Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy (10375 Views)

Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! / APC Blasts Charly Boy: Buhari Will Never Resign, Stop Making Senseless Noise / Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by GoldenJAT(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2016
until nigerians vote in a party like KOWA...we have no moral right 2 complain..must it be pdp or Apc?
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by aniteze(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
When PDP was there things weren't this bad. I know what the scam APC will be harmaring on will be corruption.
The fact is that no society is free from the endemic of corruption, even as am typing this, massive corruption is currently on going in this self acclaimed "saint" government.
Corruption has been in our system since the days of Lord Lugard down to the several military rules and the country never fell sick as it is now.
APC should simply accept the fact that they are FAILURE!

In another way round, Amaechi, Audu Ogbe, Ngige, Saraki, Tambuwal, El Rufai, Dogara, and several other APC members of today were ones in PDP.

To summarize, if APC does not stop blaming PDP, this is the thunder that will strike them all...

My sister u said it all when pdp was in position apc criticise them so now they are in position let them do wat they are voted for. All apc members are now saint forgotten they are from pdp. #WHEN HE SEES THE BROOM HE PASS US.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by maxzzo1(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Darayola:

Even while this administration is trying its best possible to revive the land again. In reality and honesty, do you think GEJ's administration will survive this period when crude oil is sold below $40?
Truth, things are difficult now and optimism is there that the economy will get back running. Yet, I cannot imagine what would have become of this country if GEJ had won the election.
Maybe, who knows, you would have been sold to Somalia.
GEJ admin could ve surpas dis period u know why... compare d Economy team..tell me osibanjo heading d eco team, d likes of adeosun 14+4=16, Audu js name den all dullard even d buhari kpakpa ve no novel idea...
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2016
Useless, visionless, hopeless, 419,corrupt, we will,progandist,All progrethives party.Blaming PDP since 1314 BC.Thunder fire zoom brisk

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by olami100(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2016
APC should keep quiet and deliver the change ..let us assume Gej administration put us in a mess.. was GEJ ADMINISTRATION RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BAD ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT TEAM. OF BUHARI ADMINSITRATION. PLEASE TELL ME IS 15 MONTH NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO START FEELING THE IMPACT OF A GOVERNMENT THAT CLAIM TO UNDERSTAND OUR PROBLEM AND PROFFER SOLUTION TO IT.
those who are criticising PDP from APC . are most of them not from PDP ? didn't they steal and embezzle our money.? for me both parties are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2016
They have every right to criticize. Under PDP a bag of rice sold for 5000,under APC it is 20,000.and it may be 40000 by the time they finish wrecking havoc in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by ObaKlaz: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2016
PDP?? Oh, do they actually believe Nigerians take them seriously or even consider them a viable option, after frittering away 16 whooping years?! I have nothing personal against Jonathan, but it's just pathetic seeing and hearing some people still see competence of any sort in him. He is a fine, gentleman, but he's INCOMPETENCE personified! But well, the odd is the norm, and the looter is king, hero and demigod here in our society.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by holybabayo(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2016
This type of defence is not going to help us. So APC does not want opposition again. Even God permit people that are sinners to blaspheme him. I think this type of defence will not help Nigerians. I think APC should face the issue.
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Darayola:

Mindless of party....the person is my biz.
Obasanjo's govt had a blueprint
Yaradua...wow!
GEJ ruined Nigeria.
Bihari ....doing his best to revive the country from the mess GEJ put us.
Do you mean GEJ riun the country more than all those Almajiris that have rule ur country more than 30years
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Let APC be joking, they haven't learnt from the Nigerian history how fickle power is here. And they actually think Nigerians are helpless. Lol. We voted PDP out of power and we will vote APC out. E go be like film wey them go watch. U can do the nonsense wey you wan do but don't mess with our food. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by LydayBobo(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2016
I took a loan from the bank to venture into a business so that my life go better and that of my family. My friends join me to invest but came up with ideas different from what I told bank. Money lost. My bank insisted that all money must be paid. My friends call me clueless cos I wasted the money forgetting that we did it together. My friends keep telling the bank to let another person manage the loan. They succeeded. Bank hand over the management of the bad loans to another person. Please do I or my friends have rights to interfere with the recoveries and resuscitation of the ventures. Kindly advise. Thanks
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by sunnyside16(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2016
No matter how corrupt PDP was Nigerians had more hope of survival with them. Now we are fighting corruption and heading backwards economically.
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by chizaramprudy(f): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Darayola:

Mindless of party....the person is my biz.
Obasanjo's govt had a blueprint
Yaradua...wow!
GEJ ruined Nigeria.
Bihari ....doing his best to revive the country from the mess GEJ put us.
you won the Internet for the most senseless comment of the weekend, wow!
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by brightDdon(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2016
paddy,,,ur brain dey there but e too early for this thunder abeg.
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Billiondoe: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Am not in for this crap his lawyer helped him to write...we all better wakeup from our dreams... APC will rule for another 7yrs, pls add 7yrs to ur age? We dont know what would happen next month in Nigeria talk more of 7yrs... I think I just lost faith in this country.... GEJ was Bad PMB is worse...who wld be Nigeria's Nxt GCFR? I won't waste my life in this drama!!! Since its our grand Fathers who wants to rule Nigeria, I think we sld kuku leave the country for them...
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Ogeneronaldo: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Even while this administration is trying its best possible to revive the land again. In reality and honesty, do you think GEJ's administration will survive this period when crude oil is sold below $40?
Truth, things are difficult now and optimism is there that the economy will get back running. Yet, I cannot imagine what would have become of this country if GEJ had won the election.

Did u help Gej survive his five years,it beats me how gullible nigerians still buy raw lies frm dis retrogresiv party n dia obviously confused leaders,apc n buhari wanted power,nw dey get bt cant do anytin reasonable wt it oda dan lukin 4 hu 2blame,were dey out of touch wt reality wen dey lukin for d power? Nigeria is truly a funny place full of comedians[/color][color=#006600]
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by chelseajoy: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Nicely laid out in facts and figures.

It is absolutely nauseating to hear the rotten, corrupt, impunity laden and totally misdirected party that looted Nigeria's resources like dollars were going out of fashion, try to lay blame on the ruling party and attempt to fool Nigerians that they are a possible alternative in 2019.

Just imagine the hundreds of billions that were mismanaged and looted, that should have been used to diversify our sources of revenue. They handed over a country primed to implode economically by ensuring that we were sitting ducks when the oil prices crashed.

PDP can never again be, and never will be an option.

Oyegun came out all barrels blazing on this one cool
God Forbid!!!!!!! PDP is never an option!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Misterdhee1(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2016
luvinhubby:
In all the 16yrs of PDP, Nigerians never went to bed hungry, never pawned their kids for food & never bought fuel at 145 pump price. Moreover, crude had sold lower than $40 per barrel at different times in the last 16yrs & dollars never exchanged above 220 to naira.

PDP met a pathetic & disjointed Nigerian economy but handed over a robust economy to APC which they wrecked in 1 yr with excuses.

Nigerians are sick and tired of useless excuses & empty promises of this APC house of shit. govt.
Did you comprehend all you read sha or are just trying hard to defend your people's party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Boyooosa(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2016
I will never forget this title anything am arguing in my life... Its really meant for a failed person who was judged for his failure but still tries to come back by condemning his successor. Ediots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!!!!!;;;;
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by chelseajoy: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
When PDP was there things weren't this bad. I know what the scam APC will be harmaring on will be corruption.
The fact is that no society is free from the endemic of corruption, even as am typing this, massive corruption is currently on going in this self acclaimed "saint" government.
Corruption has been in our system since the days of Lord Lugard down to the several military rules and the country never fell sick as it is now.

In another way round, Amaechi, Audu Ogbe, Ngige, Saraki, Tambuwal, El Rufai, Dogara, and several other APC members of today were ones in PDP.

To summarize, if APC does not stop blaming PDP, this is the thunder that will strike them all...
The same thunder !!! strike u die!!!!! we kno what is happening now, we can't be fooled anymore
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Boyooosa(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
I will never forget this title anytime am arguing in my life... Its really meant for a failed person who was judged for his failure but still tries to come back by condemning his successor. Ediots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!!!!!;;;;
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by chelseajoy: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

The same thunder !!! strike u die!!!!! we kno what is happening now, we can't be fooled anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Izonpikin: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

grin grin grin...please help me tell that corrupt quotasystem of a guy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by chelseajoy: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Darayola:

For Sure
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by chelseajoy: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2016
santino09:
Argumentum ad hominem. Stop attacking the personality broom waving fools
Wetin na philosophy class we dey?
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Spells(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2016
hucienda:
Who is PDP? Oh.. Ok. Obasanjo. Yar'Adua. Jonathan.

Who is APC? Buhari. Ok.

The supposedly 'terrible' PDP gave the people telecoms in two years after coming to power which led to +ve multiplier effects on the nigerian populace and economy for 15years and counting.

Let's see what the 'fantastic' APC gives the people in two years.
uve said it all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2016
But its true. PDP was a disaster to Nigeria. Corrupt as hell and heartless. But it seems APC is getting worse than PDP because even though the past government was horrible, this government of APC is the worst in the history of Nigeria. We never had it so bad as it is now. Inflation has eaten away our meager income
Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by HomeOfMe(f): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

You've spoken well Jare. Apc should stop criticising because they're not any better!

2 Likes

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by bejeria101(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Apc should stop being stupid and daft,is this the economy gej left? 16.5% inflation rate,your finance minister that added 16 plus 6 to get 24. Awon olodo

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by ezemme(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2016
APC should stop distracting their own government and face the challenges we have in this country.. stop trowing stones when you are living in glasshouse..

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by Codes151(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Apc should shut up when referring to the said 16 years cuz their harbouring defectors who contributed to the massive looting in that 16 yrs.

3 Likes

Re: APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy by LudaChriz(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Nicely laid out in facts and figures.

It is absolutely nauseating to hear the rotten, corrupt, impunity laden and totally misdirected party that looted Nigeria's resources like dollars were going out of fashion, try to lay blame on the ruling party and attempt to fool Nigerians that they are a possible alternative in 2019.

Just imagine the hundreds of billions that were mismanaged and looted, that should have been used to diversify our sources of revenue. They handed over a country primed to implode economically by ensuring that we were sitting ducks when the oil prices crashed.

PDP can never again be, and never will be an option.

Oyegun came out all barrels blazing on this one cool

Oyegun is a dunce

APC is evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CSO Says Garba Shehu, Ade Ipaye, Others Behind ICPC Probe On Gimba Kumo / Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. / Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.