Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (56470 Views)

Must Read: So My Passenger's Dick Appointment Is My Man -lady Laments (photos) / I'm Curl Up In Bed Now.. . I Won't Go Out Today. She Broke My Heart / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by eemjay(f): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Congratulations! God bless your home. Pls stay committed to your marital vows & let her be forever grateful she said yes to you. And she's beautiful. Wishing you a lifetime of cconjugal bliss.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Getintouch2004(m): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Bachelor's eve

Kai, you are telescopically sighted in this rumuola.

Walk and shine, never shall you jam nkpobi ukwu as u journey this marriage journey.

Enjoy.....
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by rukiespark5(m): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Congratulations bros. Shall God bless you with an happy married life with children and prosperity
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by nosike3(m): 1:03am On Aug 20, 2016
You are heavily carried. The gods are wise!
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by cosade(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2016
eemjay:
Congratulations! God bless your home. Pls stay committed to your marital vows & let her be forever grateful she said yes to you. And she's beautiful. Wishing you a lifetime of cconjugal bliss.

Happy married life
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by naturalwaves: 1:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:

You've been noticed..... Run along
This is what you get when parents do not train their kids. You are so rude and mannerless. Does the OP in any sense look like your mate? Or cos you have been dazed all around by diferent sizes you feel you can just talk anyhow? Idiota!

6 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by litaninja(m): 1:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Ah. Karidity is your name. Indeed the gods are wise. May your son never resemble your landlord.....

brunofarad:
Bachelor's eve
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 20, 2016
Harrychocoberry:
My Guy...you're coming to Yankee o.
No two ways about it.
Your ticket Don sure!

Congrats by the way.

He is, but I take God beg am make he no close that business he has. He'll thank me later.

If no be say United ran crazy and stopped coming to Naija it for be one non stop to Lagos from Dallas.

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Dfinex(f): 2:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:

Abeg pass one side, busybody!!!! shebi u no know ur mate

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Jackrich: 3:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Op ! See as you come here dey lie upandan.

Well, Na marriage issue make I respect myself.

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by oruma19: 3:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Show me some love ;
Congrats bro, Jah bless ur union and grant u speed in all ur endevors
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by kenoz(m): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Wow

HML
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:

Run along? Maka why?

I saw your profile as well..

Swagger of a lady bla bla...

Head of an elephant.
Legs of mosquito

Ukwu mgbada.. Legs of antelope.

Your head is rainy season.
Your legs are dry season/harmattan with mild polio.

Diagnosis...acromegaly.

5 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by titsqueez(m): 3:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

The boobs of that lady tho..... Olympus has fallen
for someone whose whole body rests on two Chinese chopsticks she calls legs...you really shouldn't be making derogatory comments about a fellow woman

5 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Cornerstone001: 4:43am On Aug 20, 2016
@brunofarad, happy married life.
May the Lord God bless you union.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by kellykoko(m): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2016
congrats man for taken a this beautiful leap of faith. May God bless your union.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by mrkel(m): 4:52am On Aug 20, 2016
Happy married life man. May your union be immune from the vagaries of marital storms.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by BlackOnassis(m): 5:01am On Aug 20, 2016
My American Nurse Nwantintin cheesy grin

OP, you don see that movie?

Na play i dey play ooo wink
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Soundbite(m): 5:07am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
DEC 31 2014,

She is a CRITICAL CARE NURSE in DALLAS . Hope you know that we all know that Dating a Nurse in the US. is equivalent to doing blood money. IBO man everything name business. even your love life, Toooofia. name checkers feed on

Show me some love grin
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Burgerlomo: 5:37am On Aug 20, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by femi4: 5:45am On Aug 20, 2016
MissHatey:
This could be us but you are not replying my mentions undecided
Seun only reply mentions that has to do with dog. Just tell him that your dog is sick

Thank me l8r

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Congrats bro. May you two live and grow old together.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by laytoshtwo: 5:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

Were Alaso

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by passyhansome(m): 5:59am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

Guy that wasn't nice
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by passyhansome(m): 6:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

[s]The boobs of that lady tho..... Olympus has fallen[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Tunami(m): 6:01am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Thanks, U so kind
HML bro.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:02am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:

wink

Iribegokwa ooo

Gafeta na azu ulo ka anyi rugodi my guy...Kedu ihe idobere guysss? cheesygringrin

Ka Chukwu Gozie ezinulo ohuru Unu bidoro tata...ma were Ngozi na Amara ya choo Unu MMA ...Amen!!!
Congratulations nwanne...Chukwu abuttergo your bread...Ribeziee!!!

To your wife, let her remember always that she's an African woman and uphold the legacies of an ada Igbo that the waves of "civilization" may not sweep her away...And to you, never forget your root, leave as African and die as Igbo !!!

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by klassic(m): 6:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Well

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by adedayoa2(f): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Happy married life
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Drpaulse(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

and to think that this is coming from a gurl to another gurl is the height of insecurity. Let's not even mention how skinny and tiny the human is...

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by egopersonified(f): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2016
MissHatey:
This could be us but you are not replying my mentions undecided

just give him a little time, he will come around grin
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

Who envy EPP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.