attaching NIger Deltans to their bitterness. The fact that a single Yoruba man did this is not an indication that the whole Yoruba hate Ijaws. They may hate the coward OSU's because flat - heads also hate other Nigerians but definitely not IJAWS. Fight your Biafra battle alone, stop attaching your useless grudges with other ethnic nationalities. A case of ajegbodo...

How can you say we're attaching with Ijaw when we are one?It is you abobakucannibal that is attaching by force.When the NDA told Yorubas and Hausas to leave Ijaw land I didn't see where they made mention of Igbos,so who is the parasite?yes you hate the Igbos but now that they want to go instead of you people to mount pressure on your govt to let them go your here on nl to abuse and insult them,even nl has added it as a rule against it's support.Thank God every body know now who you people are,no wonder the bini King told your Oba to leave bini alone that they're not part of you people.afonjas and attach by force is like 5&6.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by abobakucannibal: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2016
oyinkinola:

yah! yoruba is far from drug pushers, baby sellers, kidnappers, vandals, counterfeiters, to mention but few!

You be mumu,all these things you are accusing the Igbos of started from yoloba land even till now your people are still into it full time at least I have read countless cases here on nil,who Una they play innocent for who no know say na Una be the master?
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by abobakucannibal: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2016
back2sender:

Its you ibos and ijaw that started the hatred game, Jonathan played it to the fullest during the election period.
Now come death issue, didnt Fayose issue a death threat to buhari on more than 5 Newspapers during the election time and your ibos and ijaw were supporting him, what goes around comes around.
Nothing will happen to the police man, Fayose went scout free and Jonathan did not condemn Fayose then.

Hey kid,run along go play with your fellow kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.