Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? (617 Views)

WHAT IS THE TITTLE OF YOUR FAV SONG AND BY WHO? / I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks / This Lady Can Tell The Size Of Your Manhood By Looking At Your Face(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by naijamakossa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
let us know those that can keep things in their head...lols

Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by finalboss1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pinky and the Brain
Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
I know say na during Christmas period...
Mr ..... bought fowl... for Macmillan..

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by naijamakossa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I know say na during Christmas period...

Mr ..... bought fowl... for Macmillan..
Lols
Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
I guess its available on konga website
Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by halfricanadian(f): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
that woman na super woman na only she dey cook without fire
#fire bender
Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mr Nnwosu

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by PussyMechanic(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ali and simbi

OR

Agbo goes to school

Can't remember which one
Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by naijamakossa(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
mr salami and the Christmas fowl
Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by mhisbliss(f): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
naijamakossa:
let us know those that can keep things in their head...lols
edet with mr nwosus family, English for primary three from MacMillan
Re: Who Can Tell The Tittle Of This Book? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Simbi goes to school. grin

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Love / Uncommon Swag (PHOTO) / Some Girls Sha!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.