Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (56544 Views)

Must Read: So My Passenger's Dick Appointment Is My Man -lady Laments (photos) / I'm Curl Up In Bed Now.. . I Won't Go Out Today. She Broke My Heart / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Toks2008(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
brunofarad:
DEC 31 2014,
We met at a my guy's sister's wedding in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE. As my own way of helping my friend in his sister's wedding....I used my car to take the bride's maids to the church.
And there she was sitting beside me at the front passenger seat on our way to the church...while the other maids talked and gisted all the way, she sat there and listened, contributing once in a while to the gists...what actually ignited my interest in her is her reserved personality and the fact that she observes more than TALK....
I kept glancing at her all through the wedding ceremony....it was not until after the wedding that I walked up to her for some chat.....
While we talked I can't but marvel at her intelligence...then I thought to myself “ no wonder she observes more than talk”
She is a CRITICAL CARE NURSE in DALLAS and a cousing to my guy, we talked about many things from poltics to career and dreams,after the conversation I told her am really grateful for the time she shared with me and will love to have a way to contact her later if she doesn't mind.....she said NO then eventually gave me her mobile number after rigorous debates and persistence from me.

AUGUST 13 2016,
Here we are getting married,it is our TRADITIONAL WEDDING in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE, this is where love brought us,it has been a fantastic romantic journey all this while..
Thank God for his grace,wisdom and understanding...
“Welcome to my world baby,come grow old with me"
Kisses her lips.
My name is francis am a nairalander with monicker brunofarad.
And am the latest married man arround here,

Rocktation
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Show me some love grin

Wish you well bro but remember that the best marriage is between two forgivers.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by mira4u: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Deefuray:

The boobs of that lady tho..... Olympus has fallen

undecidedsee who dey yab person boobs!!! With those tiny mosquito legs of yours Wey dey shape like 'k' you dey yab too. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Kanyekels(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
brunofarad:
DEC 31 2014,
We met at a my guy's sister's wedding in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE. As my own way of helping my friend in his sister's wedding....I used my car to take the bride's maids to the church.
And there she was sitting beside me at the front passenger seat on our way to the church...while the other maids talked and gisted all the way, she sat there and listened, contributing once in a while to the gists...what actually ignited my interest in her is her reserved personality and the fact that she observes more than TALK....
I kept glancing at her all through the wedding ceremony....it was not until after the wedding that I walked up to her for some chat.....
While we talked I can't but marvel at her intelligence...then I thought to myself “ no wonder she observes more than talk”
She is a CRITICAL CARE NURSE in DALLAS and a cousing to my guy, we talked about many things from poltics to career and dreams,after the conversation I told her am really grateful for the time she shared with me and will love to have a way to contact her later if she doesn't mind.....she said NO then eventually gave me her mobile number after rigorous debates and persistence from me.

AUGUST 13 2016,
Here we are getting married,it is our TRADITIONAL WEDDING in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE, this is where love brought us,it has been a fantastic romantic journey all this while..
Kisses her lips.

Rocktation
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Show me some love grin

Op..... you are so much carried. May your daysis be longer than that of Methusalem. May your son never resemble your landlord and noble greetings to your okpekesis.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by delpee(f): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
God bless you both. HML
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
octopusfreaky:
2016- A year full of wedding ceremonies Congratulations OP and your wife is beautiful, wish u fruitful and happy marriage. Chaiii, wen am i going to meet my man
am here let try it u never can tell,
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by paragon40(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
All the best..treat her with care, no stories ohhh..BLESSINGS BRO.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Gideonmi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Una stil dey dash dis person likes and shares? : undecided
Seun:
Aww. Happy married life.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by sauceEEP(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
@ brunofarad is Engr. Mezie your bro?
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Eluwilussit(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
brunofarad:
DEC 31 2014,

AUGUST 13 2016,
Kisses her lips.

Rocktation
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Show me some love grin

Congrats bro. Wish you endless years of happiness
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Ihavespoken: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerian American based chics are hotcake, they seem to be more mannered compared to the British counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:
help me tell him oo cheesy. I want to help him bring babies to this world, he's doing shakara undecided

u like marriage ba
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by tripoli007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

U no even get fullstop for ur chest,any right thinking guy will prefer dose endowment than your dry padded chest ..nonsense muntulla anuofia

5 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Flashh:
When I first saw the topic, I thought he's a commercial bus driver/conductor. grin
Me too.

She is not his passenger in that sense even

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by FemiFaniKayode: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
igbo man make sure you dont scam that nurse when she finally carry ypu go amelika
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Flashh: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Me too.

She is not his passenger in that sense even
Hehehe!
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by femi4: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

cos cashew nut big pass yours

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by femi4: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:
help me tell him oo cheesy.
I want to help him bring babies to this world, he's doing shakara undecided
As a wife or baby mama
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by citizenY(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
brunofarad:
I think you need an eye glass ASAP

Nice legs tho grin

At least no be two left legs e get...na somebody go carry wine go den m house.

Show us madam leg... if you brave reach lipsrsealed shocked

Guys,

Visit her profile at ur own peril grin

Those legs are on diet grin

You are very lucky am now a family man grin so I have to leave you now

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by femi4: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
allymarry89:

Must you talk? Amebo!
OP, congrats to you. She will definitely take good care of you, we(Nurses) are trained tto do so. Once again, Congrats boss.
Night nurse?
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by jojosweet(f): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Deefuray:

You've been noticed..... Run along
I think u are just rude and silly to think u are not really even fine sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by teebillz: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Seun:
Aww. Happy married life.

Do you deliberate stay put in Ogun state to avoid Lagos task? I am also thinking of operating from one of these task friendly states.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
femi4:
As a wife or baby mama
wife undecided
I don't do baby mamas
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Randy91:

u like marriage ba
you don't like marriage abi
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by TownchoiceNg(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Gud Evening My Fellow Nigerian's Am Just Trying My Possible Best To Make Things Easy and Better For Us, Here Is The Lists Of Music and Comedy Videos With Little EntertainMent and Tech News I cAn Combine For You To Download And Views, Here Is The Updates FroM the Past 5day Of This Week 14th-19th Today

-----------------------NAIJA MUSIC--
[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47776482?get-file=Olamide%20Ft.%20Lil%20Kesh%20%E2%80%93%20Sere%20Ghetto%20Sto][Music]Download Music: Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh – Sere (Ghetto Story) [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47776296?get-file=Olamide%20%E2%80%93%20Owo%20Blow%20rod.%20Major%20Banks] Download Music: Olamide – Owo Blow (Prod. Major Banks) [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47778448?get-file=Dammy%20Krane%20%E2%80%93%20Ladies%20Ft.%20Davido] Download Music: Dammy Krane – Ladies Ft. Davido [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47779070?get-file=Quincy%20Ft.%20Kcee%20-%20Landlord] Download Music: Quincy Ft. Kcee - Landlord[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47778177?get-file=Wizkid%20%E2%80%93%20Pick%20Up%20The%20Phone%20Refix] Download Music: Wizkid – Pick Up The Phone (Refix) [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47777974?get-file=Wizkid%20%E2%80%93%20Rewind%20Dat%20Don%E2%80%99t%20Stop%20REFIX] Download Music: Wizkid – Rewind Dat (Don’t Stop REFIX)[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47777165?get-file=2Baba%20%E2%80%93%20Serious%20Tinz%20Prod.%20Tefa] Download Music: 2Baba – Serious Tinz (Prod. Tefa)[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/music/view/47777555?get-file=Wizkid%20%E2%80%93%20Sweat%20Doin%E2%80%99%20It%20Refix] Download Music: Wizkid – Sweat (Doin’ It Refix)[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47708318?get-file=Adekunle%20Gold%20%E2%80%93%20Ariwo%20Ko%20Mp4][Music- Video]Adekunle Gold "Ariwo Ko" [/url]

------COMEDY AND FUNNY VIDEOS-
[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47776686?get-file=Mark%20Angel%20x%20Emanuella%20%E2%80%93%20COMBANTRIN%20Ep8][Lol- Video]Mark Angel x Emanuella –
COMBANTRIN Ep8[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707648?get-file=DONT-HELP-HIM-Mark-Angel-%20Comedy-Episode-72]Lol- Video]DONT-HELP-HIM-Mark-
Angel- Comedy- Episode-72[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707698?get-file=Mark-Angel%20-%20CHO-CHO-%20CHO%20Episode%2073][Lol- Video]Mark-Angel - CHO-CHO-CHO Episode 73[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707748?get-file=THANK-YOU-Mark-Angel-%20Comedy-Episode%2070][Lol- Video]THANK-YOU-Mark- Angel- Comedy-Episode 70[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47708141?get-file=Mark%20Angel%20Comedy:%20Short%20Film][Lol- Video]Mark Angel Comedy: Short Film[/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707927?get-file=Mark%20Angel%20Comedy:%20Neighbour%20Music%20Video]Mark Angel Comedy:Neighbour Music Video [/url]

[url=http://townchoiceng.tk/video/view/47707824?get-file=LEAVE-ME-ALONE-Mark-%20Angel-Comedy-Episode-68] [Lol- Video]LEAVE-ME-ALONE-
Mark- Angel-Comedy- Episode-68 [/url]

-------ENTERTAIN-TECH NEWS------
American Artistes Are ‘Scared’ To Work
With Me – Don Jazzy Reveals

Finally! Mavin Records Reekado Banks
Reveals Name of Debut Album

SEE LIST: Top 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs
In The Past 4 Years

“WEED” – Solidstar Reveals New Album
Title And Release Date

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ –
Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals

MTN Free 150MB And 200MB For Free
Browsing Using Kaymu's Server

How To HaCk any Nokia phone and make it
useless

New Working Proxy Servers For Glo 0.0kb
Tweak And Settings

List Of States In Nigeria That Has 4G
Network Coverage

Double Your MTN Mb Recharge 100%
Working

Source: http://townchoiceNg.tk/
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=48635121]you don't like marriage ab.

I luv sex nt marriage
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Lexusgs430: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Vivly:
Happy Married life.
So, will she stay here in Nigeria with you or it's Dallas now?

If nah u, wetin u go do?
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:
you don't like marriage abi

I luv sex nt marriage
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Randy91:

I luv sex nt marriage
shocked shocked

Go for it then.
I love marriage
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by nnamdiosu(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:
help me tell him oo cheesy.
I want to help him bring babies to this world, he's doing shakara undecided

with all respect and no disrespect meant...please stop appearing cheap.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by jojosweet(f): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations op, your woman is gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
I like love stories...please don't change it for her...I have heard of many love stories where the beginning was awesome but after some years things changed...be an exceptional husband.. love her and be grateful to her till the end ...as people who have came from different training .when she acts contrary just understand and accept act and enjoy the act.may God keep una in love forever

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by egedege1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
HML

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.