Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (56471 Views)

Must Read: So My Passenger's Dick Appointment Is My Man -lady Laments (photos) / I'm Curl Up In Bed Now.. . I Won't Go Out Today. She Broke My Heart / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Benjom(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2016
That's a touching one. May God bless your union.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Thank You my brother

Benjom:
That's a touching one. May God bless your union.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks everybody for ur well wishes....
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Deyrinsolar(f): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
why does traditional attire makes pple luk old. anyway happy marriage life u guyz luks cute together.

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Deefuray(f): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
brunofarad:
I think you need an eye glass ASAP
Nice legs tho grin

Guys,
Visit her profile at ur own peril grin
Those legs are on diet grin

You are very lucky am now a family man grin so I have to leave you now

You've been noticed..... Run along

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
I don't have the leisure for this grin

Pls locate a bachelor and engage him in this rumble cheesy

Goodluck

Deefuray:

You've been noticed..... Run along

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by beautiful232(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
congratulations

Happy married life kiss

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice. Treat her well. It's all that matters .
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:
This could be us but you are not replying my mentions undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:

grin

Oga Seun, abeg, do the needful!
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by slap1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations bro. To all the talkative ladies in the house... tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:

grin
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by olaolaking: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Seun:
Aww. Happy married life.
You never show us your own. Why are you too so much very well stingy sef. You no want make we chop rice for your head. Upon all the girls for nairaland. Just post "seun is looking for a wife" and see the wonder.
Anyway, I'm waiting for u because if u no do, me sef no go do and na u dey dull me now. If you no do discuss year, efcc don standby for your probe.
Chikena

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Joshrob(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Vivly:
Happy Married life.
So, will she stay here in Nigeria with you or it's Dallas now?

Shoo see question o!!.. watin concern you for the matter,you wan come snatch the guy if the woman travel?..
Nawa self

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Flashh: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
You toast her with car abi? Easiest way to catch Nigerian girls/ladies. angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Dinhoo: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Endtym Relationship
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by IMASTEX: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
congrats. . .Though, she is still your passenger in the journey of holy matrimony.

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
congrats Wish You Both a Happy Married Life
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by ucee64(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
boss ur marriage will flourish like a palm tree.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Ib30(f): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
she married late. oh God I dont wanna married late
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by mickool(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wow!!! Congrats man.HML
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
brunofarad:
Bachelor's eve

Alhaji laka mu nwa? Days belong.....

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
olaolaking:

You never show us your own. why are you so much very well stingy sef. You no want make will chop rice for your head. Upon all the girls for nairaland. Just post "seun is looking for a wife" and see the wonder.
Anyway, I'm waiting for u because if u no do, me sef no go do.
Chikena
cheesy cheesy Make Seun no give you 20yrs ban.

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Sunnysteve009(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Happy married life more power to your puna anyway.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

grin

Oga Seun, abeg, do the needful!
please tell him too cheesy
Seun, answer me oo
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Charles4075(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
uwagimboo:

Because u ve a seed of beans boobs bah
Hahahaha, abeg nor finish me with laugh ohhh.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by zubbymp3(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
congrat. happy married lifecongrat. happy married lifecongrat. happy married life
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by octopusfreaky(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
2016- A year full of wedding ceremonies Congratulations OP and your wife is beautiful, wish u fruitful and happy marriage. Chaiii, wen am i going to meet my man

4 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Charles4075(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ib30:
she married late. oh God I dont wanna married late
Hmmm, Na wa for some people ohh.

With your kuvuki land English --''I don't wanna MARRIED late.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Onogiede(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratue to u & ur house-hold, happiness+abundance joy shall find you,.I so much tap on this goodnews,..I deserves a lady of this kind..I trust able God

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by allymarry89(f): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Flashh:
Must you talk? Amebo!
OP, congrats to you. She will definitely take good care of you, we(Nurses) are trained tto do so. Once again, Congrats boss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by allymarry89(f): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Flashh:
Must you talk? Amebo!
OP, congrats to you. She will definitely take good care of you, we(Nurses) are trained to do so. Once again, Congrats boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.