Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them (3550 Views)

Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / Female Corper Who Shows Her Bo-obs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by moski5(m): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
The first ever bold step i took i regreted it #sad

never taking such step again

care to share
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by moski5(m): 5:12am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Cos they prefer coming after you, while you play very hard to get.

Guys don't like the easy way. grin

yu haven't met me grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Jay542(m): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
am here to read lies
I hope you're having fun cos it's all flowing.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by mhisbliss(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Jay542:

I hope you're having fun cos it's all flowing.
lol grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=SkinnyDude post=48608323][/quote] shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Emeerald(f): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
The first ever bold step i took i regreted it #sad

never taking such step again

I know right embarassed. Very Sad
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Emeerald(f): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2016
VolTOxic:
Because that's one of the things the society instilled in us as men. We were taught to despise the free lunch as it often involves a trick or hidden obligations. — 48 LOP.

I see. It's not really free lunch, just because she showed interest doesn't mean she's giving you free access to herself. She must have seen something in you she likes and decided to get to know you.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Emeerald(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2016
rawpadgin:
a wise man once said "never trust a beautiful girl especially the one that's interested in u"

devil fit see say ur break through na next week com decide to send her com destroy everything

bae fit decide to test ur love for her, come beg one random girl to com temp u

Omo, man gasto trend softly cheesy

See what i'm talking about, different unnecessary suspicion. Besides any girl who deliberately sends temptation your way should be ready to loose you.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016
moski5:

yu haven't met me grin
Really!, don't tell me you like ladies asking you out?. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Emeerald(f): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Cos they prefer coming after you, while you play very hard to get.

Guys don't like the easy way. grin

They can still come after you. Showing interest in a guy isn't the easy way. I could show interest in a guy, get to know him and find out he isn't as cool as I thought he was. Then I back out without loosing anything.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Paulakosu(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Emeerald:

They can still come after you. Showing interest in a guy isn't the easy way. I could show interest in a guy, get to know him and find out he isn't as cool as I thought he was. Then I back out without loosing anything.
When you ask a guy out and he accepts you as a date, such a relationship isn't consolidated, they end up feeling you threw yourself on them.

Is not a good move to make.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2016
OP, it depends on the kinda guy. Wooing a guy isn't such a bad thing but woo matured minds not people like the attention seeking BBM KID.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Emeerald(f): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
When you ask a guy out and he accepts you as a date, such a relationship isn't consolidated, they end up feeling you threw yourself on them.

Is not a good move to make.

True. I wouldn't ask a guy out. I didn't mean asking a guy out, I mean showing interest in him.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
OP, it depends on the kinda guy. Wooing a guy isn't such a bad thing but woo matured minds not people like the attention seeking BBM KID.
why do you guys tempt me?

I wrote a post explaining to the OP that its only ugly guys that will behave that way! Some doubters came about and I answered their questions! Should I have ignored them?

How exactly am I seeking attention, did I Create a thread here announcing that I ran for Mr Nigeria?

Don't try this nonsense again!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I wrote a post explaining to the OP that its only ugly guys that will behave that way! Some doubters came about and I answered their questions! Should I have ignored them?

How exactly am I seeking attention, did I Create a thread here announcing that I ran for Mr Nigeria?

keep kwayet there! Fine boy with big nose!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
keep kwayet there! Fine boy with big nose!
more oxygen tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by LoveDecay(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ur seeking attention cos your writing in bolded blue font. tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by moski5(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Really!, don't tell me you like ladies asking you out?. grin

I actually find such ladies fascinating n bold It takes a lot of courage to do dt cool
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
moski5:

I actually find such ladies fascinating n bold It takes a lot of courage to do dt cool
But you guys don't take such women serious, even though is a bold step.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Krystale: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Emeerald:
This is my first topic ever on nairaland and I will appreciate honest and sincere answers. My question is why do guys become "suspicious" when a lady shows some sort of interest in them and also approach them physically or via messages. Shouldn't they see it as a bold step and wait to find out what the Lady wants? Instead of suspecting their every move and also making the lady regret her action.
wouldnt you suspect a suspicious thing? All the sudden, girls who dont give greenlight starts being down for you.
Worst, they kinda take it so serious. Haba, all the sudden.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by moski5(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
But you guys don't take such women serious, even though is a bold step.

all guys r not same dear, ders a guy on this platform who said any bold lady that will "take a hold of him" na him wife b dt
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
moski5:

all guys r not same dear, ders a guy on this platform who said any bold lady that will "take a hold of him" na him wife b dt
cheesy leave those things abeg!, when the relationship breaks we will hear things like: am i the one that asked you out?, you're cheap, bla bla bla, have never done that n won't.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by moski5(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy leave those things abeg!, when the relationship breaks we will hear things like: am i the one that asked you out?, you're cheap, bla bla bla, have never done that n won't.

immaturity on d guys part ...
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
moski5:

immaturity on d guys part ...
When relationships break both parties are bitter, words will be coming from left, right and centre. grin whatever makes them sleep.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by moski5(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
When relationships break both parties are bitter, words will be coming from left, right and centre. grin whatever makes them sleep.

lol true ...
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by pxjosh(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Emeerald:
This is my first topic ever on nairaland and I will appreciate honest and sincere answers. My question is why do guys become "suspicious" when a lady shows some sort of interest in them and also approach them physically or via messages. Shouldn't they see it as a bold step and wait to find out what the Lady wants? Instead of suspecting their every move and also making the lady regret her action.
When a girl shows interest in me, and I don't like her, I try as much as possible not to give her a chance to come closer, or else she will start thinking I'm developing interest in her whereas am not. I don't want to break her heart.

Besides I prefer a girl a lil hard to get when I show interest in her, not her asking me out. Its just natural.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Emeerald(f): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
pxjosh:
When a girl shows interest in me, and I don't like her, I try as much as possible not to give her a chance to come closer, or else she will start thinking I'm developing interest in her whereas am not. I don't want to break her heart.

Besides I prefer a girl a lil hard to get when I show interest in her, not her asking me out. Its just natural.

Showing interest is quite different from asking you out. I could be showing interest just to be friends.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by jorion(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmmmm. I was never comfortable pursuing a girl like a trophy. If I am attracted to u n u to me, then yes, it would be a big help if she broke the ice. I respect girls who r bold enough to do that even if we may only end up being friends. Personally, I hate that hard to get challenge. U need to be heavenly sent for me to do that
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Emeerald:
it's because they always think ladies always have an agenda grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex / How I Caught My Own Son Having S*x With My New Wife On My Bed - Man Cries Out / xxccccc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.