Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex (3552 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Since it is becoming more and more difficult for ladies to differentiate sincere guys from players, ladies tend to turn themselves to employers of labour by asking guys both relevant and irrelevant questions when they demand sex in relationship.

Without wasting time, below are the questions ladies often ask when guys demand sex
that they will not want to answer

1. Will You Marry Me?

To be very frank and sincere, wanting to be sure if a guy will marry you before giving him sex is unnecessary because at the state of konji, nearly every guy will promise heaven and earth just to find their way. It is either they avoid answering the question or they lie

2. Do you think I'm Cheap?

There's no point asking a guy if you're cheap or not since you know he will while you hype you. Be rest assured that you will always get an answer that would blow your mind.

3. Will you Marry me if you get me Pregnant?

Ladies should know that every smart guy will tactfully answer this question impressively in order not to limit his chances of getting to the promise land just like how Moses was denied of the promise land in the Bible cheesy. Last week, my girlfriend and I were talking about how recession has mercilessly robbed me of balanced diet when I tried to help her readjust the straps of her bra that was not properly worn. To my utmost surprise, she flared up saying she knew Sex was all what I wanted and she started interrogating me if I would deny it if I got her pregnant. I got furious by this unanswerable question and had to order her out of my room after which I opened my Bible to Proverbs chapter 25 just to calm my nerves

4. What do you want from Me?

This type of question is irrelevant because you can't expect a guy to tell you point and black that all he wants from you is sex. Even if that's his aim, he would present himself like someone that wants a relationship that would lead to marriage just to deceive the gullible lady and devour her kitty-cat

5. Do you Kiss and Tell?

Ladies, I repeat, no guy will ever admit going to tell his friends that he slept with you so the earlier the better for you to stop asking this irrelevant question. A guy will always assure you he doesn't when in fact he does that.

6. Is this why you invited me over?

Your eyes are not blind as you can see him attempting to bleep you so what's the point asking him again if that's the reason why he invited you over?

7. Will you leave me after Sex?

This question is usually being asked by ladies who are still being bosom-fed by their parents. To be very frank and sincere, a guy can go to the length of using ogun and oduduwa to swear that calamity and recession should befall him if he ever dumps a lady after sex just to satisfy his joystick at that moment

8. Must you have Sex with me?

Whether you like it or not, every guy wants to have sex in relationship just that some are patient to wait till wedding night while many are not. There's no point asking a guy this question because no guy in his right of reasoning to reject sex from a lady cool

9. Is this why you have been Disturbing my life?

It is not that he's disturbing your life, he has only revealed his true nature as a son of Solomon. Asking such a question will only put him into a state of confusion.

10. What do you think you're doing?

I find this question highly irrelevant especially when the guy is at the verge of entering the land filled with milk and honey. Why asking him what he thinks he's doing when you know deep within yourself that he has already become a deaf man at that moment and will concentrate on what he's doing without providing any answer

I drop my pen at this juncture
cool

Feel free to add yours

Cc
Lalasticlala

Original Writer: Dr. Tosyne2much

Email: Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

Phone No: 08064787957

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/10/since-it-is-becoming-more-and-more.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Kdiva(f): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
issorait
FTC again.. hehe.. I'm not lucky , I'm blessed grin
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Glassdoll(f): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
No lie, person ask you this thing yesterday and that's how you got the inspirationcheesy

Right?
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy if we don't ask the question, who will?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by djjosh(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/10/since-it-is-becoming-more-and-more.html
nkechi will be like: will u die for me?
and il be like: yes nah..shey if i die for u, u go folo mii too? lol
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ehn ehn ehn ehn grin grin grin

So true grin

Just out of the blues comes my nemesis.grin

How are you doing Tosin?
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Kherry: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
here comes our mrtop 10 as usual, keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by confistified(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by falconey(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
cool grin

4. What do you want from Me?

this one dey always funny me, honestly
If I tell you we will break up immediately.

8. Must you have Sex with me?

who should I have sex with then? no! I must have sex with myself,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Laveda(f): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin

We ask these questions when we sense the guy might be the kiss and tell kinda.
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
hehehe grin
OP don't mind them eee...thats how they'll be forming.
check their purse, you'll find extra panties
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
grin

We ask these questions when we sense the guy might be the kiss and tell kinda.
90% of guys kiss and tell grin

We just pray to meet one of the 10% that don't
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by dollyjoy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Well said
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by djjosh(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
ladies and usel*ss questions be like 5 & 6
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Laveda(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
90% of guys kiss and tell grin

We just pray to meet one of the 10% that don't

That's it, meeting that 10% is really hard, we just have to try and manage them with their imperfections, and also be careful at the same time. sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by 2dice01: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
11. do you love me
Like wtf bae the lawv i gats for you dey boil pass iya sule's cooking pot
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lalasticlala, pls help me promote the work of my hands

Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

That's it, meeting that 10% is really hard, we just have to try and manage them with their imperfections, and also be careful at the same time. sad
yea !!!

I like the word you use ...... Manage grin
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Laveda(f): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
yea !!!

I like the word you use ...... Manage grin

grin yeske!
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have been doing so fine dear.. Iwo nko?
Offline, doing great. Online well cant say for sure.

Some fellows won't let the sleeping dog lie sad .

Ama keep laughing them hard sha grin
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

grin yeske!
No let us derail baba's thread .

See ya later, till den stay calm and good smiley grin
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by NevetsIbot(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

and you ladies? With your little ladies talk... You guys even go to the extent of describing how big he was, how fast and blaa blaa blaa... Abeg. We're the same
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
why you drop your number, which kind cheap advert be this
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Chanchit: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
but that's the only time they have the power to ask anything.
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
What is your phone number doing there?
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by firstking01(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Well said
And what's wrong if he kisses and tell huh?, esp if the guy is his bossom friend...or dnt you girls discuss your sexcapades with your female friends??
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by wristbangle: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Can I trust you?

Asking a guy this question is unnecessary. Do you expect him to say NO? Ofcourse every guys will swear with obatala name u can trust them 100 percent.

Well written prof tosyne2much cool
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Presh900(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol..oga Tosyne2much is back..
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Slimzjoe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some also ask if it's your first time and I wonder how knowledge of that would help during the Coitus
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Lsofdk(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin that number 10 though… just leaves a nigga incapacitated

Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
wristbangle:
Can I trust you?

Asking a guy this question is unnecessary. Do you expect him to say NO? Ofcourse every guys will swear with obatala name u can trust them 100 percent.
Well written prof tosyne2much cool
Bros you and Tosyne2much dey quarrel? Abi una don break up tongue
Re: 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex by wristbangle: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Bros you and Tosyne2much dey quarrel? Abi una don break up tongue

Lol. Na wao! If I ftc tosyne2much, dem go say me and tosyne na same guy, now I no ftc am, una dey complain again. Hehehehe cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PICS] WTF?! Naija Lecturer Having S3x With Female Student On Office Desk! / The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs / why am i addicted to yoruba chicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.