Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself (53798 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce With His Adopted Son, Jonathan (Photo) / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by wreckerMcbeth(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
olapluto:
He surely is naive, but quite harmless. He captioned the pix 'iku ya ju esin', i.e better to die than to be disgraced. I dont think he was referring to GEJ in any way. What he said is associated with suicide, so I will think he should be on suicide watch himself.

He wasn't referring to GEJ? And yet he used his pix? What kind of people are you guys? Poster above already said you guys will come on here to defend him and you're already doing that. Nawa oh!

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abraham4christ:

FOR WHICH COUNTRY

Northgeria sorry Nigeria of course
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Jobabori(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Just imagine.Which hatred pass this one?i don't know why Yorubas hate the ijaws and the Igbos so much.Chai,nawaoh..... embarassed
IPOB cannot complain without attaching NIger Deltans to their bitterness. The fact that a single Yoruba man did this is not an indication that the whole Yoruba hate Ijaws. They may hate the coward OSU's because flat - heads also hate other Nigerians but definitely not IJAWS. Fight your Biafra battle alone, stop attaching your useless grudges with other ethnic nationalities. A case of ajegbodo...

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Forwetinnah: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't blame him but the wretched life he lives. .see ceiling grin , wetin him come hold for hand? IGBO!! cheesy . No one should take the *corpse* seriously biko..he's not worth it
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Sammy121(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
THIS MAN REPRESENTED HIMSELF, HOUSEHOLD AND HIS FAMILY HE DID NOT IN ANY WAY PORTRAITED A YORUBA VAST INTEREST WHATSOEVER. ASIDE PEOPLE FROM EDO, DELTA, KWARA AND KOGI STATES ARE BEARING YORUBA NAMES TOO, SO WITH THIS DASTARD ACT HE IS ON HIS OWN.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Edoziesmart(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Walks out
Not my kinda thread
afonja spotted
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Edoziesmart(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mrakthedream:
Hypocrisy is when you wish President Buhari death and you abuse the policeman for posting such picture online..What is the difference?
chai i know afonjas will not like this news. Tribal bigot kwotinu
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Edoziesmart(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chai i knew it from 24BC that afonjas will not like this news
If it is a policeman from south south or south east that upload this on his facebook timeline, zo'ombies will be vomiting trash from their vocal cavity. E pain the brown roof republic. I knew the kind gilberish they were vomiting yesterday cos a deltan igbo name his dog "buhari".

Keep been enslave by this fulani rotten fellow.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by kenoz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by HMZi: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na this type go don kill innocent pipo,he obviously has no respect for the living.{shame}

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Demolinhoooo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
[b][/b]this is the best of your write up.......
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ojikutumemu: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
It wont trend everybody entitled to his own opinion .if he feels GEJ should go hang himself then let it be so .Meanwhile if not cos of certain restrictions i too woukd have loved to say some strong words to the clueless one .

IllegalMoney:

ADEOJO LANREWAJU is Sergeant in the Nigeria Police Force presently attached to Kogi State Police Command, Ajaokuta Division

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow‬

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow

#‎ArrestSackAdeojoLanrewajuNow
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Sodangi77: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
12Monkeys:
Let them continue blaming Jonathan over their inconsequential existence.

Let them continue defending their slave pact to the north on Jonathan.

Jonathan hatred and blaming is a favorite past time in their region which they use to give excuse for their gross inadequacies and foolishness.

Let them continue because the more they blame Jonathan for everything, venting their frustrations on him as an excuse, the closer and closer they get to being enslaved.

Useless people
Yes big fool,Jonathan ws d last President b4 dis adminstration,had de been he laid a solid foundation wen crude oil was sold above $100/barrel,dis adminstration wil building on it,& no body wil under go dis hardship,instead he pave way 4 hs associate 2 luth & skwanda d Treasury of dis country.U & ur likes should go & hug transformer only den we wil know d extent of ur hetrate 4 dis government,if not Buhari till 2023 God's willing.

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ojikutumemu: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU JARE .JONATHAN IS THE SOLE ARCHITECT OF WHATEVER WE ARE GOING THROUGH IN THIS COUNTRY .HIS CLUELESSNESS WAS LEGENDARY. NO WONDER THE POLICEMAN WANTEF THE IDIOT TO COMMIT SUICIDE .HE IS OF NO STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE TO OUR NATIONAL HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT

Sodangi77:

Yes big fool,Jonathan ws d last President b4 dis adminstration,had de been he laid a solid foundation wen crude oil was sold above $100/barrel,dis adminstration wil building on it,& no body wil under go dis hardship,instead he pave way 4 hs associate 2 luth & skwanda d Treasury of dis country.U & ur likes should go & hug transformer only den we wil know d extent of ur hetrate 4 dis government,if not Buhari till 2023 God's willing.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Ojikutumemu: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
ADEOJO LANRE IF YOUR SUPERIORS QUESTION YOU JUST GIVE THEM THE EPIC LIE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND YOU DONT KNOW WHO POSTED IT .CIKENAH
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by NightHawke: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Never knew someone could SINK SO LOW
Sic!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by moshould(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
See man face like rotten shoe.....na Jonathan u wan blame ur ugliness on My friend go and wash ur rotten teeth..
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by oyinkinola: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
...I think Nigerian youth especially the social media user must back down, this is too much! am never happy about how we dag our leader in mud, am very happy that many yoruba here had dissociated yoruba from this madness, and I support them, that's how it should be, so i call my brothers and sisters in the Se/SS to follow their fellow from the west, when someone misbehave don't give him support, I was socked to hear one foolish name his dog after no1 person in the country, worst he didn't deny, pretend he love the man from the time he wasn't even birth! respect is the law of reciprocal!
some are too young for this nonsense, they didn't know this may catch them in the nearest future beware!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Sodangi77:
[s]
Yes big fool,Jonathan ws d last President b4 dis adminstration,had de been he laid a solid foundation wen crude oil was sold above $100/barrel,dis adminstration wil building on it,& no body wil under go dis hardship,instead he pave way 4 hs associate 2 luth & skwanda d Treasury of dis country.U & ur likes should go & hug transformer only den we wil know d extent of ur hetrate 4 dis government,if not Buhari till 2023 God's willing.[/s]

Oyel ko oyel nii

Una no go smell one drop of oil money soon

Parasites!
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by 12Monkeys: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2016
Ojikutumemu:

[s]GOD BLESS YOU JARE .JONATHAN IS THE SOLE ARCHITECT OF WHATEVER WE ARE GOING THROUGH IN THIS COUNTRY .HIS CLUELESSNESS WAS LEGENDARY. NO WONDER THE POLICEMAN WANTEF THE IDIOT TO COMMIT SUICIDE .HE IS OF NO STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE TO OUR NATIONAL HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT [/s]

Keep blaming Jonathan for your failed life

2 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by franklyneo(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Police officer?? With cigarette in his left hand...that guy must have been a herdsman
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by Appareil(m): 2:12am On Aug 19, 2016
UGLY YORUBA POLICE MAN.RANK AND FILE FOR THAT MATTER.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ikechu1: 2:24am On Aug 19, 2016
[b][size=13pt]Yoloba and hate speech.

The twitter boy that wished genocide on igbo was... drumroll please...yoloba
Dr.Akiolu that yet again wished for igbo gencoide...drumroll please..yoloba
The Oba of lagos that wished to drown ppl for not supporting his "ideal candidate"...drumroll please...yoloba
The FB boy that wished for igbo genocide and even threatened that he'll kill his Igbo wife because of biafra was....drumroll please...yoloba
The newspaper that announced the death of GEJ's son despite the boy was alive therefore suggesting they wish for his death is...drumroll please...yoloba owned.
The people that rejoiced and wished for more death of Ijaws by military when the thought the military was killing Ijaws were....drumroll please...yolobas
Now the police officer that wishing for the death of GEJ is...drum roll please...yoloba

Yet ironically, it is this group which has demonstrated more hatred than others are the ones accusing others of spreading hate.

Such hypocrites!!!

So much for the so called deluded, self claimed "sophistication" [/size][/b]

4 Likes

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ikechu1: 2:28am On Aug 19, 2016
oyinkinola:
...I think Nigerian youth especially the social media user must back down, this is too much! am never happy about how we dag our leader in mud, am very happy that many yoruba here had dissociated yoruba from this madness, and I support them, that's how it should be, so i call my brothers and sisters in the Se/SS to follow their fellow from the west, when someone misbehave don't give him support, I was socked to hear one foolish name his dog after no1 person in the country, worst he didn't deny, pretend he love the man from the time he wasn't even birth! respect is the law of reciprocal!
some are too young for this nonsense, they didn't know this may catch them in the nearest future beware!

Will you shut that your useless mouth.

Una don't support ppl that misbehave so Buhari and APC unzip are supporting is behaving abi?
The fulani herds men una are repeatedly giving excuse for must be chinese aND Indians okwuya?

Rubbish
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by ikechu1: 2:43am On Aug 19, 2016
FengChui:

Neither am I a Yoruba man, foolish fool.

Liar liar pants of fire. Isn't your part of kogi classified as yoloba. Why are you lying for?
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by oruma19: 6:04am On Aug 19, 2016
Children of hate! We are not meant to be together in one country.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by FlordFlorez(m): 6:14am On Aug 19, 2016
See d idiot. Getting old nd still a sergeant. Meanwhile he's more than Jona. As seen collecting #50 frm transport works. Thunder wey go fire u still dy prepare harder. #SackHimFor
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by elitebliss(f): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2016
NafeesaAA:
No body should insult the Nigeria Police, my Fiancée is a Police Man .

Not even husband. Bad aura to good fragrance
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by jelal007(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2016
freeze001:
Is he not a fool? Progressive01/Omenka will not feature here with his dumb epistles. Of course he is an ardent promoter of evil n violence against anyone who isn't a buhari/apc slave like him.
U seem like an angry little BOY,full of hate. Watch ur words,it speaks a lot about U.
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by freeze001(f): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2016
jelal007:
U seem like an angry little BOY,full of hate. Watch ur words,it speaks a lot about U.

Sick or something?

1 Like

Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by nigeriapolitics(f): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Dis is vry sad, ao can a man wish is follow man death, worst till coming 4rm a police man. Dis simply mean he doesn't understand anything about his work. Dt y Nigeria is backward
Re: Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself by progress69: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2016
I don't understand this igbos oooo. But a serving governor wish Buhari dead and they cheered him on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.